Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:12 am
Draconem
UnHolyFudge
Draconem
Two questions.

If one wanted to get Dynasmon, where would one start?

And say I wanted to get SaberLeomon but wanted to start from a [T]. Which Digimon would I need to start with?

1. Tentomon or Wormmon(or their lower forms) can armor digivolve with courage into FlaWizarmon, who uses the armor crush(I think it's crush) to digivolve into Mistymon who digivolves into Dynasmon. It's a fairly rare item, the armor crush, because it allows you to obtain the Devas and other cool digimon.

2. Not ones you can pick, but Popomon is the fresh(lowest) stage and is a straight digivolve line up to saberleo. If you are looking for just in training, it would be Frimon, but you can't pick him either. They are both limited digimon.
The soonest you can get in to the straight path to saber Leo is mutating into Leomon at champ as long as the mon you are using to mutate from is vaccine.

lief_7

Thanks for the info guys.

But doesn't Elecmon turn into Leomon?

Nope elecmon does not, we use dma as our main source and there he doesn't have one and on the other site he it not the primary evolution choice so still no. The frimon line is the only real way to go without mutation  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:20 am
lief_7
Draconem
UnHolyFudge
Draconem
Two questions.

And say I wanted to get SaberLeomon but wanted to start from a [T]. Which Digimon would I need to start with?

1. Tentomon or Wormmon(or their lower forms) can armor digivolve with courage into FlaWizarmon, who uses the armor crush(I think it's crush) to digivolve into Mistymon who digivolves into Dynasmon. It's a fairly rare item, the armor crush, because it allows you to obtain the Devas and other cool digimon.

2. Not ones you can pick, but Popomon is the fresh(lowest) stage and is a straight digivolve line up to saberleo. If you are looking for just in training, it would be Frimon, but you can't pick him either. They are both limited digimon.
The soonest you can get in to the straight path to saber Leo is mutating into Leomon at champ as long as the mon you are using to mutate from is vaccine.

lief_7

Nope elecmon does not, we use dma as our main source and there he doesn't have one and on the other site he it not the primary evolution choice so still no. The frimon line is the only real way to go without mutation
Elecmon not going to Leo? Weird  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:27 am
Ah ha! I found a way to continue!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:41 pm
Draconem
UnHolyFudge
Draconem
Two questions.

lief_7

Due to the way the system works, since he doesn't have an evolution on DMA with go to digimon wikia, and on the wikia it lists BlackGarurumon above Leomon, so the outcome will be BlackGarurumon. The flaw to this is its almost subject to the strange whim's of the people who run the wikia.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:32 pm
UnHolyFudge

Due to the way the system works, since he doesn't have an evolution on DMA with go to digimon wikia, and on the wikia it lists BlackGarurumon above Leomon, so the outcome will be BlackGarurumon. The flaw to this is its almost subject to the strange whim's of the people who run the wikia.

That makes me a SAAAAAD Panda.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

It has come to my attention that you have deleted posts in the TP shop at 2:58PM and 7:15PM of today. Could you explain why you did so?  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:26 pm
X Kaos X
Angel-Kami-Sama

It has come to my attention that you have deleted posts in the TP shop at 2:58PM and 7:15PM of today. Could you explain why you did so?
The first one was to use armor digivolve, but I realized I needed the egg so deleted it. The second one was the Unexpected Digivolve, but forgot to roll.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:58 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
X Kaos X
Angel-Kami-Sama

The first one was to use armor digivolve, but I realized I needed the egg so deleted it. The second one was the Unexpected Digivolve, but forgot to roll.

Please do not delete your posts, under any circumstances, especially in the shops. The reason why we don't allow post deletion is for cases like these where the rolls determine the rarity of the digimon. In the future case where you forget to roll, simply mark the post as void and re-roll in another post. Given the circumstances, I'll have to give you a warning. Please note that multiple and repeated warnings will result in banning.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm
X Kaos X
Angel-Kami-Sama
X Kaos X
Angel-Kami-Sama

Please do not delete your posts, under any circumstances, especially in the shops. The reason why we don't allow post deletion is for cases like these where the rolls determine the rarity of the digimon. In the future case where you forget to roll, simply mark the post as void and re-roll in another post. Given the circumstances, I'll have to give you a warning. Please note that multiple and repeated warnings will result in banning.
Ah my bad. Didn't mean to cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:53 pm
Titamon, how get?

KiroMishima

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:27 pm
Draconem
Titamon, how get?

KiroMishima

Best I can figure is contests. I thought goblimon's line did it but I can't find any proof of it. But I would do some research on DMA and Digimon Wiki  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:14 am
lief_7
Draconem
Titamon, how get?

KiroMishima

Best I can figure is contests. I thought goblimon's line did it but I can't find any proof of it. But I would do some research on DMA and Digimon Wiki

I checked but I couldn't find any link between Ogremon[C] and Titamon. Digitamamon I think but I'll have to check again after work, and I'll get back you you with what I find out.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:07 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
Titamon, how get?

KiroMishima

I checked but I couldn't find any link between Ogremon[C] and Titamon. Digitamamon I think but I'll have to check again after work, and I'll get back you you with what I find out.

The main page needs to be fixed. Titamon is a mega and evolves from digitamamon  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:16 pm
KiroMishima
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
Titamon, how get?

KiroMishima

The main page needs to be fixed. Titamon is a mega and evolves from digitamamon

Where does Digitamamon come from(I'm looking for Rookie or lower)?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 pm
Question: I noted that a couple of Lalamon’s future digivolutions have more than one bolded Digivolution choice. Is it at that point that I can choose what it can digivolve into?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games