Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm
"Fine but just don't ever slip again or you may lose your head this time instead of just some air." Bradley said to her the eyes slowly returning to the hazy blue color.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 pm
Ms. Fallows shook her head and looked towards the door wondering if she should make her way out. He does not believe me, all my efforts to change his future were in vain. She sighed. "I suppose I am not needed here anymore..." she said softly.

Adelline felt terrible, and wondered for a split second if this was how Valerian felt. He had only harmed her once in the long time that she knew him. Still, he had tried to save her life more than once, and risked his to get her what she wanted. Things were so confusing right now. She suddenly had the urge to tell him who his master really was.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:43 pm
"Look I know you are telling me something but I just can't choose if it's right yet. It's a lot to take in. No matter if you are telling the truth or lying you just seem to know what is going on. I am blind on this subject." Bradley said plopping down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm
"You don't have to be blind. All these years no one has spoken to you about such things because no one wants to trigger the end of the world. When word on the street got out that you were hanging with a vampire, people got a little worried that it may be Val..." she stopped knowing the hatred Brad had for him.

Adelline leaned against the wall behind her, wondering why she suddenly felt so guilty about fleeing Valerian for so long. He had said he needed to use her as a weapon... but if that's the case, couldn't he make another one of me? Or even have me destroyed permenantly?  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Bradley looked at her. "What about if I had been with him? How would that change anything? I don't want to be blind but it's hard when you don't know anything." He said sighing as he started to understand how bad life was going to get for him. Looking over at Adelline he patted the spot next to him indicating to sit down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 pm
"Had he gotten hold of you, you may either know less, or a lot of lies." she said rubbing a temple. "I didn't mean for you to be blind.. but I also did not plan for your father to be so long gone. Once he left I fell apart and lost sight of so much. If the world ended tonight, it would probably be my fault." she said sadly.

Adelline shook herself from her thoughts and looked up to see Brad patting the seat next to him. She walked over slowly and sat next to him, feeling a bit less weak than she had felt earlier, but still not in the best condition.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm
"I see and mom don't freak out at all this is perfectly normal." Bradley said to her before turning to look at Adelline. "You need more so come on drink up some more I don't need you hurt." He whispered as he tilted his head exposing his neck. "Anyways so why would a lot of lies effect the end of the world?" He asked her completely calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Adelline gave his mother a side glance and without giving up much of a fight, for she knew he would win it, she leaned over and bit him getting a full flow and shock of blood in her mouth. That's when she realized how long it had been since she had had a good feed.

She coughed a bit and blushed but went on with business. "He could have brain washed you to believe the wrong things and made you lose control. People like him have ways of persuading a person. I am not exactly sure of what he would have done but I do know you would have been more likely to kill Adelline and I without a second thought had he gotten to you.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:27 pm
"You probably, Adelline not so much. She was different ever since I met her. Plus she's been pretty honest with me except for her pretending to not be a vampire for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm
"Well how was I to know you would be the one human who didn't go insane upon finding out who I was." she said shrugging. "Besides.. I had not planned on growing very attatched to you." she blushed at this and looked to the ground.

"Understood. I have not been a very good mother. Just a stranger and a potential enemy." she said sighing and wondering what his father would say if he were here.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm
"Yeah but you did and it's all ok now. You finished?" He whispered to Adelline as he looked up at his mom. "So if you have been tracking me all these years why just come out now?" Bradley asked quizzically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:59 pm
"Yes, yes I am." she said wiping her mouth and feeling her strength return.

"I.. well... I was not prepared to speak to you. Afraid even, not sure of what I would say and how I would say it. No matter how it came out though, I figured you would have rather had me as just a useless english teacher than a silent mother."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 pm
Bradley rolled his shoulder. "I just want to know about my past so anything anyone could tell me is appreciated because mother avoids father at all times." He said remembering that once his father was gone his mother made sure everything belonging to him had been burned. The only thing untouched was his father's ring that he had given to Brad in secret. That ring was in this house his bedside table drawer to be exact.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm
"Bradley she wanted to raise you to be nothing like your father. Something more happened that night that he was supposedly killed. You see..." she looked up at him quite seriously, "The night he was buried, I saw the body... I tried to bring it back to life, but... it was not even a real body. A dummy if you will. Your father is missing not dead." she said softly, "But not even I am able to sense him, he has simply disappeared is all."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:11 pm
"Wait I heard father after I collapsed or whatever today. He was saying something about follow my heart and get ready to rule the world." Bradley said shrugging. "I still don't understand what it meant."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games