Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 am
Mira smiled slightly "Okay." She shook her head quickly and blushed again "No it doesn't make me uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm
Oblen tilts his head. "Why you acting... odd... then?" He asks as his moves his other hand under her chin to lift and see her face better.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I dunno......I guess it's cause I've never really liked anyone before..." She kept her eyes lowered as he lifted her chin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm
Oblen lifted her chin more, seeing as she was looking lower. "You haven't?... Well, I could say the same... but I haven't much liked someone as the same level as I like you."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 pm
Mira blushed slightly "That's pretty hard to believe seeing as you are what... how ever many hundreds years older than me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm
Oblen looks down some to say "... 1,982..." He then sighs and looks back to Mira to say "... but still... you may or may not have noticed... I don't lie to friends... and... more then... junk." He couldn't much think of what to say, he just tilts his head... he's seen this happen before with her face... so he asks with an eyebrow raised "That reddening of the face attraction?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 am
Mira's jaw dropped slightly "1,982 years older......" Dear God....My mother would kill me if she knew. She smirked slightly when she thought of her mother "And I guess my blushing is another signing of attraction..But then again I'm usually always blushing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 am
Oblen looks down and sighs letting go of Mira's chin finally. "Er... yeah... and I'm more then 111 times your age." He said with shrug. He kicks a rock to say "... Well... to be honest... I am attracted to you... but... never really been sure if you the same... you know, because I'm... 'different'."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "Would you stop with that.Your about as normal as I am, okay?" She smiled and shrugged slightly "Besides, I like the fact that your different.It makes you unique."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Oblen shrugs a bit. "Yeah, but I mean were two different races. I'm a demon and your... a human, I think."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "So what." She frowned slightly "And of course I'm human.What else would I be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "I don't know... could have been some sort of werewolf or something, you know." He said with a light chuckle. He then asks "... So... to confirm... you’re attracted to me, right?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 pm
Miora wrinkled her nose slightly "If I was a werewolf you would have known that by now.Full moon was last night." She nodded slightly "And yes, I'm attracted to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "Alright, just checking..." He said before looking around some. After a few seconds he asks "... So... are we... going to... you know..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm
Mira nodded slightly, then gave him a confused look "What are you talking about....?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games