Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm
Drake glanced bac at the door and scoote dfurtehr into the shade, still with the blanket draped protectively around his shoulders.
"Ok, ok, freak out then. But don't run off...I'm not here to hurt you. In fact I relaly should apologise for that..." he paused. "actually it's probably the wrong moment to get into apologies. but yeah, i'm sorry. for a lot of things actually..a LOT... uh...argh nevermind. Look, just hear me out, ok? Can you do that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
"I don't think I have a lot of choice....." Fayt replied. He reached for his cell-phone in his pocket ready to call someone....anyone. He was visibly shaking. "What more could you have to say besides....." he paused, "...besides apologizing for trying to rip my throat out? You mentioned Ms. Shukah." He wasn't able to refer to her as his aunt, and she still didn't know that it was Drake who killed his mother.

Was this how he should be reacting to a vampire-false calm? Or was he going to discover he had secret abilities of a slayer like in Buffy? Doubtful....slayers were always girls.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm
"Look...I came here because..because Koko's tearing herself to pieces about you. It was my fault that you had to find out in the first place - i put both of you in a position that shouldn't have happened." He visibly winced as his stomach cramped again and he turned away slightly.
You know you're not actually hungry, Drake. he warned hismlef. There was a pause and he retruend his eyes to Fayt.
"She didn't ask to be turned into a vampire, yet she's been here protecting her - your - family for two centuries. She's a good woman. you shouldn't...well, you shouldn't cast her out I know you're afraid and shocked and probably angry, but Koko isn't the one you should be angry at."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm
Fayt brought his knees up to his chin and hugged them protective. Two centuries? He figured being a vampire she was old, but was too shocked by the story to ask for details.

Bly came and laid down in the space between Fayt and Drake as if making a friendly reminder.

"And why would you risk yourself to tell me this during the day? Why not wait until night when its safer for you?" he asked scooting a bit more until the arm rest hit his back. "You her boyfriend she's been hiding in the closet or something?"

Dispite the news-his crush on his dear....old auntie lingered. So a small amount a jealousy was still there.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 pm
"I was worried you'd run off. I needed to make it upto Koko, I'm an idiot that's borderline suicidal at the moment- many reasons." He said with a shrug, smiling uncertainly at the bleak humor in it.
"I'm not her boyfriend. She's too classy." He said, unable to keep the slight sigh from his voice. He folded his arms, wicning as the scabbing skin on his hands cracked at the movement. He debated telling fayt how well theyw ere connected. he supposed it wasn't necessary just yet.
"fayt...can you please tell me what you think you know about vampires. We need to clear things up so we're working off the same page here, else you won't understand and you'll make bad assumptions and...well you get the picture."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm
"The only things I know about vampires are what they are portrayed as in the media.....mainly Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Fayt replied. "But obiviously the whole thing about not being able to enter a house unless invited is a lie."

---

Yoki became restless and went to search for Bly to keep her company. But she couldn't find him, or Drake. She followed their scent to the open window and came down the stairs barking.

"Yoki?" Koko said statled-pricking her finger on the needle. She followed Yoki upstairs and saw the scene. Had he really killed himself? Panic took her but then she saw the sheets missing. What on earth was he doing? Surely the his hunger wasn't so great it caused him to hunt in the daylight.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm
"alright then..." he said, unfarmiliar with the show, so unsure of where to start. he paced about a little, wanting to sit down to calm himself, but not intending to ask - he wasn't an invited guest after all, and he didn't wnat to piss the kid off further by overstepping his boundaries any further. He averted his eyes as he talked, feeling Fayt staring at him.

"Well first and foremost, we need blood to drink. That's obvious I guess. I do, Koko does. Human blood is what we're bilogically made to drink, but strong individuals -like Koko- who have been brought up with it can survive on animal blood. For most of us our body sends out thsi....this horrible urge. The bloodthirst, or Hunger as we call it. If left too long, or if you're badly 'trained' (i guess is the word), then the Hunger gets so strong it can completely take you over when you're thirsty. Your body would practically kill you to try and get it. hence...uh...hence me leaping at you back then. when.....when it takes over as badly as that, you sink your fangs into the first living thing you see. It's nothing personal. It's uncontrollable."

he emphasised the last sentances to get them firmly in Fayt's head - God knows it was an understanding they would be forced to rely upon later with him.

"Without blood we die - it's long and painful, you waste away. with blood we can potentially live forever. Koko is 200ish, I'm nearer to 500. we can't reproduce, even with humans. you're right, we can go in places univited. But holy ground and holy items of the religion our mortal selves used to belive in harm us badly. garlic doesn't effect us. Sunlight burns us to death. we have a kind of venom in our fangs and we are faster and stronger than humans in most areas. some fo us even have special talents."

he huffed, thinking he'd covered everything. "Does that cover it? Any, uh....any questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Fayt gave Drake a dumbfounded expression as he tried to process the infomation. "What religion effects you?" he asked. Let be catholic....let be catholic.....I need something in a way of defense incase this....Hunger struck again.

"And....if you were overcome with this...this Hunger....earlier-how is it that you're not jumping me know," he asked moving to stand up. His phone vibrated but he ignored for the moment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm
Drake tilted his head, giving him a sly look despite the situation.

"No offense kid, but i'm not going to tell you unless you have a good reason for me doing so. for all I know you're going to stick some religious whatnot in my face and run off. I'll tell you if you promise not to trick me. I understand you want to defend yourself and all...."

He paused and scratched at his hands as they itched in their attempt to heal theselves. Talking out his reasoning reached him to a decision. Drake had to show Fayt he trusted him if he wanted trust in return. he sighed.

"Ok. Roman Catholic. That stuff effects me. Not the protestant bullshit, though when it comes to crucifixes and that it doesn't really matter. I mean, a protestant-made bible isn't pleasent, but not as bad as catholic, you see?"

He stopped fiddling with his hands and scratched the back of his head in genral embarassment.

"Ah. well. You're young, but I gues y ou know about this stuff, so here's a comparison. Think drugs or smoking, right? No matter how much cocaine or Opium or whatever it is that you shove in your system, as soon as you stop taking it - as soon as the high passes- your body screams out for more. You get withdrawal. Your body thinks it needs it. If you take the drugs long enough then your mind gets in on teh action too, you know? Pretty soon your body can be satisfied as anything, but your mind decides it's not had enough - that it needs it's next hit now. The brain kicks the body into gear even though the body is full of the s**t, and pretty soon you've got a raving psychopath."

He met fayt's eyes briefly then flicked his down to the floor.

"I've been a 'druggie' for a very, very, very long time, kid. But....." he sighed. "I don't know. Koko started to get me analysing what i was doing. For so long I didn't think at all when i killed people, because I didn't see them as people at all. It was all Hunger - getting the next fix. Everything in my life was about getting a fix in one way or another. Koko mademe realise that I don't wnat to be a monster....so i tried to get around it. My Body went into full withdrawal symptoms and my junkie-brain cancalled me out completely. So I jumped you. But because you're you - because Koko cares about you so much and because I'd hurt her so badly already - somehow my mind was able to win over the junkie-brain-and-body-duo, and I managed to stop."
he then smirked
"As much as you were shitting yourself, kiddo, that was quite an achivemenbt for me. I'd feel proud if I didn't feel so goddamn bad and guilty about it all."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm
"Well....if Koko hasn't killed you yet then I suppose I can spare a benefit of a doubt for you," Fayt replied nervous. He glanced down at the missed call-Sam. "You must like her quite a bit to be doing that for her...even though you're not her boyfriend."

--

Sam frowned when Fayt didn't answer her call. He must be taking today pretty hard. Perhaps she should keep him company. She left the house and locked when she spot a familiar duo outside. Unbelievable.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:25 pm
['unbelivable' - lol]

Drake nodded, sagging a little in relief. he was still tightly wound, but thsi was a start. He decided that he wouldn't tell Fayt about the fact he sired Koko. Like the whole murdering-his-mother thing, it needed the exact right timing. As for the latter issue, he intended never to tell him, though once the murders were linked to vampires it woudl become obvious.

"She's a good woman. It's rare in our kind." he said, amphasising his earlier statement. he sighed and ran a hand nervously trhough his hair.

"so....any more questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:32 pm
"Not really...." Fayt replied with uncertianty. "Does this mean you're going now or do I have to hide you in the basement until sundown?" The thought of someone who killed so many.....made him a bit leery, but Koko didn't seem to mind him....and he trusted Koko's judgement even if she was a vampire. That didn't change the fond memories he had with her.

He glanced at the time. It wouldn't be long until he would have to leave for the church.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 pm
"so you'll give Koko a chance?" He said hopefully, smiling. At teh thought fo where he should go he paused, uncertain.
"ah. Well I should go back to Koo's. Hopefully she won't have noticed i'm gone, so i need to be back in bed by the time they do."
he assumed that the fact Yoi wasn't charging to the house to tear him a new one and that Fayt's hosue phone hadn't goen off were both indicators that they hadn' noticed yet.
"I've got my trusty blanket." he said, "and my trusty mutt."

[woah, 52 pages + already?!?! biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:50 pm
((Whoot!))

"Kind of feel like I have to since she's family and all...." Fayt replied. He strolled over to the window at the to see if the earlier commotion was still there. Two unfamiliar faces were present. "You can take the back down out.....I'll....distract the strange looking people...."

Bly gave a happy and approving bark.

"Ah....good luck getting back....uncooked," he remarked being careful of both going past Drake and opening the door to step out. He took a deep breath once outside. He looked at the pair on the sidewalk. "Can I help you?" Then he noticed Sam....at least it looked like Sam. He didn't know she owned a dress.

--

Koko paced back and forth in the bedroom. What do I do? Should I call him?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:55 pm
[g2g after this post. Bedtime -lol]

"Thankyou." He said sincerely. He frowned a teh mention of otehr people and quickly shoved his blanket back over him.

"C'mon boy." he said to Bly and hurried out through thehouse to get to the back door, geting out fo it easier. he paused, getting his bearings and wiating to see if teh strangers woudl see him. When they appaentlyu didn't, he motione dfor Bly to keep quiet and hurried back to Koko's house as quickly and quietly as he could. He reached her front door, circled around to where he had gotten out and wondered how to get back in through the widnow. jumping down was considerably easier than jumping up.

"Crap." he commented. He looed down at Bly, as if the dog could give a suggestion.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games