Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 am
The weapon would rebuild itself as long as the reaper was still whole, remember that weapon is basically the manifestation of the reaper's fear, not just any old pig sticker. There are situations where harm can be directed to a weapon, and they're much like the ways harm can be directed toward any TiHer ~ curses, barriers, poisons, and other such shenanigans can lock a weapon down, just as they can lock FEAR and natural abilities down. But to fully destroy a weapon, you have to fully destroy the reaper.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 am
Is there a list somewhere of all the holidays celebrated in Halloween?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 am
Ice Queen
Is there a list somewhere of all the holidays celebrated in Halloween?

Not yet... but there will be! Or at least of the major, widely observed ones. Different species will often have their own little holidays/festivals/traditions/etc. that aren't really celebrated outside of that species, so I probably won't list those, because there are too many possibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am
Thanks Sosi! Roch would love to have a list of things to throw parties for<33  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am
Shoot me if I'm dense, but I'm a bit confused.

Quote:
Bribes will not be open officially until the end of the event. There will be an announcement when bribes are open. When bribes are open please pm THE ARTIST WITH THE SLOT OPEN with your choice(s) of the person you are bribing. The pms will then be forwarded to the colourist(s) in question. If they take your bribe, they will respond to you, otherwise you will get no response.

Do we pm the artist or an account that will then forward the offers to the artist?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 am
In the Reaper guide it mentions that occasionally Reapers will go out and make a scary movie.

Around Halloween, do they (and perhaps some other factions) ever venture to the human world to set up/run haunted houses and the like?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 pm
Any business that purposely scares humans usually has a TiHer working on it somewhere, of any race, really. Reapers just have the easiest time passing as human (except ones with wings/extras) ~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 am
Kind of an odd and oddly specific question.

If, say, a patchwork undead and a living doll made a baby, would there be potential for the baby to be human skin stretched over a doll frame/stuffing? If so, which would it be, undead or a monster?

Is something like that an option at all? I have a character I'd be interested in remaking here, and he was originally a voodoo doll... but he did have human skin, and was full of a kind of stringy substance.

Also, is it possible for a patchwork undead to be reassembled pieces of the same person? Do they all rot?

bobaTJ

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Naw ~ it cracks open a loophole to hybrid-land a bit too much. Your character just sounds like a regular undead construct, so I would stick with a simple and straightforward explanation for them, rather than a more convoluted "it's through breeding" one.

A patchwork needs to have other bits (human parts, other kinds of parts) to be considered a patchwork, and not just a really worked over zombie. Rot is halted while within Halloween for most undead, however outside of Halloween, yes they do rot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 am
Are there devices you can buy/make that would gauge the amount of FEAR you're putting out?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm
D: how do you mean? TiHers don't actually put-out FEAR. They use it up. How much they use up could be measured as a sort of TiH version of calorie counting/burning ~ but only those with serious health issues (like a curse blocking most FEAR) or trying to see if they can handle making a scareling, would bother with them. (The same way people don't measure their oxygen intake or sperm count unless there's a medical reason behind it)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 am
Oooh, ok, then can you use too much FEAR to do something? Or not enough?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am
Goofy question here...

So, I have been trying to figure out how it would be possible to dye a ghost's hair/fur, and had a curious thought on it and figured I'd ask if it was possible. Would there be some way for a student to infuse a small amount of FEAR into a bottle of hair dye that would allow them to dye ghosts hair/fur, since being a ghost, regular dying techniques wouldn't technically work? Like, for example, someone (you know it's LW) dying Tybalt's fur white? Or is there some other way that a ghost could dye their hair? Thank you for any help/answers on this! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 pm
Ice Queen: with FEAR attacks and natural abilities, yes ~

Kyrieko: there are such things as hair dye ~ there's no need to infuse it with more FEAR than it already has unless the hair is "alive" in some manner, like Junko's ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 am
ORP question: In "The Rumor", if we missed the last prompt to escape, do we roll for that one and the latest prompt, or just roll for the latest one?

Also, something I've been playing with, but do to changing times and what people consider scary, can certain species of Halloween creatures become far less than they were before as human fears change? Example: Kelpies would lure travelers to their death, but with more and more areas changing to cars and horses being less used, certain clans would become smaller and smaller due to that Fear idea that creates them being less than it was before.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games