Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:38 pm
where this came from:

FuzzWolfie
Ermak Lorde
wait.... family tree? This doesn't include me does it?
of course it does!!! you were married off to a nag of a wife @ the age 10 and have had 15.5 kids!! xd xd

[Sunami]
FuzzWolfie
[Sunami]
Jehobo
.5?

i think shes trying to say that there is a child missing a pair of legs ninja *shrugs*
nah. i'm just saying it's yet to be born. XD just making a refrance ot that web-comic....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i shall name you .5 ..........

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:42 pm
you know-it's kinda sad- Ermak is married to a nag- yet he still can't keep his paws off of her!! XDD ((ok....*sighs* i feel impending remorse.....)) still- 15.5 kids! man Ermak, you really must have your hands full!  

FuzzWolfie

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:42 pm
FuzzWolfie
where this came from:

FuzzWolfie
Ermak Lorde
wait.... family tree? This doesn't include me does it?
of course it does!!! you were married off to a nag of a wife @ the age 10 and have had 15.5 kids!! xd xd

[Sunami]
FuzzWolfie
[Sunami]
Jehobo
.5?

i think shes trying to say that there is a child missing a pair of legs ninja *shrugs*
nah. i'm just saying it's yet to be born. XD just making a refrance ot that web-comic....

i shall name you .5 ..........

hey if i colored .5 green.....he'd look like those cute tree spirit things from princess mononoke!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:43 pm
FuzzWolfie
you know-it's kinda sad- Ermak is married to a nag- yet he still can't keep his paws off of her!! XDD ((ok....*sighs* i feel impending remorse.....)) still- 15.5 kids! man Ermak, you really must have your hands full!

oh my!! ehh errr ..... confused strange thoughts >.< stay away... stay away......  

BabyRuuuthh

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:45 pm
[Sunami]

hey if i colored .5 green.....he'd look like those cute tree spirit things from princess mononoke!!

.. eek eek ...ermaks a tree spirit!! so THAT'S why he's soooooo short... twisted twisted Do it!!! quick penguin!!! Paint it green!! Bwahahahhaahahhahaha!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:46 pm
FuzzWolfie
[Sunami]

.. eek eek ...ermaks a tree spirit!! so THAT'S why he's soooooo short... twisted twisted Do it!!! quick penguin!!! Paint it green!! Bwahahahhaahahhahaha!!!! twisted

xd xd xd rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl *goes to paintshoppro!! hey fuzzwolfie, how long are you still able to stay on gaia?

muwahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!  

BabyRuuuthh

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Wow man that's beautiful heart heart I love you .5 heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:52 pm
wow i just had an interesting idea!! *rushes off to make something* twisted twisted  

BabyRuuuthh

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 pm
I better not be featured in yaoi... again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 pm
i donno.....i really should get to bed. this stupidly- insane schedual they have me on.....grrrrr...you know i now have (almost) permanently blood-shot eyes. stare on one hand I can't wait for it to go away and on the other-it's pretty cool! having blue eyes surrounded by red... twisted anyway...i suggest no more posts here untill our "respected leader" Ermak get to see this.... twisted twisted  

FuzzWolfie

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Jehobo
Wow man that's beautiful heart heart I love you .5 heart heart heart heart heart heart

i admire my little .5 ..... heart

would you like to adopt a .5?

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
wow we have a respected leader

YES I WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT A .5!!!! wheres the paperwork?  

Cecil Helden
Crew

BabyRuuuthh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:56 pm
FuzzWolfie
i donno.....i really should get to bed. this stupidly- insane schedual they have me on.....grrrrr...you know i now have (almost) permanently blood-shot eyes. stare on one hand I can't wait for it to go away and on the other-it's pretty cool! having blue eyes surrounded by red... twisted anyway...i suggest no more posts here untill our "respected leader" Ermak get to see this.... twisted twisted

wow...that's terrible............and cool!! yet terrible... confused or cool.... which ever you find either of the 2 more likeable!!

i have an idea my fuzzwolfie friend... whee muahahaha.....

i shall PM you the details!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:57 pm
Jehobo
wow we have a respected leader

YES I WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT A .5!!!! wheres the paperwork?

i was actually thinking about creating a.... an adopt .5 thread, but i'm not really sure if the thread would last too long.....

would you and fuzzwolfie like to help? biggrin  

BabyRuuuthh

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:57 pm
[Sunami]
FuzzWolfie

wow...that's terrible............and cool!! yet terrible... confused or cool.... which ever you find either of the 2 more likeable!!

i have an idea my fuzzwolfie friend... whee muahahaha.....

i shall PM you the details!
fine but you please halt posting here for now, k'? I wanna see Ermak's reaction.... so let's not bury the posts.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games