Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil winced when Gracie gave away his bluff like that. He wanted to yell back at her but the vampire got his attention. “I understand, fine take her.” Part of him wanted to go with her but he has a sister to take care of and he did not want to leave her behind. He turned to Gracie not sure what to say to her. “I... want to say thank you for being with me beside my bed. If it was you who got hurt back then I don't think I would have done the same.”
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie watched silently as everyone else put their input on what she was going to be doing except for her. She tapped her foot against the ground as she waited. When Virgil started thanking her she rolled her eyes at him and smiled just slightly. "You're welcome?" She said with a nonchalant shrug. She would have hugged him, but she was kind of terrified she'd crush him, so instead she just watched him for a few more seconds. Slowly she turned to look up at Phantom. "So....what now?" She asked, tilting her head. She really did feel like a fledgling in the sense that she had no idea what she was doing or where she was going. Everything was new and different.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked to the forest, smiling in the late afternoon sun. She wanted to be here bright and early, so she could have plenty of time to relax before the pain hit. She looked around, making sure she hadn't been followed, before walking through the trees. It took her a few minutes, but she finally came to the clearing where her pack always met. She didn't really mind that Professor Astra had joined them, since it gave her someone to romp around with while Jason was a stick in the mud. She giggled a bit and went about finding her potion in her messy backpack.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus sat out by the forest reading a book. Glancing up he saw someone enter the forest and to his shock that someone was Remy! He was wondering what she was doing then remembered that it was a full moon tonight and there was a werewolf in the forest. That werewolf was the reason Rufus was so close to the forest to begin with. It had been a year since the two of them met and he wanted to give her a sort of so he got a small bag of dog treats. He had hope she'd like them he planed to go quickly in and out before the moon came out leaving the treats in the spot she tackled him. But now that Remy was walking into there territory the treats may just be an appetizer and she the main course. Rufus got up and followed after Remy trying to catch up. “Remy!” He called to her trying to keep his voice down so not to attract anyone unwanted.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ perked her ears up. She could swear she heard her name. She didn't see anyone yet, but that didn't mean they weren't coming. Her gold eyes narrowed as she looked around, wondering what she had heard. Her senses were more powerful around the Full Moon, making her believe she had heard someone. She grabbed the bottle of Wolfsbane and ran for it, hoping Jason and Akira would see her spilled knapsack and know she had fled deeper into the forest. Rem gripped the bottle with her teeth, hurrying to climb a tall tree overlooking her bag. If anyone was coming, the girl would know about it. She sat on a high branch, holding the tree with her left hand and the potion with her right. "Bloody hell! My wand is still in my backpack," she thought, but had no time to shimmy down the tree and climb back up. She hoped whoever it was would go away so she could climb down!

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus came across the the backpack and the mess of what was inside it. Rufus quickly saw Remy's wand “REMY!” He called looking around for any traces of her. He picked up the wand and looked around the area. He herd no scream and there seemed to be no blood. So if something took her they must have done it quickly and did not cut her. He hoped she was still alive. He pocketed her wand and held his own out ready to in case someone or something heard him and came back for him.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched in horror as Rufus Flinker walked to her backpack. She wanted nothing more than to call out, tell him she was alive and well, but she needed him to... go away! When he pocketed her wand, the girl couldn't help but cringe. How the heck was she going to explain this? She never saw Rufus until late afternoon, but she had morning classes! She thunked her head against the tree, looking up at the sky. The sun would be setting very soon, with or without Rufus being safe. Remy thought fast, pulling out one of her hair ribbons. She tied it around a stick, then threw it at her friend's head. Hopefully, he would get the message and go back to the castle!

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus Rufus jumped as something hit his head he turned and called out “Fervens aeris” The blast of hot steam hit the nothing that was behind him. He looked down and saw the twig and saw Remy's hair ribbons. He looked up and at the trees and saw the sun was going down. He knew he should run before the moon came out but he also could not leave without Remy. He looked at the twig and untied the ribbons “Scriboscipio” He pointed at the Ribbon and started to write with it flashing in the air.' 'Remy, are you in the tree?' he wrote with the ribbon and waited for a sign.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ couldn't believe her eyes. Rufus had enchanted her ribbons to ask if she was in the tree! What did she do now?! The girl looked around, trying to find a viable option. Her body was shaking in panic, but she still needed to make the boy go away. She looked down at the potion in her hands, a plan forming. She drank the potion, then snapped off another stick. Rem pulled her pocketknife from it's spot in her pocket, and began to carve a message into the wood. She threw the stick hard at Rufus, hoping he saw the message. In very shaky writing, the message read:
'Go away or the wolves will eat you.'

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus got pelted by another stick and winced Gryffindor's best chaser could learn not to hit the target some times. He picked up the stick and read the message. His saw how shaky the message was. She's afrade and now he could not just leave her alone with fending the werewolves off. Taking his wand he wrote 'I won't leave you alone, hold on.' He said, grabbing the ribbon and moved a bit away from the tree he started to judge the wind and moved to where the wind was blowing and put the dog treats down there in hopes that a hungry werewolf settle for an easy meal. Then he ran back and started to climb one of the tree's near the one that the things thrown at him were at. If he was right he didn't think the wolves could climb up a tree. If they both stayed up here they could last till morning.
User Image

Xistund

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore held her breath and let it out. "Rick, what happened with that family wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything, you didn't know what was going to happen. I'm sure you could drop a few classes or something." Lore thought.
"Have you ever heard of therapy? It might help."

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ quietly and carefully stepped through the forest, avoiding any stray twigs or occasional crackled leaf to remain silent and unknown to any passerby. After waking up in the hospital with a scarred shoulder and a splitting headache, the young professor was informed of her new "condition" know as lycanthropy. Apparently the wolf that had saved her from freezing to death in the icy lake was a werewolf, and when it had chomped down on her shoulder to pull her to safety, it had given her the disease and all of the troubles that came with it. The wolf now had a name: Jason, the owner of a shop down in Hogsmeade. He was her Alpha now. After learning of her condition and the new set of rules that came along with it, Akira found out about another werewolf that walked the halls of Hogwarts: Remy Bleiddiaid, a fourth year in her own house of Gryffindor. Both of them, plus herself, made a pack. And now came the night of her first full moon, her first transformation. In her hand was a small vial of Wolfsbane that Jason had given her the last time they had met, the first time they had met, in the hospital. Akira found herself upon a clearing after the scent of the youngest werewolf filled her nostrils. That would take getting used to, the heightened senses. Looking around, she could not see the girl. "Remy? Are you there?" No response. On the ground lay a backpack, it's contents scattered across the ground. It clearly belonged to Remy. Akira began to panic. What if she was lying somewhere, hurt and alone, with no way to call for help? "Remy? Remy, where are you?!" she called, hoping for a shout or a cry or something that would let her know that the girl was safe. Nothing of the sort came to her. Cyan eyes set upon the Sun as it slowly began to set upon the horizon, and her heartbeat increased. It was coming, nightfall, the moon, her transformation. Quickly, she ingested her potion and cringed at it's taste on her tongue. Then, she searched the treeline for a familiar figure. "Jason? Where are you?" He should be here by now, she thought. The new werewolf was completely and utterly alone.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason had decided to take the entire afternoon off this full moon. He had gone hunting for some more plants to add to his collection, and was at the moment placing some small varieties into his satchel for transport in the morning. Thank goodness he had the sense to get one that had a preserving spell cast on it so they would keep without water, otherwise he would have dead plants in the morning. Placing his small steel knife back into his bag, he looked around and leaned against a tree. Two cubs, though to be honest, he really shouldn't consider Akira a cub. She just needed to adjust, while Remy... Well, he had probably made several mistakes during their first year together.

Shaking his head, he decided to straighten up and start in the direction of the clearing. They'd used it each full moon, and so far, it had worked. When he started to pick up the scents of his small pack however, he frowned. He smelled not just Akira and Remy, but a third person as well. He glanced around as he entered the clearing, spying Akira but no one else.
"Akira? Where's Remy, and who is slinking around here?"

--------------------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched in horror as Akira and Jason showed up. What the heck was she to do now? She sighed, squirelling her way down the tall tree. She looked a mess, dress torn, shoes off, and only one pigtail in. She walked sheepishly to her pack, head down in shame. She had a sinking feeling that she was about to get in a LOT of trouble. "I'm right here. Rufus is in that tree over there." She pointed to the tree where the Ravenclaw sat, not looking up from the ground. What kind of excuse was she? No wand, no strength, and fear of being yelled at running through her mind. Her thin frame was shaking, making her seem even more childish than usual.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus looked around the sun setting. He thought he heard voices he could not make them out. Takeing the ribbon he wrote. 'Remy do you here that? People.' He got no replay he it might be for the best if she threw another stick at him he may be given away. It also worried him, was she still in her tree did she need his help. She was wandless and alone. He tried to move to a different branch to see if he could see her.
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games