Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm
Ms Edyn
"My boss," Night said, a sly grin spreading across her face, "Who appears to need my help right now. So, for the moment, Mashed Potatoes sta-wait." Night turned a wide-eyed stare towards Muto before nearly doubling over with laughter, "You can't be serious. Do you really call yourselves 'White Spider'? That has got to be the gayest thing I've ever heard."

It took her a short while, but eventually the Ninetales was able to cease her laughter long enough to compose herself, "Alright mister White Spider person. You heard the dragon. Either Darts here leaves with us, or you don't leave the mountain at all. See, I've got a pokemon who simply loves feasting on fresh human flesh, and unfortunately he hasn't had any for quite some time. And I'm thinking now would be a great time to give him a 'special' treat. After all. What could be a better treat to give my precious Dorkfish than some White Spiders."

Muto casually looks at the spheres surrounding him without a flicker of emotion. The other gang members reach into their suits, pulling out Pokeballs, ready to fight. Tank keeps a close hold on Darts, unwilling to lighten his grip.

Muto looks at Sol, Night, and RC, his gaze never wavering. "There doesn't need to be violence here. We could work out a bargain." The gang members behind him mutter, clearly believing the opposite after the dishonor done to their name.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Ms Edyn
"My boss," Night said, a sly grin spreading across her face, "Who appears to need my help right now. So, for the moment, Mashed Potatoes sta-wait." Night turned a wide-eyed stare towards Muto before nearly doubling over with laughter, "You can't be serious. Do you really call yourselves 'White Spider'? That has got to be the gayest thing I've ever heard."

It took her a short while, but eventually the Ninetales was able to cease her laughter long enough to compose herself, "Alright mister White Spider person. You heard the dragon. Either Darts here leaves with us, or you don't leave the mountain at all. See, I've got a pokemon who simply loves feasting on fresh human flesh, and unfortunately he hasn't had any for quite some time. And I'm thinking now would be a great time to give him a 'special' treat. After all. What could be a better treat to give my precious Dorkfish than some White Spiders."

Muto casually looks at the spheres surrounding him without a flicker of emotion. The other gang members reach into their suits, pulling out Pokeballs, ready to fight. Tank keeps a close hold on Darts, unwilling to lighten his grip.

Muto looks at Sol, Night, and RC, his gaze never wavering. "There doesn't need to be violence here. We could work out a bargain." The gang members behind him mutter, clearly believing the opposite after the dishonor done to their name.

"You release the young man to me and leave this place forever with your lives intact. Final offer. And I warn you, you are seriously underestimating what you are up against." RC says in a very serious tone. He was done playing nice.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:10 pm
Odd wandered out of the kitchen after some digging around and carried a bottle of B8 in his free hand. "Ahhhh. The perfect drink for someone taking exstensive physical training." At least, in his mind it was.

The out-of-place rope in the lounge seemed to wiggle for a moment, as if tempting someone to pull on it. From somewhere nearby, a muffled giggle could be heard. It appeared the rope was leading up into a small-ish hole in the ceiling. It might be big enough for a ten year old to crawl through. Perhaps someone older if they were very small for their age.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm
"Oh, a fight wasn't on my agenda today, but I can oblige if you prefer. What's your bargain?" Sol asked. He was having a perfectly decent day and night until this happened, but it wasn't bothering him. Much. "Remember, you have no less than three hybrids, at least one human, and any of our Pokemon to contend with in a worst case scenario."

Hearing a throat being cleared, he was quick to correct himself. "And one Pokemon that acts of her own accord."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm
"Exactly," Night said after RC'd finished speaking, "His one life in exchange for all your lives. Sounds like a pretty good deal for you. Then again, you can turn this violent, let my Dorkfish get a good meal, and still give him up to us. Either way Spiders, we will get Darts from you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Muto, despite all the threats of violence being thrown his way, is still quite level headed and calm. "My offer." He states, looking now at Sol. "Is that we release... Darts to you in exchange for a small portion of his debt owed. You work him until he's returned your money in labor, we bring back your money, and take him with us." He looks at RC, his eyes glowing slightly. "Unless you'd prefer to attack a fair businessman."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Muto, despite all the threats of violence being thrown his way, is still quite level headed and calm. "My offer." He states, looking now at Sol. "Is that we release... Darts to you in exchange for a small portion of his debt owed. You work him until he's returned your money in labor, we bring back your money, and take him with us." He looks at RC, his eyes glowing slightly. "Unless you'd prefer to attack a fair businessman."

"hah. "Fair" businessman? right. I told you the deal. you refused. This now ends with alot of pain for you and your group!" RC says and then claps him hands together. the orbs collapse onto Muto and explode. Anicentpower: Hellzone Grenade Style.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:29 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd wandered out of the kitchen after some digging around and carried a bottle of B8 in his free hand. "Ahhhh. The perfect drink for someone taking exstensive physical training." At least, in his mind it was.

The out-of-place rope in the lounge seemed to wiggle for a moment, as if tempting someone to pull on it. From somewhere nearby, a muffled giggle could be heard. It appeared the rope was leading up into a small-ish hole in the ceiling. It might be big enough for a ten year old to crawl through. Perhaps someone older if they were very small for their age.
"Hehe, what's this?" Poe said as he went up to the rope and examined it for a bit. "Let's find out! Hehe!" The Sableye chuckled as he grabbed the rope and gave it a swift pull downward.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm
"Good news, Dorkfish," Night said, pulling out one of her pokeballs from within her tails, "You get a treat today." Smiling softly down at the small sphere, she summoned her large Gyarados who glared down at the men whom his trainer had just named his 'treats'. With a small giggle, she gave the large sea serpent an affectionate pat before turning back to the other men, "Sure you don't wanna reconsider our deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm
"Hold. His proposal is indeed fair. It still meets the status quo. We get... him. And they're essentially out of our-" Sol tried to provide some sort of reason here, but RC's attack Night's stance squashed that fast. "...hair. I suppose I won't have to whisper that we won't be paying you lot anything anyway."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm
RCCaughtem
Atlantis_Darts

"hah. "Fair" businessman? right. I told you the deal. you refused. This now ends with alot of pain for you and your group!" RC says and then claps him hands together. the orbs collapse onto Muto and explode. Anicentpower: Hellzone Grenade Style.

Beneath the glowing orbs, fast as a whip, Muto throws a Pokeball, revealing a scarred-up and old Wobbuffet. "Mirror Coat!" He shouts, showing emotion for the first time as the orbs impact his now-reflective Wobbuffett, intending to bounce them back at RC with double the strength. The rest of the thugs throw Pokeballs as well, revealing a Raichu, Ariados, Machamp and Golem among them.

Darts attempts to squirm away and it earns him a fist to his injured leg from Tank.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 pm
Amidst the chaos, Night quickly slipped in behind Tank gently placing her hand on his shoulder. Smiling sweetly up at the large brute, she spoke quietly, "You really don't wanna do that again." Her eyes shone with a silent fury, and promises of pain towards the man if he didn't immediately relinquish his hold of Darts.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 pm
When Poe tugged on the 'rope', a squeak of pain protest sounded from above before Lykas tumbled down from the rafters. "OW! That's my hair, you know!" The teen was holding his SNAG in his hand, a half written message currently being deleted while he complained. "I mean, really, can't a guy hide in the ceiling while he's e-mailing someone!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:46 pm
"Dear Darkrai guys, starting up a fight this close? Are you all crazy?" Sub said as he stood away from the group at a distance with his arms folded. Nevermore was perched on his head, the Murkrow was rather alert to all the strange faces as she kept her feathers buffed outward.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games