Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Engrath gave an eerie grin. "Like you, I also have my enemies. As for how to stop the assassin's, I suppose killing them would work. And my goal is this. I only wish to retrieve what was stolen from me. The Zilophos was my creation, and while I am thankful that the what the current owner has done with it, I wish to begin work once more." He looked at Phoenix, with a studious look. "Hm. Ah, yes, I do recall you. You have gratitude, your Majesty. For if it was not for you, I would still be inside this accursed device." He held up the amulet that hung around his neck.

Zabura entered the room without a sound, through the open window. "I'm sorry, sir. Phoenix, the Queen of Dragons made her appearance, and we would have been overwhelmed. Give me two days, and I will have the proper equipment to bring them down."

Velki stood over a long table, holding one hand out in front of him, palm facing up. Hovering above his hand was a small, intricate shape, that changed it's appearance constantly. It had a glow that illuminated the room, despite its small size. Vekli stared at it with a look of immense satisfaction. He turned to Zabura, "I wouldn't worry about that, Cornalus. We are about to see a great change in the world. Irritaus is finished."

"Irritaus, sir?"

"Yes, assassin. It is a world that I have created. Small enough to fit in my hand, yet as big as the realm we currently exist in. With some small changes, of course. You see, I have something I would like to see. You've known magic all throughout your life, correct? Well, what if there was a world where no magic existed at all? If all magic was simply in fairy tales and legends? Now, imagine such a world, and what would happen if suddenly, myths became reality. War? Oppression? Extinction? I wish to see it. So, Zabura, I hope you don't mind in giving me a hand."

"I am bound to you by contract until the target is slain."

"Good, good. You may continue to act as the contract decrees. However, you won't be doing it here. When I have made the preparations, I will seal all magic, and all beings associated with magic within Irritaus. This also includes you. While all this is happening, I shall oversee all of it from the Luxnovo. And over the years, I will watch as this world forgets all that it knows about magic. Do not worry. I have made it so that time does not exist within Irritaus. When the time comes, you will return to this world. However, I must warn you. Irritaus is complete, yet unstable. Once I set things into motion, there is no telling what may happen. The world could expand, or it may decrease in size. The sun may shine bright blue, or not shine at all for a period of time. But I would not worry. A man of your skill should be very capable of handling this. So, I'll ask that you get your equipment, and prepare for this. You may be in there for some time."

Zabura nodded, and withdrew from the room.

((Whenever everyone's ready, I'll flip the switch.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm
((DO IT!))  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm
"ergh..."
Ralph bent over, his legs failing him, as he grew weak.
"Meesha..... something horrible is going to happen...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 am
Phoenix nodded. "I came to help an old friend," she replied. "I cared for little else." She looked at Sortai. "And you once had better manners. Perhaps I should take you to Dragonkeep so you may relearn them."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:14 am
Kalrinth and Meesha came to ralph's side and helped support him.

"What do you mean Ralph?" Meesha asked.

Kalrinth looked grimly at the Dragon heir.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm
(dont wait on me, DO EET.)

"I.... have no idea....  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:24 pm
((I was waiting on Yvansi, as I'm not sure if the little convo between Sortai and Phoenix is finished.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:14 pm
[BUMP!]  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:04 am
Phoenix shook her head. Then something at the back of her mind made her twitch. "Something's wrong," she said. "We should get to the others. I have a very bad feeling."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm
((Alright, I've notified Yvansi for quite some time about posting here, and since he has not returned as of yet, I will go ahead and flip the switch. But before I do, I want to present an idea that struck me.))

((I came up with an RP. As for what the setting and plot would be, I have NO IDEA. But, I thought of a system that I thought would be most interesting. What if, all of the characters in the RP were subject to influence from other RPers? Not the other characters themselves, but the players. For example, the players were deities of some sort, and they were assigned to characters that were not their own. While they do not control what the character does, they influence what happens to the character. Maybe it could be something like Karma, or it may just depend on who the character is being "observed" by. For example, the character may be "pure," but the observer may be someone of a more "chaotic" persona. This could mean that specific character may have a difficult journey, or throw away their ideals for an easier time. Of course, this would most likely only happen if the character was aware of the observer and their preferences. Dunnno, I'd have to think more on it.))

Vekli stood over Irritaus as it hovered motionlessly inside it's spherical glass container. He grinned at the thought that he was just mere moments away from ridding the world of everything that decided anything in it. He thought of how the lesser beings might react once their oppressors were removed. Would they rejoice? Celebrate the anniversary of the momentous day? Or perhaps they'll still find reason to fight one another. Power, most likely. Unable to contain himself any longer, Vekli tapped the glass twice lightly, and Irritaus began to spin.  

Rexxxxxx

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm
Ralph swiftly jumped up from crouching, and hastily grabbed Meesha and Lamkit's arms, and hung onto them tightly.

(Im not sure what youre talking about with the new RP. I cant understand how it goes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 pm
(( I suppose the easiest way to explain it would be with an example.))

((Player C is assigned to Character A. This means that Player C chooses/influences what happens to Character A. For example; Character A stumbles upon a chest. Now, depending on how Player C feels about Character A, there could be some nice loot, if the Player is happy with the character. However, if the Player is unhappy with some of the character's previous actions, the chest could be a mimic.))  

Rexxxxxx

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm
(******** mimics...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 am
((I sorta get it. Is it like you control your characters actions, but someone else controls what happens to your character? Yes? No? Someone wanna shoot me?))  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:34 am
((Yeah, that's it. And no, I don't want to shoot you.))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff