Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm
Fang screeched at the pure pain of getting his claws ripped off, he fell on his back as the claws plunged into his chest
Craig took the moment to strike, he leaped into the air and plunged the blade into Fangs chest with an evil gleam in his eye and dragged it to his stomach
Fang screamed in pain and reverted to his normal self, he was covered in blood and barely breathing
Craig lifted his blade once more and was ready for one final blow  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Sebastian quickly grabbed Craig's wrist and twisted it "don't worry Fang's back to his normal self"  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 pm
Craig kicked Sebastian aside angrily and raised his sword again "He must die, what if this happens again? then what?" he put on an evil grin and plunged the sword closer to Fang
Fang grabbed the blade but soon he lost his grip and the sword found its place in his chest, he screamed and blood ran down to the ground, his breathing slowed and he laid in a growing pool of blood  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Sebastian got up and quickly broke both of Craig's arms and threw him aside Sebastian then walked up to Fang and pulled out the sword from his chest. Sebastian gripped the sword tightly and spun around throwing the sword at Craig. Sebastian ran to Craig and picked him up by his shirt "why'd you do that!!! you dumb***"  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Craig laughed and kicked Sebastian in the gut and ran to Fang "You're going to die"
Fang got up slowly, blood was running down Craig's arm, the hunger started to overwhelm him, his fangs elongated, but before he could bite, Craig knocked him to the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Yume bit her lip, "There's something wrong. Stay with Racy." she said quietly and got up as Kira nodded, placing the mouse on her sister's shoulder. Once she got to where Fang and Craig were her eyes widened, "What are you doing?!" she yelled and ran over to Fang.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Dx nyaaa!! i missed stuff!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Dx nyaaa!! i missed stuff!!

Don't worry me too xD  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm
((long post, cuz im bored. n_n))
Racy followed Yume, hearing blood shearing screams. as she arived the scene, racy screamed as well. her eyes filled with tears. she saw craig fighting fang. everyone dripping with blood. fang at the most. she stood there for a second to take it all in and think. first she needed to get everyone's attention. she clapped her hands loud and hard, sending out waves of sound peircing everyone's ears. then while everyone was down, holding their hands to their heads she put force fields around evryone. "STOP!!!" she yelled, wantign to cry. the blood was tempting, but she repelled it with her will to settle things down. "WHATS GOING ON, SOMEONE TELL ME NOW!!!!" she screamed, unhappiness filled her voice and tears ran down her cheeks. she ran to fang's little unbreakable bubble and breathed unevenly, seeing all his wounds. "a-are you okay?? what happened?!" she looekd around and saw sebastian. suddenly fear flowed into her heart but she stood ehr ground. "who did this?!" she asked, to noone in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Yume covered her ears when Racy screamed, wincing slightly, "O-Ouch." she mumbled.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Racy glared at yume. she pointed at herself. "i have a right to scream. dont i have a right to scream?? and as you can see, im not very happy right now. Not At All!!" racy stated loudly. stomping a foot to the ground. Racy was already tired from keeping everyone in a force feild, but she exceeded the rest of her power to healing everyone in a force feild, including yume, fang, craig and sebastian. yume's cut disapeared, fang was okay again, so was craig and sebastian. racy calmed down after everyone was okay again. she sighed, sitting on the ground where she was standing and stopped healing everyone, but kept them in the force feilds. "so, can someone please tell me what happened?" she pleaded softly. she was currently resting from healing everyone to their fullest health.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm
Yume glared right back, "I didn't ask you for a damn forcefield!" she snarled, "and just cause you're pissed doesn't mean that you can take it out on other people that weren't even involved. I won't speak or say crap if you get mad at me for it!" she yelled, passing through the forcefield and marching away.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm
Fang stood up and stepped from his force field, he glared at Craig angrily and drew his blade "Why?" that was all he needed to say.
Craig chuckled charged at Fang, he leaped into the air and attempted a well aimed stab at his throat "You must die!"
Fang stepped aside then hit him in the back with the hilt of his blade kicked him in the head then stepped back "Just stop it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 pm
racy growled under her breath. she was weak at the moment for she used it all on everyone else. she stood there, watchign the two fight. she charged at them, then pulled the two apart. she held craig back from fang. "why are you two fighting?! i thought you two were Friends!!!" she said, frustrated, confused.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm
Craig broke free from Racy's grip and tackled Fang, he pressed both of his thumbs into Fang's throat "I've been friends with a demon this entire time" after speaking he drew his blade "You'll all suffer a terrible death!" a wicked smile arose from as he plunged the sword deep into the side of Fang's chest
Fang grumbled and kicked Craig off of him, "Yea I'm a demon, what does it matter to you?"  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff