Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 am
He stiffened a bit.

"The Unit."

Bad history, there.

"And the Blessed."

Worse history there.

"And the human king."

Well... no history, but a king on your tail wasn't good news at all for anyone.

He nodded in agreement with the last statement, sighing.

"Sure enough."

The werewolf took a seat nearby, swallowing the rest of his bread with some difficulty.

"Were you there before? In the peace time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 am
Louis looked at the wolf, a little surprised by his question.
He was about to lean on his chair, but remembered his back and remained straight.

"I have been there for a while..." he said.
"Peace...did it ever truly exist after the death of the first human King?" he asked himself more than the man in front of him.

As if out of his thoughts, he stared at Namsu.
"Maybe you should leave the premises before anything worse happen..." he offered.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 am
Namsu smiled in his nostalgia of the olden peace, crossing an inverted wolf leg over the other.

"Peace is like water... Even when one spout of it goes bad, if you look hard enough, you'll find the purity deep down in the soil."

He took up an apple now and bit into it, retching when he found that he had taken in some of the core.

"As for my stay here, I could have left much earlier, no? I stay because I sense that I have a purpose here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 am
Louis was not an optimistic, nor a pessimistic, but Namsu's description of peace brought a smirk to his lips.

The vampire listened to the wolf's claim of having a purpose amongst them. He tilted his head.

"I warn you Wolf. I will save the lives of the others before even thinking about moving for you. I have blood on my hands, but I will not take responsibilities for yours."

He was arrogant and honest as usual and he wanted the wolf to be aware of what he was going towards.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 am
He accepted the cold truth with a toothy grin.

"Won't expect anymore help than I'm given, no worries, Sir Louis, you can count on that."

His tail flicked about off the edge of his chair, the long orange plume in his cap twitching. He was able to finish off several apples and a pear by the time he'd gotten this far through the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 am
"Good."
Louis was surprised to get along so well with a stranger, and even a wolf! The only wolves he had been in contact with were the former members of the Unit..and Emilia.

"Emilia!" the name escaped his lips.
He stood up and walked to the window with his glass.
"We need to get her out of where she is...although...I am sure she would not want us to risk our lives for her..." he sighed.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 am
"Most good people think that way."

He stood to his feet, staff in hand and confidence in his eyes.

"Which is all the more reason for us to find her."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 am
Louis looked at the wolf and if the circumstances were not so tragic, he might have chuckled, instead he looked with grave eyes.

"You have been around for a while. By any chance are you familiar with the Shikito Clan?"  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 am
"Shikito, Shikito, Shikito... That name rings a bell. Do they have to do with Emilia and that overlarge wolf that snagged her?"

He still found that time to snag an orange, peeling it off quickly. Shikito... That did sound familiar. After a century your memories tended to meld together.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am
Louis almost smirked.

"They have a lot to do with Emilia. Emilia is a Shikito. She is a noble."

He finished his glass and put it on the table.

"Think well Namsu...anything you know might be useful..."  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 am
"Shikito... Nobles... Emilia..."

He strained to remember, taking a seat and paw squeezing about his staff. He saw a vague blurry image of a court, and someone shouting loudly. The guards on both sides were worried-- But the image ended. He looked up at the vampire with a sad shake of his head.

"Can't..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 am
Louis observed Namsu with attention. He knew something. Maybe he did not want to share. Maybe his memory did not want to remember.

"When it comes out...let us know..." he said simply and stared outside.

Later morning, soon midday. If the Blessed had decided upon the Valentines Estate, they would be there soon.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm
Namsu nodded, following his gaze and looking outside.

"These are beautiful gardens... I'd hate to see them ruined."

As noon neared, the omnivorous werewolf had stood guard on the same terrace as before, a story up. His hat seemed tipped over, but his eyes gazed far ahead, scanning the forests. He'd felt slight disturbances, a bird misflying in the wind, a drop of water that tasted ever so slightly bitter. He often found that it was the small things like this that hinted at the important things to come... And in times like these, the important things were things to either fear or hide.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 pm
(OOC: I'm assuming that I'm allowed to sense the coming of the army? If anything in this post is not allowed, please tell me sweatdrop .)

Suddenly, Kageko would seem to fall from the sky and land on the terrace besides Namsu and Louis. She had sensed a large mass of energy. It seemed like human energy, but there was something else throwing it off, probably horses. "Humans, a large group and probably on horses, are approaching quickly," the girl reported to Louis, who she had easily located from his energy, "It'll probably take an hour at the very longest at the speed they're approaching at."  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 am
Anegeles observed Leon from the door of the mansion to where he was attending to his horse. Save for a few painful-sounding whinnies, the night was silent as Leon stretched out the wounded leg and bent it again. The vampire's green eyes closed and she turned back into the mansion, disappearing into the shadows and heading back to her room. She sat upon the bed and pushed herself to the middle where she laid down, but did not sleep.

Dropping her hat to the floor she relaxed with one hand behind her head. After a moment of stillness she lifted her other hand and looked at the gold of the ring around her finger. What were they supposed to do now? With the sun risen, she could not use her telepathy, and she couldn't find Emilia, even when she had it.

She set her hand onto the bed with a sigh and closed her eyes, ceasing to breathe for a moment. She rested for only an few hours. Not slept, rested, and when she moved she felt only a little better. She slid off the bed and made her way back inside, passing by a young Valentine girl who she touched on the shoulder in an amiable way. Those Valentine's that were awake with the sun could be trusted.

Making her way through she caught Leon eating in the kitchen by himself, and left him alone, instead changing her steps to go back up, towards the roof. She would be able to see better from there. What she was looking for, however, she was not yet sure.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff