Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Exhilarated
✔Status: Single

Sam strolled into the Great Hall with a smile on his face and a spring in his step. Despite losing the House Cup, he was pleased that Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup. As he was approaching the table, he spotted Caitlin sitting with Aravis, the Head Girl. He dropped down on her other side and smiled at her. "Hey Cait. Hello Aravis. Excited for summer Cait?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up when Sam sat next to her and Aravis and smiled brightly. "I guess so, I'm not sure how much spending summer with my parents is gonna be, though." She said with a shrug. She was happy that they won the Quidditch Cup. "Oh, Congrats Sam! On winning, you know." Caitlin said, with another smle.
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy skipped into the Great Hall. Her long hair had been tied into her familiar twin plaits. She sat down beside Sam. She gave him a huge smile, and adjusted her specs. How was she going to survive the summer on only letters from her friends. "Hullo and congrats indeed!" she said in her overly-excited soprano voice. She waved at Caitlin and Aravis, not really knowing either enough to chat much.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Exhilarated

He was about to respond to Caitlin when Remy joined them at the table, and also complimented the season. "Oh, thanks you two," Sam said, a little unnerved. He wasn't used to as much adulation.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Awh! Quit being so modest! You deserve it!" Remy said with a smile. Her braces were flickering in he candle light, the red and gold showing her house support. She looked to see who else had walked into the Hall. She didn't see anyone interesting, so she turned her eyes back to Sam. Not that her eyes ever strayed far...

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 am
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I thought you already knew," Aravis replied. Then again, this year had been pretty nail biting with Quidditch. That was pretty important. "He's a year older than me, so over winter break he proposed. Obviously I said yes, otherwise things would be awkward." Aravis laughed.

Aravis looked up as she saw Remy and Sam join the table. "Hey, congratulations you two. Pity about that last game, but you still pulled it off!" she exclaimed, before realizing that she never tried playing Quidditch. However, with the amount of injuries recieved by the players, she was glad she hadn't.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded to Sam, then looked back at Aravis. "I may have heard about it. And yeah, that probably would be a but awkward." She said with a small laugh. Caitlin turned back to Sam, "Remy's right, you deserve a congratulations. We won the Quidditch Cup thanks to you!" Cait said with a warm smile.
OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei giggled as she entered the ornate great hall, the bustle and chatter of the vicinity lifted her high spirits as she meandered through the aisle, seemingly gliding on air, until she reached her table. Upperclassmen crowded the area, and all around her, she could hear the excited gossip of quidditch. A familiar voice sifted through the rest, turning her head, she saw another first year, Caitlin, and smiled. That's when she realized who she was talking too, the actual teammates of the quidditch team. Biting her lip, flustered, if only for the moment, she turned to them brushing a lock of amber hair behind her ears. "She's right, ya' know," Cersei agreed, nodding with acknowledgment toward Caitlin as she spoke. Leaning her cheek on the palm of her hand, veela lips spread into a wide grin, Cersei continued. "You mates did brilliantly all year long, that quidditch cup is as good as yours! No contest," Cersei giggled quietly, her lilac eyes darting toward the Slytherin table, if only for just that instance. "You guys did great out there."

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with the Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron strolled into the Great Hall and took a seat randomly at the Gryffindor table. Since everyone was already talking, her stayed quiet, unsure if he should butt into their conversation or not. Even if he were to join in, what could he say? Instead, the boy decided it would be best if he just stayed quiet until the feast started.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up when Cameron took a seat. She smiled at him next. "Hey Cameron! How've you been?" She asked, wondering if they'd still be doing that music thing they had planned earlier in the year. Caitlin's stomach growled, she was ready to eat. Though, she could wait a bit longer.
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai took her place at the Gryffindor table. She smiled at everyone, but waved at Caitlin and Cameron.
" Oh! Sam, you were brilliant earlier by the way!" She smiled in admiration, she knew Quidditch was hard. She waited for the feast, she was hungry.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: A little embarrassed.

Sam smirked, and a little color rose to his cheeks as Elizabeth and Lorelai joined Remy, Cailtin and Aravis in congratulating him. "Really, it was nothing. A perfect season maybe. But Annabelle really earned that last snitch." He scratched his head and offered the girls a smile.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gave a small smile to Caitlin as she greeted him. "Hey. Uh, fine, I guess," he answered, feeling rather shy as the table was surrounded by quite a few students from his house. During the times that everyone had to come down to the Great Hall for breakfast, lunch, dinner or other meals, Cameron would usually eat in silence. From the corner of his eye, he could see an arm fly rise into the air and move in a to and fro motion. He darted his eyes towards it to see Lorelai wave at him and Caitlin. Cameron slightly raised his arm into the air and waved back to the blonde girl with a smirk on his face.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, studying Cameron's face slowly. Something was off, and he was being awfully quiet. "You okay? It seems something is wrong." She said with a soft smile. Caitlin had a time this year when she had to clear her mind also, maybe this was his time? She hadn't talk to him in a while, she had been with Sam and that made her feel guilty. It was quite obvious Remy liked Sam, and she thought Sam like Remy back. So, why was she trying so hard? She didn't know. Caitlin shook her head, enough about her, she needed to find out what was wrong with her friend.
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shook his head to answer Caitlin's question. Nothing was wrong with the boy, he just was not too fond of being with a large group of people. If he were to say one wrong thing, any of the older students could become angry with him and cast a spell on him. However, that wasn't the only reason why the first year stayed quiet. The fact that he hasn't really hung out with the girl sitting right in front of him in a while hit him. She's always with Sam, he realized before glancing towards the Gryffindor seeker. "I'm alright, just kind of sad that we're going back home," he said, looking back at his friend. Ugh, home. Home didn't quite feel like a place where the boy belonged. The neighborhood kids used to tease him about being a wizard, he would get into fights a lot, and no one had any magical ability besides him. If they were to pick on him again, what could he do? Students were not given permission to use magic outside of school. They don't know that. As the thought came to him, a sneaky smile stretched across his face. I could just pull out my wand and say I'm going to kill them if they don't back off.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games