Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel, looking at the girl as she started to ramble on about the questions he asked, listened carefully, noting everything the girl said. He soon learned just about everything that had to do with prefects and whatnot. He did give a polite shake to his head when she asked if his school had implemented it and answered to it...after she explained what a 'prefect' was. "No, we never really had any kids that were put into that kind of role. I come from a...a 'non-wizard' public school; so we never really had that sort of thing there," he said politely and with a small smile on his face, his ignorance of what this new world was about showing. "Now is this 'standing out' have to do with intelligence? Or is it more good behaviour?" Lionel didn't know why he had so many questions, but he just wanted to learn a little bit about the inner working of the school.

"And is quidditch...like a sport? Because if that's so, you might as well count me in," he said happily, a huge smile on his face. He wondered if they had a sort of keeper position. "I played football back in Liverpool for a travel team. I played keeper, but they said I couldn't play that anymore so I've been looking for a wizarding sport to play." He ended it there, hoping for an answer to which he was sure that she would give. She seemed like a very nice girl to say the least. "I'm Lionel by the way. Lionel Lira. You might remember it from the hat screaming my name, but I figured I should introduce myself."

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
════════════════════════
Dionysia Ivy Lamont

First Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Muggleborn

════════════════════════

Dionysia walked with wonder into the Hufflepuff common room. It was so cozy! She was thankful that the boy had asked what a prefect was, for her school did not have such a thing either. Although, the word had come up before in relation to a different school. Clubs seemed like a great idea, but she wasn't really a singer or musical person. Maybe there was something with animals?
"Sorry tae bud into yer conversation, but my name's Dionysia. But ye can call me Di. Spelled D-I but pronounced D-E-E. I know it's an odd name. I like yers though, Lionel." Di smiled at Lionel. She looked off to her right at the girl's rooms. She had never shared a room with anyone but her parents, and she had never had a sleepover. It was exciting for her, but also terrifying. Di had bad nightmares ever since her mother had died. They had been getting less frequent, but never less difficult. She looked away quickly.

════════════════════════

Alyss Shadows

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Party Animal 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh, I went to a muggle school before this too... Queens... its an all girls school in London... I guess it isn't quite a 'regular' public school. A bit more selective and had uniforms, but still..." Cathy said with a shrug and a smile at Lionel. "And, in the selection process is based on the head of house's selection so a lot of factors go into it. Good grades certenly help, but being good helps too. I mean my brother isn't exactly the best behaved and most agreeable, but that's because he gets bored and then contrary but he does have really good grades and he was selected as prefect. But, me? I'm not the genius he is, but I'm far more agreeable and likable and well involved. Not that I have horrid grades but still... it all depends, We all have our strengths, you know."

She smiled and then when the question turned to quidditch, her grin grew, "Of course it is a sport! It is the most popular sport in the wizarding world! It is totally awesome, you fly on brooms and there is a quaffle that the chasers try to score into goals-there are three hoops-so sort of like football and basketball combined, but there are these bludgers which are huge iron balls being swung at people, but don't worry magic fixes you right up if you get hit by one, and then there is this pretty golden ball a seeker chases around zigzagging between all this action. It is great fun. Keeps you on your toes. You definitely should try out. Try outs are this weekend and I'd love to see you there. If you are even half way decent you'll at least get reserves and be able to play with the rest of us for practices and then have a better chance on getting to the main team next year. The more the merrier though!"

She was still happily beaming when a quieter brunette girl who had been lingering sort of interrupted-not that Cathy minded, she loved having all these adorable first years looking up to her. And they should look up to her after all, she was smart and pretty and likable. "Oh it is no problem, Di. So Dionysia like Dioynsus the Greek god? Sorry... I'm a bit of a history and classics fan. Fluent in Latin actually... among a few other languages, but Latin is my second language. Anyways... no, it is great. And the name is fun. Not odd. Do you have any questions, Di? I'd be more than happy to answer them. It's my job, of course, but I also love to help people. It's a part of being a Hufflepuff after all. And I'm a Badger through and through."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}

RedEagleEye007
Alyss Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Almost done, ugh. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDori followed up the group of students, stopping in front of the fireplace once they were inside and whistling loudly to get their attention; at least a couple of first years always got distracted looking around at everything once they got inside. Once he was sure he had everyone's attention, he spoke again. "So, this is the Hufflepuff Common Room, it's basically going to be your living room while you're here. People tend to hang out in here, study, whatever. You can see two doors back that way," he gestured in the direction towards the doors in question, "Boy's dorms are through the door on the left, girls to the right. Dorm rooms are divided by year, the door'll be labelled 'First Years.' And, unless anyone has any questions, I think that's about it." He waited patiently, settling down into one of the chairs by the fireplace. Honestly, he sort of wanted to go to bed. But, he had to do his duty and make sure none of the first years needed him for anything first. Oh, well. How long could that possibly take, anyway?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

murruelecreuset
                                                          Emma Bailey

mc2
                                                          Clementine Fenwick

LoricWarrior
                                                          Rosealle Cameron

Graydon Ironshield
                                                          Siobhan Gray

amo10690
                                                          Bethany Ingersol

Deviled Dregs
                                                          Kai Bannister

DizzyDis
                                                          Pippa Clarkson

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
----------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;halfblood;

She had been following the head boy silently for quite some time, letting her eyes take in her incredibly expansive and breath taking environment. It was all too much for the young girl, she felt. Her parents, the school, had all made some grave mistake. She wasn't a witch - a witch could take all this in stride.

She had been so enthralled with the surrounding paintings, Pippa had nearly missed the password and mechanism to get into the Hufflepuff common room. I'll probably be one of those waiting outside for a more intelligent and focused student. Pippa gave a soft, almost melancholy sigh as Dorian finished. He had asked if anyone had any questions - Pip nearly laughed. Yes, could you repeat everything you've said for the last 30 minutes? She dared not say that aloud though, for fear she'd already be expelled for being such an ignorant twerp. But, she did want to know one thing - they had told her right off the train to leave everything, that it'd be taken care of. She had even left her cat! A little louder than she meant to, Pippa asked,

"I... I have a question. Where's my cat?" If Ambrosa was gone or lost, Pippa swore to herself that she would refuse to continue the school year.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Almost done, ugh. ❞

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceDori blinked at the girl. Well, that was a new one, he thought. "Uh, was it in it's carrier when you got off the train? If it was, it got brought to the dorms with your stuff, it'll be there when you get in your room. If the cat wasn't in the carrier... Well, I dunno where it could be, that's why you're supposed to make sure they're in them when you get off. I'm sure it'll turn up, though. The number of cats and other things hanging out around here and the village, I've never known a pet to go missing for very long. Especially when you're particularly close to them; it'll find you, I'm sure." He felt sort of bad, not being able to give a more concrete answer, but the truth of the matter was, if the cat wasn't in a carrier with the girl's trunk, it could be anywhere. He scratched the back of his head, wishing there was something he could do to help her find it, but sadly, there wasn't. Even if he were inclined to, what, track it down? There were way too many cats all over the castle for him to be able to find one specific cat. He was a pretty decent tracker, being a werewolf and all, but that was beyond even his abilities. Hopefully the thing would turn up shortly if the girl hadn't locked it in the carrier. He knew more than some how close you could be to a pet... Of course, he and Knight had something of a special connection, both being canine and all. Still, he was sure that, if her first question was concerning her pet, the girl was very close to the creature, which he could relate to.

xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

DizzyDis
                                                          Pippa Clarkson

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Hallway to the Basement -> Hufflepuff Common Room

Heading into the common room, Emma didn't know what to expect. Though what she did see was nothing short of amazing. It was so nice. Despite being in the basement it sure didn't feel like it. 'So this is where my uncle spent his time...' she thought as she looked around the room. Turning to look at Dorian as he began talking again, Emma went back to paying attention. It seemed self explanatory so she left it at that. Door to her left was where her room was she'd be bunching with all the other girls in her year.

Looking over as Pippa started going on about her cat, Emma felt her concern. That's when she started wondering about her owl Scout. Probably in the owlery her uncle told her about. Regardless like Dorian had said they were around. Although it wouldn't hurt to ask him. "Um... not to be a bother but owls they'd be in the owlery right?" she asked before adding. "Where is that exactly?"

With: First years... Dorian, Hannah, Minnie, Pippa, Kai, Annabelle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
---------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;half blood;

Pippa breathed a hefty sigh of relief at hearing Dorian's words. Ambrosa was safe and sound in her quarters. Removing her questioning gaze from the Head Boy, the blonde girl peered toward the opening that went left and right, wondering what her room would look like. She also couldn't wait to see her cat - they were indeed close. Pippa had saved Ambrosa's life after all... And the cat had saved the witch's life in a way as well.

Upon hearing Emma inquire about the whereabouts of the owlery, Pip also awaited an answer. She had promised time and time again that she would write to her parents, at least twice a week her mother had ordered. With a somewhat lopsided grin thinking about her overbearing mother and somewhat hapless and awkward father (so much like her father, she thought), Pippa twirled a strand of already curled hair around one finger, waiting for Dorian's answer alongside Emma.

murruelecreuset
Cara MiaKitty

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Almost done, ugh. ❞

spaceDori was glad that the blonde seemed satisfied with his answer, seeming to relax and not questioning him further, or worse, exclaiming in horror that her cat had not, in fact, been in its carrier. When another first year girl asked about the owls, he nodded to her. "Owl's will've been taken to the Owlery, yeah. Um... I'm not great at giving directions, and the castle's pretty confusing... Uh, okay. How about, tomorrow after lunch, you can find me at the table and I'll take you up there? Unless you need to get up there sooner than that, but, uh, you're not really supposed to be out of the dorms tonight." His expression apologetic, he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He supposed he could take her in the morning, but it seemed like the first years would be a bit busy getting their schedules and heading to their first lessons. It was probably best to wait until lunch, he figured. "Uh, actually, anyone who needs to know where the Owlery is, they can come. So, you know. Find me at lunch. I'm pretty easy to spot," he said with a shrug. Unless they somehow confused him for Tyson, it wasn't like they'd have trouble. He was rather tall, and his hair was blue. Sort of stuck out like a sore thumb, right?

User Image

DizzyDis

murruelecreuset

[  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute by the Fireplace with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! ❞

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo's nose wrinkled as she tried for the umpteenth time to read the passage in her Divination textbook. Unfortunately, she was bored out of her skull, and the words were all starting to blur together. She just couldn't seem to make herself care one whit about palmistry. Honestly, she couldn't seem to make herself care about the class in general, except that she sort of liked the professor. Professor Somerset was... weird. Jojo felt a weird sort of kinship with the woman. They were both spacey and weird and tended to stare off into space. Of course, when Jojo did it, she was normally trying not to panic over something, whereas Professor Somerset was... Well, the blonde didn't really know. It was sort of hard to even guess at what went on in that woman's head.

spaceShe sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, almost wanting to toss the book into the fireplace. Divination was only interesting when she was actually listening to the professor lecture, she thought bitterly. She wished she had something else to do, but couldn't think of anything. Part of her wanted to try and hunt down Kenny, but he had NEWTs to study for, and she didn't want to pester him too much. Jesse was probably off snogging Elliott in a broom closet again, or studying with the Ravenclaw, either way, if she interrupted, Elliott would get pissed. She supposed she could try and hunt down Emily... It did seem like they hadn't done anything together in ages. But that was because they were both busy. OWLs to study for, boyfriends, classes... Not that they didn't talk or anything, it just felt like whenever they did, it was always a short conversation. Besides, what if she was doing something with Dylan? Jojo didn't want to bother the two of them. She glanced at the flames in the fireplace, chewing her lip. She really needed to stop being so damned timid and indecisive.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє hufflepuff common roomxx
ωιтн jojoxx
fєєℓιиg nervous ; boredxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa came from around the corner that lead down to the common room from the first years' dormitory and skidded to a halt as her eyes landed on the third year. She was unsure if she should say hi to the older girl who seemed to be studying. Pippa had just been on her way to do just that, but outside. Ambrosa, her black cat, was at her heels and meowed up at Pippa - as if impatient. The blonde peered down at her cat with an annoyed yet affectionate gaze.

After a moment, the first year finally came to stand a few feet to the left of Jojo. She smiled softly, but fidgeting with the hem of her shirt with her free hand - the other holding a few text books tightly to her chest. It was rare she could be in plain clothes, sans robe, and she took every opportunity she could - even if she ended up ruining the sewing with her fidgeting and timid tics.

"H-hello." Her voice came out somewhat strained and nearly squeaky. Pip's face turned a mild shade of red, knowing the fellow Hufflepuff girl must've heard it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸. ❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Fifth Year///15 Years Old///Sagittarius///Dating Dylan Burgemy
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Em had been waiting for AGES for JoJo to come into the common room. Okay... Not really ages... But she had run ahead and was waiting in secret. She hadn't had any girl time with her bestie in god knows how long. She smirked when she heard the passage being used and was sure she had heard her bestie's familiar pitter patter of steps. Such a distinct way of walking! Okay so Em only knew why the girl had a way of stepping, because she normally didn't sleep well and she would listen to JoJo enter and exit sometimes. Without realizing it... She wasn't weird! Or was she? With a small quiet giggle, Em started climbing around the piece of furniture she was behind. Seeing her friend and feeling pretty good about being right, Em started to get closer but then a girl came out of the dorms and Em instinctively hid again. She heard the girl's quiet hello, and felt awful bad about possibly scaring her... But she was already here. Already well aware of the situation... With a determined fist bump into the air. She climbed back out of where she was hiding and looked at the younger girl.

OH GOD! She felt awful! It was a bloody first year. She couldn't scare the first year!!! With a quick witted thought, she caught the girl's attention and put a finger to her lips and winked. She was getting JoJo. It didn't matter. She tip toed to the girl. And after a moment, making sure JoJo had atleast greeted the younger girl first, she jumped on her friends back. "JoJo!" She said happily.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my __Uniform___
And it feels good to be with people like ___Jojo and Pippa___
Although my mind keeps wandering to _JoJo has no idea >D__

═══════════════════════════

Cara Miakitty

DizzyDis

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє hufflepuff common roomxx
ωιтн jojo & emilyxx
fєєℓιиg surprised ; shyxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa saw movement out of the corner of her eye and saw a girl, older than she, like Jojo, motion for her to keep quiet. And then it clicked. She gave a soft cough, hoping to signal that she would indeed be quiet, and hopefully draw Jojo's attention to her so that Emily could successfully pull off her playful prank.

She watched as Emily snuck up behind the older Hufflepuff, an eager look in her eyes. She enjoyed a silly prank as much as the next person! Pippa smiled kindly at Jojo, doing her best not to giggle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shabatha

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute by the Fireplace with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! ❞

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo had looked up at the sound of another girl's voice, blinking in surprise. It was one of the first years, she was pretty sure. "Um, hi?" she said, obviously confused as to why the younger girl was speaking to her. Did she need help with something? The blonde didn't really think she'd be much help, and it wasn't like she was a prefect or anything, but she supposed if that were in fact the case, she could at least try. Before she could ask, though, someone collided with her back, making her freeze up in horror. The voice of her best friend in her ear calmed her marginally, but her heart was beating about a million miles a minute, and she'd gone pale with fear. "-Em!" she finally managed to choke out, stiffly turning her neck to look at the other fifth year. "Wh-why?!" she asked, clearly thrown off. She was trying not to freak, she was, but it was sort of difficult. She didn't like being snuck up on! It reminded her of... She shoved the memories away. She didn't want to think about that. Not at all. Not ever. The Hufflepuff tried to focus on slowing her breathing to hopefully calm herself down. It was just Emily, after all, and she'd probably freaked out the first year. That thought sobered her up a bit. She didn't want to freak out any first years. She still felt horrible for fainting on Kenny's cousin at the train station. And at least Pru was fourteen. "Uh, um. H-hi," she said again to the first year girl, flushing in embarrassment. She probably looked like such a spaz... she was such a spaz. Dammit. "Um, I'm Jojo, this is Emily. Um, did you, uh, need something?" She was still having trouble getting her pulse back to normal, but at least she was managing to talk. Even if she sounded like a total moron.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

Dizzy, just a heads up, when you're posting in a scene with multiple people,
                                                          you're generally supposed to wait until everyone has posted before you post again :3

shabatha

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє hufflepuff common room/i]xx
ωιтн jojo ; emxx
fєєℓιиg happy ; playfulxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa laughed heartily as she saw the other fifth year, whose name she would learn was Em, completely and utterly shock and scare the other girl. The younger Hufflepuff clapped her hands slightly as she watched the scene unfold. Though she was shy herself, she loved watching friends joke with each other - even if she didn't personally know them. As silly as it sounded, it gave her peace that others were happy and carefree. As things calmed down, Pip gave Em a thumbs up before returning her attention to the blonde fifth year who had introduced herself as Jojo. Still smiling and feeling far too good to curl back up into her 'shy shell,' Pip walked up to stand in front of Jojo and offered the girl her small hand.

"A pleasure to meet you, Jojo. You too, Em! That was brilliant! I'm Pippa, first year." She already suspected they knew what year she was, as she was much smaller than them. Remembering that Jojo had asked her something, Pip shook her head in response.

"Oh no, I don't. Sorry I disturbed you. I just thought I'd say hello. I-um. Well. I decided to sort of, branch out and try not to be as shy when I got here." Feeling silly herself, Pippa shrugged, eyes looking down at the ground now. She had interrupted Jojo, she knew, but she hoped her nor Em were mad at her. If asked, she would surely continue on her way and let the friends catch up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          shabatha

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items