Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"It's called a hug dummy" she said with a smile giggling at his reaction.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 am

"A...a hug?" He was relaxing a bit now. "I've never heard of such a thing. What is it for?"

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"well, friends give hugs to other friends just like to say hi or when they say bye or just like that when they are happy i guess.." she said with a smile "you really never heard of it before?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 am

He shook his head. "This is the first time. Come to think of it...I don't think I've ever had a friend before. ...I knew what they were, my old masters all had friends, but I never..." His voice trailed off an he looked at Umi, tears welling in his eyes. "I never had someone care about me before."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"well, neither had I" she said as she hugged him smiling "but no need to cry either" she said with a soft voice.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:24 am

This time he returned her hug. "I've never cried before, not since I was a kitten. It's not because I'm sad, it's because I finally have someone who cares about me." He pulls away and wipes his eyes with his sleeve. "No matter what happens, we have to stick together, 'cause we're all we have. If you get picked, use your shape-shifting ability to change their mind. And if I get picked, I'll...I don't know, I'll bite them or something, but I won't be leaving here without you, Umi. That's a promise."

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi nodded "so we will stick together through thick and thin!" she said happily "and nothing can take us apart!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 am

"That's right, no matter how hard they try, we won't sepparate, because we're friends, we stick together, and we 'hugged'!" ((sorry, I'm starting to get a headache and i want to get off before it get's worse. I'll be on tomorrow same time, ok?))

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

Misuki Izo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 am

User Image

Kimi was brought in with chains on her hands"no your not going to put me in that cage!" she growled some as the slavers laughed they threw her in the cage as she hit the back of it she scooted back as the door shut she pulled her knees close to her
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:36 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi laughed "Indeed team umi and hiro!" she said with a smile ((alright see yuuuh tommorow~))

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:37 am

"Well I'm gonna get some sleep." He lays down and goes to sleep. ((haha thats what i'm doing in real life too))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:37 am

User Image

Kimi watched her surrondings as she let her eyes scan the area as she winced from being thrown in"stupid catchers.."

Misuki Izo
Vice Captain

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:39 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"you lazy thing!" she said as she sat in his cage and let out a yawn ((yes lol what a coincidence~))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 am

((hey sorry for the late reply it's just hard for me to get on and i sometimes forget about some guilds))

"i think there bastards and don't deserve to live" markayus said extreamly mad that he got thrown into the cage.

Little meka620

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 am

Hiro sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. "I think that it goes without saying that they deserve to die. The only question is how painful the death should be."
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games