Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm
"I found the note that Zero had left and went to find him and try to change his mind."Kura clenched her fist."I found him but before I could attempt anything he attacked me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Alure nooded, he looked to the sky, "I will bring Zero back" he smiled and began to walk home, <Dont be a fool, if Bahumet train you he wont teach you the full potential you have> Jubbi yelled at Alure, Alure told him, he knew Ryoku wanted the best for him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 am
"What did the note say...?" Hikari watched as Zero pressed his chidori into his sister's stomach. ouch...

Shizuka looked sadly at Alure. Ryoku isn't going to help him at all... however...
"Hey, Alure-kun. Hikari and I can help you with your chakra control too!" Shizuka smiled at the Uchiha.

Migoto arrived at the hospital, just in time to see Dr. Sumihiro leave the front desk.
"Dr. Sumihiro?" Migoto poked him in the shoulder.
"Oh... Migoto-chan. Perfect timing. We just found your new teacher." Dr. Sumihiro smiled at the young girl.
"Really? Who?" Migoto asked excitedly. She just hoped it was some really cool medical ninja. Someone famous maybe? That would be awesome.
"Unfortunately, she's out on a mission right now. When she comes back though, I'll arrange for you to meet her." Dr. Sumihiro smiled.
"What's her name?" Migoto insisted.
"Sorry, that's a secret." Dr. Sumihiro placed a finger on her lips. "But don't worry, this medical ninja is very well known. I believe that you already know her too." Then she walked away, leaving the young girl dumbfounded.
I already know her? Wow...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:20 pm
The note flashed in her mind. "It said..."

Kura,
I'm sorry to say that I cannot continue on like this. The fact that I was unable to beat Ryoku when it was most needed. Not only that but Hikari never removed all of the poison. I have no idea how but its changing me and eating me from the inside out. I hoped not to hurt you in leaving but I know it will and I ask of you that you will not follow after me and not tell anyone. If it comes to that I will use brute force to take you down.

Zero

"I knew that he wasn't kidding but I thought I could try..."Kura muttered after telling Hikari everything to note said.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm
Alure smiled back, "That would be great, thank you" he continue his way back home, he still feel uneasy about what just happened. <So my boy, what will you choose?, Bahumet or Harimi?, but yo know, you still have the option I gave you> Jubbi laughed... Alure needed a deep thought about what would be of his future...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm
* at home*
me:*opens the door to Adelia's room and sees her sleeping with the baby, i walk in and close the door behind me and walks to her side* goodnight Adelia-chan *lightly kisses her cheek then goes to sleep*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Hikari looked at the older girl shocked. I really didn't remove it all... It's all my fault.... "Wake up." Hikari released the jutsu. She fell to one knee, breathing hard. Used up too much chakra again... damn.
"Hikari!" Shizuka was at her side immediately, shifting back to dog form.
"It's okay Shizuka. It's okay." Hikari ruffled her dogs ears. Hikari slowly got up with the help of Shizuka. "I'm going back home. Need a lift Kura?"

Migoto stuck around the hospital to help. I know my teacher already? How? Well, I mean, I know every single medical ninja already by name and face. But then, why would Dr. Sumihiro say something like that? Oh, she's trying to get my hopes high. "Very funny doctor..." Migoto mumbled out loud.
"Did you say something Migoto-chan?" A nurse asked from her left. Migoto jumped suddenly.
"No, no, no. I didn't say anything!" Migoto laughed. Phew, close...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Alure opened the door of his house, "Im back dad" he shouted, he go up stairs and laid on his bed, "This will be tough" he said loudly, Alure stopped his thoughts...

<You know just like me that im the best option of the three> Jubbi said to him, <I can teach you that with your eyes and my power, there are no limits for you> Alure stand up..., Jubbi has awaken something inside the young Uchiha...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Kokoro sighed as she laid upon the roof top of her home she really needed to relax before anything else would happened. She took a light sip of green tea "man...I really am useless when it comes to things I don't know a thing about..." she muttered with a depressing sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 pm
<You will become the most powerfull of all in the 2 realms> Jubbi said to him, Alures eyes flashed, did he really wanted power at that cost?, when he hear something, it came from the rooftop, he teletransported to find Kokoro resting there...

"You really find this places peacefull nee-chan?" he asked to her, he sitted beside her and looked to the rising moon...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 pm
Migoto left the hospital and had already started home. She never came back today I guess. Migoto sighed. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow... When she passed by the Uchiha clan, she noticed two people sitting on top of a roof. Who could that be? The Hyuuga wondered. I've seen them before... I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Kurs shook her head."No I'm good..."She muttered. She took one last look into the depths of the forest then walked back towards the village.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm
Kokoro grinned at her brother "yep! Nothing better then seeing the night sky when your troubled!" she giggled slightly "When I'm up on high places it makes me feel as if I'm up there with the sky so I relax a bit..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:30 pm
Alure smiled, "The moon... it always bring memories of that day..." Alure smile faded slowly, <It was the day your mother died, isnt it?> Jubbi asked, <You're memories have mixed with mines, I know you better than you think Uchiha> Alure looked at her sister...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm
Kokoro eyes narrowed a bit "yeah...its does...." her mind remembering that very day...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games