Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 am
"Free?.....Fresh start?......," the Opal-doll repeated,"....is this a reward?.....puppet doesn't remember master rewarding puppet before...."

She began mumbling to herself-trying to put pieces together.

"...but puppet hasn't finished other missions yet......puppet shouldn't be rewarded....," the Opal-doll replied, "....didn't master want.....*she scratched her head*.....master wanted puppet to watch something....something with feathers....and pieces....find pieces of something....." Her voice trailed off as she tried to remember her missions.

Dougal was beginning to grow tense with every second that past.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:35 am
Adam listened carefully.
Pieces....feathers... by feathers she surely menat Gabriel. But what about pieces?

"Yes, of course. Those pieces are very important to me."
he said, keeping his cool and speaking levelly. He knew that Opal was too loyal to simply accept salvation without a 'catch'.
"If my puppet does not feel that she deserves her reward yet, then perhaps we can reach an arrangement? To gain your reward, my puppet, you must find out information about these pieces and relay that information to me, as swiftly as possible. Upon reciving such information I will feel that you are worthy of your reward. Doe that sound fair?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 am
The Opal-doll seemed pleased with this, "As the master wishes. Puppet will go take leave then." She turned and wondered off mumbling about the pieces and feathers-trying to remember the details.

Dougal looked to Adam.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 am
"Report back to me frequently." Adam commanded. As she left he looked sideway at Dougal and sighed.
"Don't look at me like that: what on earth else was i supposed to do with her? and all thsi talk of 'pieces' is troubling..."

[opal-doll is so darn cute! 4laugh ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:06 am
((lol-I couldn't just let Opal go so soon. Had to figure out how to keep her around so I figured having her soul transferred to a doll may prove amusing.....especially if she finds her way to Natasha and the others.....her interaction between Gabriel may prove amusing as well..... wink ))

Opal turned around, "Of course master." Just then a crow flew by.

"Feathers!" she gasped. She suddened her strings and pulled the bird down-it cawed frantically. Then she pouted, "....feathers....black....the feathers weren't black...." She eyed the bird and decided to make use of the creature and mounted it. The pair then took off....

Dougal raised an eyebrow at what just occured, "Alright...I admit that was mildly amusing......ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 am
Opal soared through the say and continued wondering about the details of her mission. She glanced down at her charred hand. "Very unpleasent appearance," she mumbled. Then she got the idea to used her strings to mend herself and went to work. She was nearly back to the city when the repairs were complete. If she could smile-she would have. She felt.....happy.

She ordered the crow to soar lower through the city. As she went by the church she noticed the pigeons resting in the window ledges. "Feathers!!" she thought excitedly to herself. She swooped in, but the crow startled the pigions and the flew off in several directions. Opal fell off the crow bumped against the window. She stood up and noticed a feather that must of fell off. "....white....no...not white...not white enough...." she mumbled but then the movement inside the church caught her attention. She could make out the form of wings, "Feathers!!"

But now how was she to get inside.....

((Geisha Opal Doll-after repairs, couldn't resist)) ^_^
User Image
((the crows were added for fun))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 am
Adam wache dteh crow with inetrest ad then sighed.
"yeah...I have a feeling we're playing Russian roulette with ehr though. best to be optimistic."
He strined to try and get up, and groaned, biting back yelling out.
"aghh...damnit. Well, we should go to hell if Aisling is there, although you may have to go ahead of me until i heal up properly."

[haha love it :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am
((hehe-Poor Opal....she seems like such a mental case now....lol))

Dougal shrugged, "Who knows....maybe this will change her for the better. Don't worry-I can handle whats ahead. You just keep healing up."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 am
Ada frowned.
"i'm not sur eyou will be abel to handle it I mean...if Opal is right and satan has anything to do with this, than aisling may be being held at the palace."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:47 am
"Best to be optimistic," Dougal repeated Adam's previous words.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Opal wondered along the window edge of the church trying to figure out how to get inside to examine the winged creature.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 am
Adam smiled at his words being repeated back to him and closed his eyes with a sigh.
"Well whatever. Just please be careful."

--

Gabriel managed ot finally stand up. He had pins and needle sall over his body, but his dizzyness had receded.
"whew."

Natasha, still troubled by Gabriel's messiah comments busied herself with cleaning up the remaining blood that had not dissolved with the ritual.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 am
Opal sighed and resorted to more drastic measures since the panes wouldn't open.

*smash* She broke through the window by force and stepped inside.

----------------------------

Dougal smiled, "Well.....then I guess you should send me on my way then...."

((yeah....have no idea how dougal goes back without adam's help to het there...))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:08 am
Adam smiled.
"You can do it yourself. Just concentrate on the portal and you should return to it. My power is unique only in that I can teleport around the planet and all over at will. You can make trips back and forth ebtween earth and hell, like the others."
he smiled, proud of how much dougal was learning.

--

Gabriel and Natasha both looked up at the smash as glass tinkled down onto thE ground. Natasha raised a eyebrow.
"ugh what now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 am
Opal looked around at the gaints. She lept down from window....to the church benches....to the floor. Her little doll feet echoed as she ran towards them. She rushed up to Gabriel-plucked one his feathers and examined it. "....feather....white.....very white," she said happily.

Then she looked up at him and in a stern voice siad, "I'm watching you."

----------------------

"Again with the concentrating....." Dougal smiled. Dougal cleared his mind of distractions......a moment later he was gone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am
[haha so cute! 4laugh -ahem-]

Gabriel to a step back and blinked in surprise at the little animated doll.
"....alright."
When she didn't seem to pose a threat he eventually bent down to examine her closer.

"what on earth is it? Is it alive?" Natasha exclaimed. She had made enough dolls herself to get teh feeling fo one being alive as decidedly creepy.

Gabriel titlted his head and held out some hands for the doll to climb into if she so wished.
"No, definately not alive. lilith, I belive this sort of thing is in your area?" he asked, aware that lilith was a necromancer.

--

Adam watched dougal leave and sighed, laying hsi hea dback down on teh grass. He was extremly vulnerable, but he doubted that anyone would notice. he allowe dthe wave sof pain to rush ove rhim and ebb like a tide, and closed his eyes, trying to rest.
"good luck, Dougal."

--

Sin eventually stretched and looekd at aisling.
"you hungry?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games