Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
She whimpered at his yelling. " Ok...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:21 pm
Okami awakens. "W-where..where am I? ! NO!" Okami was having a vision or a fear of the human that has been after her for ye---well....a long time. "Who are you and what are you doing to my le-- GAAAHHH!!! My pocketwatch....where is it?" She had noticed it was not in her pocket no longer and demanded to know where it was.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Seraph felt bad "I'm sorry..just stressed..wait, the wolfs yelling" he walked to her "Are you ok miss?" he peeked in the door  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm
Okami calmed down. "Yes I am ok....(she somewhat lied) I just need to know two things....where am I and.......where is my pocketwatch?......Its precious to me...and if I were to lose it...I'd...."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm
" Its ok." her ears lay flat against her head. She curled up tightly on the couch as he went to check the wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:40 pm
"Your in my rest stop in the woulds, welcome to Seraphs inn" he thought "Pocket watch..I'll go search for it." he started out the door "Oh, if you need anything call Miko, he is the fox cub" he left, outside he looked around for the watch  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm
"My pocketwatch.....if it were to land into that human's hands......oh! I was thinking out loud....so what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 pm
" Hi." " She waved to the fox I'm Sophi Seraph's mate." She smiles  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 pm
Miko walked into the room, he talked telepathicaly to her "That was my papa, his name is Seraph" he jumped up onto the bed with her

((Miko is an animal, not furry))

Seraph searched for the watch "Where is it?" he saw something shiney "Oh? YAH!" he picked it up and brung it to her, walking back he looked at it "Its..beutiful"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:07 pm
"My name is Okami...and I barely have a family any more...you are lucky....to have such a wonderful father.." Okami had tears streaming on her fur-filled face.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:21 pm
"Aww..its ok.." he crawled closer to her "My real parents..where killed..they leftthe caveone day and never came back"

Seraph walked into the room "Found it! oh..Miss, are you ok?" he went over to her and sat the watch on her lap  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm
"My parents died on my birthday....for me...." She looked up at Seraph."I'm alright thank you. This watch is one of the last things I have of my family....and its a big one."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Miko looked up at her "I see" Miko put his paw to the side of her face "Okami..keep that close to you..I hav enothing to keep from my family"

Seraph sat down on the floor "Oh..thats..sad" he felt really bad for her "You can stay here as long as you want need or like, this place is safe from humans" he nodded once about his defenses "I made sure of that"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:48 pm
"This human isn't ordinary.....I am not even sure if he is human....." She clutches here pocketwatch. "I nearly killed my own little sister....when I was trying to protect her.....that is why I left her with my best friends and ran off.......my group is thin.....only me, my best friends..and Tontoro my little sister live...."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 pm
Rocky plodded along a pathway in feral form, and noticed large concentrated amounts of foliage. " Well, lookie here! a forest! I this could prove useful for my agility training!" He thought, being unable to speak while in feral form. "Well then, let's get started!" he thought confidenly as he began darting inbetween trees. He spied a group of furs, and then noticed that his map had flown off of his utility collar. "Gah!! It's gone!" He said, not paying attention to the trees in which he was still dodging. There was a *POOF!* and there was a naked anthro wolf running along . "Not good! It wore off!" he said as he tripped over a tree root and ran headfirst into a tree, knocking him unconcious, still naked from the transformation, and nearby the conversating furs.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games