Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 am
"You know, for some reason...I have a good feeling about this," Vence said, turning to Felix.

"I think we can win this war without much trouble, except from Lolth, of course."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:37 am
Renten came to the bottom floor before him a massive steal door with a spider on it. This is it he thought to him self. he continued to the doors. Stoping half way. Sevral dozen Throwing knives raced out trowed him. Cains were attached so their throws could retrack them. He closed his eyes and waited for the blades to come closer. A sudden blur of movement and the knives were floating harmlesly in the air. He reached out and pulled three in. Pulling along sevral Drow assassins, From their shadowy hideing.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 am
"Then I arrived just in time," Orla relpied with a small smile. She double checked her equipment quickly to make sure she had everything she thought she needed. Her eyes even appeared brighter at Craban's last comment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm
"So, we head off, now?" Vence asked, the question directed toward anyone, really.

[Sorry, I got nothing xp ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am
[I'm a bit lost for hwo we're going to get everyone else to the tower if Veleth can no longer use teh shadows to cross the large distance to thisplace. My original idea wa sthat he'd go back for them and lead them to it.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 am
[Veleth still can just not into the tower Directly. He can get them as close as to the wall. Just not in side.]  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 am
[gotcha]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 am
"So is evreything ready?" Asked Armli as he came down the stairs. His blade hung from his belt, a fresh quiver of arrows wraped it self across his back. The Red and wite bow slung over his shoulder. "Have any of you seen Kyrun or Ayan? They said they were going to go get ready but It shouldent take this long." He said as reached the bottom.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm
[yo sorry for being a tad a.w.o.l around this rp - needed some downtime-haha]

Felix had finsihed assembling his soldiers and nodded. his heart was now hammering in his chest. Craban hung around Opal, concerned to keep on eye on her. His hand clutvched defensively at his Elistraee pendant.
"sure."

There was a quiver in teh shadows and Veleth retruned.
"I found it." he said, shifting back to human form. Nashiko instantly ran to greet him.
"What's it like?" He asked.

"Like...death. Nevermind. I can only take you to the gates. those are the rules, it seems."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Orla waited patiently as the others bustled about with any last minute preperations. To keep herself from having thoughts that lingered to the past she tried to mentally prepare herself for any battles they may soon face. She sung in a low tone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 pm
[Am I allowed to return from the dead suddenly? whee Sup people? Been busy in other guilds.]

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Vence asked, A small grin appearing on his face. Finally, and end to this war was in sight. At least, a possible end. You never knew with war; things could go wrong. Especially with dealings involving mortal god-beings. But, he was up for the challange.

"You ready, Felix?" Vence asked, turning to his old friend. If he wasn't mistaken, he already knew his answer. Felix would certainly be ready. With the addition of the conviction in his speech previously, Felix had half the life he lived under the rule of that evil monster. It was no wonder he hated the drow so much, and even more so their politics and religion. The answer would be yes, and Vence was glad of that. They would need all the help they could get, and Felix would be particularly beneficial to the group. Not only that, but Felix was his friend. It had been a long time since they had been together, and now, they could have some "fun" together again.

With an even larger smile than before, he glanced over to Veleth, who would be their transportation, so to speak. Yes...it was close.

[I guess that's long enough for a returning-after-a-long-absence post. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:31 am
((Welcome back!....I was wondering if this RP would go further....))

Orla's song came slowly to an end when the rush of preparations sounded like they were coming to an end. She checked her straps and belts one last time, making sure they were secure, before to approached the others.

Orla wasn't exactly thrilled about being in the air...on a dragon. She would rather keep all four hooves on the ground, and to top it off it was somewhat embarrassing.....feeling like hunted prey upon the dragon's back like she had seen humans do with their kills and thrown them up on their horses.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am
[yeah, I hate seeing roleplays die. sweatdrop It saddens me...that makes me insane, doesn't it? whee ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 pm
b10n1cl3k1n6
[yeah, I hate seeing roleplays die. sweatdrop It saddens me...that makes me insane, doesn't it? whee ]

((I was insane before DT lured me into the roleplaying world and got me hooked....so I think you're ok. Besides I get sad too and disappointed when I don't see a new post after a few days.....after-all you put all that work into coming up with a character and the plot builds.....and then.....no posts.....very sad indeed.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:18 pm
((oh my lord I thought this was dead-haha. I'm so sorry i've been absent for so long, i hate rps dying too. *which reminds me I need to get back to Emania bigstyle.*
Anyways let's reinject some life into this ol' beastie! How about we make a quick summary fo some important stuff that's happened, and relaunch it at it's next big battle? It might draw people in as a 'new' rp while not intimidating them in size? what do you think?))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff