Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 pm
" Yes hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 pm
"Lunch time for the organic" She got into the mess hall "Ok..slop, slop, beef, or, uh..I dunno..what you want?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm
" Sloppy jo?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm
"Sure" lInda left her by a table and went to make the food  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 pm
(( i forgot what does linda look like again has hair?))

She awaited her friend  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2212308/
((But her breasts are smaller, not small, but not that big either))
Linda quickly finished the food and walked out "Here you go" she also had a tin can, which was hers, she handed over the food and then inserted a tube from the back of her neck into the can  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm
" Hey how about I fix you up nice tomorrow for Seraph?"
She grinned ( meant her hair etc>.> i dunno if she gets polished like a robot or sutin)

She bit into her food  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:47 pm
((Well, she has a skin on her that like, makes her exactly like a normal fur, however, in some placed, like the back of her neck and the top of her head, there are doors that do stuff))

"Really?" Linda asked while the pipe pumped the oil into her "That would be great"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 pm
" Yup Well I'd don't know much about robots can you take a bath or is it not necessary?" She beamed" Yea I'll fix your hair."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:57 pm
"Well, not really, but, you know, my fur needs combing and stuff like that" Linda noticed the can was empty and crashed it, letting the pipe fold back into her neck  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 pm
" Ooo that'll give me something to do then." She smiled " it's settled tomorrow we'll make you even cuter for Seraph."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm
"We shall blow his mind, of course mine can be a little more litteral..but..wedon't talk about that" Linda opened up a panel on her hand and looked at the blinking ot with alien writing everywhere "Dang..I'm in need of an oil change, a replacement chip and a new vien in section C"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:33 pm
Seramiphia just stared " ok.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm
"Oh, sorry, you have no clue what that means..well, an oil replacement is just that, and a replacment chip, well, one of my computer chips burnt out I need a new one, and finnaly see I have these viens in me that carry oilsand other things, and a few are damaged here" she pointed to her left shoulder blade "Understand at all?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:44 pm
" Oh It's simple when you explain it that way."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games