Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 pm
Kailee sighed and then sent a withering glare at Aven who whimpered and curled into himself slightly. If he was in wolf form, his ears would be down and his tail would be tucked between his legs. Kailee then went after Jasmine, catching up to her easily and slipping one of the girl's arms over her shoulders, helping to support her. "Hey, don't let what Aven said get you down. He's . . . an idiot. Really, he couldn't get a clue if it danced the can-can naked on his nose then slapped him in the eye." she said, trying to make Jasmine feel better. "I'll try and get him to come around though. However, it seems he was the first responder . . . so . . . that has to mean something. His instincts seemed to have responded stronger to you than any of ours did." she said, smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am
Jasmine's lips twitched into a smile for a moment. She didn't lean any weight on Kailee but she was walking a little better since the other was next to her. "He almost licked me to death in my sleep last night." She admitted. "Maybe that and the fact he turned me are the only reasons he came to rescue me." She said in a depressed tone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 am
Kailee shrugged. "Hey, the few people I know who got turned, tend to be mates with the one who turned them . . . well . . . except for that one pair, but they were best friends to begin with." she said, starting to speak more to herself but caught herself in time to re-focus her attention. "Anyways, licking someone . . . that's normally a form of 'scent marking'. Something mates tend to do to each other when they don't feel like . . ." she cleared her throat awkwardly with a small blush. "Well . . . anyways, it's done between mates and parents and their children to mark the scent of . . . well . . . of family really." she said with a smile. "That probably means something." she said, smiling encouragingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 am
"I don't think it should count he was kinda on the after affects from my healing him. But I really like him!" She finally admitted out loud. "The first thought I had when I woke up this morning was 'I want him to bite me' usually it's 'I don't want to be a vampire' And...I've never really had any interest in anyone in...that way...until I met him." She couldn't stop talking. Kailee was so much better than Evangeline. Angie just tried to make her see that being a vampire was awesome. "Maybe it's more than like, maybe it's like that thing I read in the werewolf books back at dads...though I doubt it. It's usually males that feel it first. You know the wolf soul finding the perfect mate and all that stuff. When I was little I would read it and dream about finding my mate. Ah youth..." She started rambling on a tangent. She couldn't help it. Kailee was so easy to open up to!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Kailee frowned. "Jasmine . . . you need to remember . . . Aven, well . . . he hasn't exactly grown up the same way as most werewolves. If they were giving him silver poisoning, trying to make him think that he was part of their pack, they would have taught him to reject his instincts. And . . . considering how I responded to Leon, I can't help but think that a bit of density runs in the family. I hated your brother when I first saw him." she said with a small giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Jasmine smiled just a tiny bit. "I know that. About the silver I mean. I saw everything when I was healing him. And yes my brother can be a bit of a...well you don't need to be reminded of what he was. Maybe I need to be a bit clearer about my feelings toward Aven. I know with Aven I'll have to take things slow but...do you smell burning?" Jasmine asked taking a sniff.
"Angel no! Come back you're burning!" Henry roared chasing after his flaming wife with a blanket.
"Not until I find her! She could be lost or scared! Jazz!!!" Evangeline cried out ignoring the pain the sun was giving her. "Where are you little one." Jasmine drew back holding her nose. Damn her family smelt bad now. "I'm here sissy!" She said after a moment hesitation. "Get inside heal up and we'll talk. I promise." Begrudgingly Evangeline agreed and after her husband threw a blanket over her she raced inside to get some bagged blood. Henry hung back looking between the two women with a smile. "She's not going to like it when she smells you little one." He said trying not to laugh. Jasmine blushed just a tiny bit. "Come we must get inside before they strike again." He turned and launched himself into the house after his wife. "This one is not going to be fun...maybe I should go back and let them kidnap me...I'm sure it'll be less painful then watching my sister frenzy on Aven for biting me..." She winced and rubbed her head.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm
Kailee shook her head. "That's when we blame Leon." she sing-songed. Aven had been following the girls at a distance, scared that his sister would hit him again. Once everyone was back inside, and a guard was set around the castle, led by Nadia, Kailee left Jasmine by her sister and went up to go get Leon, maybe smack him a little for not being more concerned for his sister. Honestly, how could he sleep through the whole thing?!

Aven whimpered slightly and went over to Jasmine, hanging around close to her, feeling more comfortable around her than anyone else in the room. He was currently in his wolf form, a form he felt more secure in. He nuzzled Jasmine's hand, trying to get her to pet him. "Um . . . Are you feeling better?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 pm
Leon groaned. He was concerned but no matter how much he tried to go after his sister he couldn't move. He used up all his strength trying to make sure Aven had bit her. He couldn't even open his eyes to tell Kailee how exhausted and physically drained he felt.

Jasmine blushed moving closer to him and instead of patting him she knelt down and wrapped her arms around his neck burying her face in his fur. "Now I am." She whispered taking in his scent through her nose. Even though she was a werewolf now she couldn't feel the urge to shift like she wanted to. Maybe the ability would come after her first full moon...meh she didn't mind. So just settled for holding him best she could in his wolf form. She pulled back and smiled a little. "I'm fine now." She said again then leaned forward and licked his nose again with a blush on her cheeks she didn't stop at the end of his nose she kept licking until she reached between his eyes then pressed a kiss between his ears. Maybe he would understand her feelings now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm
Kailee entered into the room, and noticed that Leon seemed to be sleeping. "Leon . . . wake up Leon." she said, shaking him slightly. She wasn't going to smack him around right away . . .

Aven blinked, looking very confused by Jasmine's actions. "Um . . . good then." he said, and pulled away, laying down on the ground, staring at the tiles, continuing to look horribly confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm
Leon didn't move he was completely out of it and looked a lot paler than he had when she left.

Jasmine sighed stroked between his ears then stood up. "I have to go face the music which is my sister. I'll see you soon." She said a little too coldly to Aven then headed toward the room with the screaming babies. She waited opposite the door until the screaming stopped and knocked proverbial tail between her legs. "Yes?" Her sister said in a smiling tone. "It's me sissy, let me in." The door opened and in a tub that smelt terribly like wolfs-bane which hurt Jasmines eyes Evangeline was soaking her body healing quickly from the burns. The smell was over powering and it took all Jasmine had not to throw up. Her sister took one small breathe through the nose and her eyes went red. "Get out."
"What?" Jasmine replied dumb-found.
"You heard me you traitorous whore get out. Get out, get out, GET OUT!!!" Evangeline cried throwing a pitcher at her sister who ducked out of the room as she smashed against the door. Jasmine stared at the door for a long time then turned to her right and dashed off to Kailee tears already falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She croaked when she ran into Nadia. "I...I'm so sorry." She collapsed to her knees and started sobbing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 pm
Aven saw Jasmine dash off in tears and his protective instincts flared. He got up, shifted form and then stormed towards where Evangeline was. The smell of the wolfs-bane staggered him a little bit, but he charged forward, growling. "What the hell did you say to her?" he snarled, not caring that she seemed to be soaking in a tub that smelt like it was full of wolfs-bane, not even really caring about the adverse effects the steam was having on him. All he cared about right now was that this woman had made his Jasmine cry. His eyes had shifted towards the yellow of the wolf, a sign of his anger.

Kailee was starting to get worried when Leon didn't move, didn't even respond to her. "Leon? Come on Leon, don't do this to me . . ." she murmured, a catch in her voice that betrayed the fact that she was holding back tears, close to panicking. Hell with close, she was panicking!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 pm
"Knock much dog?" Evangeline growled. Her body was healed but still a little red as she stood up and pulled on a dressing down. "I don't have to say anything to you anyway, she's not yours. You've staked no physical nor marital claim on her. You may have made her a werewolf but that means nothing. She is...or was my sister. Now get out before you make me angry." She stood there body ready in an arrogant stance in case he pounced, she'd be ready to take him down.

Leon stirred just a little bit, using the last of his strength to open his eyes. His fangs, without meaning to came out and he let out a soft growl. Blood. He needed blood. His sister hadn't given him enough. Against his will his eyes closed again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:59 pm
"So you're willing to marry a werewolf, have his half-breed babies, yet you won't accept your own sister after she gets turned to save her life. That's rich." he scoffed. "Maybe someone should tell your husband just what kind of racist you are." he said, turning and walking out, rather bristling with anger.

Nadia blinked as she was run into and apologized to before the girl collapsed. "Hey now, what's got you all upset? You don't have anything to be sorry for . . ." she said with a small smile, kneeling down and placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Want to talk about it?" she asked. Nadia knew how to be sympathetic when the situation called for it.

Kailee bit her lower lip. "Leon?" she asked, unsure what that reaction was. However, the growing of the fangs was a good clue. "Blood. I'll get you some blood!" she said, rushing out, running quickly to the kitchen, searching frantically for some blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:06 pm
"He knows the truth." Evangeline muttered going into the closet to get some clothes.

Jasmine sobbed in Nadia's arms. "She...she h-h-h-h-h-hates me." She hiccuped. "I was dying and Aven saved me but now my sister hates me." She sobbed mouth open as she tried to breathe and continue to sob. "Father's going to hate me too."

Leon went back to sleeping. His body tried to repair itself as he slept but he was worried he'd never wake up. He didn't want that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm
Kailee rushed back, holding only two blood bags, but that was all they had left. If it wasn't enough, she'd let Leon bite her. However, she would start with the blood bags. She got back and instantly opened one of the blood bags, letting the blood trickle into Leon's mouth. "Wake up Leon . . ." she whispered, terrified she would lose him.

Nadia hugged the girl, rubbing her back soothingly. "Shhh shhh . . . It's okay. You have other people who like you, don't you?" she said softly. "I'm sure it's hard . . . But surely you wanted to live right? Do you regret what happened?" Nadia asked.

Aven was growling as he walked through the halls. He was pissed at Jasmine's sister. How could she treat her own family like that?! Okay, he felt like a bit of a hypocrite for even thinking that, but he had an excuse for his earlier behavior. He'd been brainwashed! How could Evangeline's husband even stand being around her?! The woman took baths in wolfs-bane for crying out loud! Speaking of which . . . he probably shouldn't have spent as much time in there without some sort of filter as he did . . . the world was spinning. Aven collapsed in a dead faint, the wolfs-bane had taken its effect and his body couldn't fight it and stay awake any longer.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games