Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:58 pm

I'm sure Chidee is watching this stuff on the news and hearing about it from spies, and if he weren't so stiff and dignified, he'd probably be laughing his a** off that his enemies are trying so hard to destroy each other.
If each side fights just hard enough, bamph, they'll both be severly weakened, and he'll have a much easier time sweeping them both aside. That's not to say, of course, that he wouldn't have done it anyway, but it makes it simpler. *smug*

So, pardon me while I let Chidee vent;
Gah-hahahahahahahahahahahhahah! twisted

Yeah, I know I'm oversimplifying it, and I'm sure both sides have reserve forces, but pretty much no matter how the battle turns out, it makes the rest of the war easier for Chidee. Win-win.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:11 pm

*newscast*

In other news today, a seven-year-old kicked Chidee in the shins, effectively destroying the rebellious faction hoping to score big in the war that the NR and the FSL have been fighting.

Apparently, Chidee had a detonation device in his shin, and when kicked, it destroyed every droid he ever made, along with his entire fleet.

More later at 10.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:06 pm

...what?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:22 pm

Nelowulf
FP:

You realize that in order for Luke to lead a ground assault, the Federation forces must first reach the ground...

True. 3nodding
On that note, are any of the Feddie ships plot critical? Can't have Mordranna and co. blowing up something needed for storyness ... sweatdrop

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:39 pm

Red Tempest is off limits, but you can claim it for the Republic by the end of the battle.

Rising Storm is the Loyalist command ship since the Tempest's staff is there now, so killing it kinda..kills it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:54 pm

All right. I'm guessing Rising Storm is the SSD, correct?

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:41 pm

Yeah.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:22 pm

If we ever start another RP..i've decided im going to be a CHiss in it.

Or someone with a Force Pike.

FrozenPhoenix32

HereticX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:24 pm

I've been thinking about having Chidee use one of those, it's just...eh, with those things, I always worry about slicing my own head off.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:26 pm

Force Pike: the staff-like weapon used by the Emperor's Guardsmen in RotJ, correct?

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:26 pm

someone has to be the rogue.
I call dibs.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:27 pm

The real question is: how would one effectively RP a wookie?

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:27 pm

Angelic Celestia
Force Pike: the staff-like weapon used by the Emperor's Guardsmen in RotJ, correct?

yeah. the head of the pike works like a vibro blade, ecept its mounted on a long pole.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:37 pm

Whoops, I was thinking about saber pike, sorry.

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:43 pm

oh, the dual vibroblade thingy Kir Kanos uses? or the double bladed lightsaber?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games