Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam waited for the male to get out of the car. He smiled as the male got out of the car, and fixed his clothing. Liam allowed the male to take his hand, as he lead him into the park, down one of the trail. He chuckled softly as the male pointed him out to ask a question. Liam didn't know what to ask the male at the moment, he was kind of at a loss of what to ask him. He continued to walk with the male for awhile before speaking, "I don't think I've asked this but..How did you meet Sam?" Liam asked curiously, he had already heard of their relationship but knew nothing of it. He wasn't sure that he wanted to know, but it was better to get it out there then not ask. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ woke up after a while, rubbing his eyes and yawned, getting up and wandering out of the bedroom. He stretched a little and continued to the living room, seeing Aamir on the couch, smiling a little bit...He leaned against the arm of the couch and looked at the TV, tilting his head to the side as he watched it...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine waited patiently to see if the male was going to say anything. He knew it was now getting hard to come up with questions, it felt like they'd just about covered all the basic questions and the only questions that were coming to mind for him were embarrassing and shouldn't be asked out loud in public. When the male spoke, he turned his head to him for a moment before looking down at the ground. "I think I've said it before, but I'll tell you anyways." he said slowly, speaking only loud enough for the male to hear. Looking back up, he had a small smile on his face. "Sam saved me. When I was eighteen, I was walking through Queens,taking home a date. We had been drinking a bit, just a normal date. Apparently he had a low tolerance and since we weren't too far from his place, I figured what the hell, maybe the cool air would help sober him up a bit. When we were walking, it was pretty late, there was no one around....he wanted to stop for a minute, said he was going to be sick. Next thing I knew, he was pinning me to a wall and reaching down my pants. I tried to fight him off, but I couldn't... he dragged me to the ground, started ripping at my clothes, I thought I was going to die from the pain. I don't remember how long it had been or how Sam even found us, I just remember at some point, he was pulling the guy off of me and nearly beat the guy to death. After that, he wrapped me up in his coat, helped me off the ground and took him back to his place."

Alaine paused, in his story, not because he was scared or anything. No, he'd told this story so many times to the police, he knew it all by heart. The only parts he couldn't remember were the bits between after his date penetrated him and when Sam showed up. Though judging by the bruises, hickeys, and feeling of being dirty, he didn't have to think too hard on what happened. "When we got back to Sam's place, he did nothing but tiptoe around me. He gave me clothes, food, asked me if I wanted to go to a hospital, if I wanted to go to the police. Typical victim treatment. It wasn't until he noticed that there was blood running down my legs that he stopped giving me options, just picked me up like I was some child and we went on down to the hospital. I think he was more scared than I was. He never left my side during the whole process, I didn't know what to think of him. He was just some random stranger and he was acting like my private bodyguard. Next couple of days, he continued to come check up on me, kept me company, six years later, here we are. Practically glued to the hip, he's been way over protective ever since." Alaine looked back up at the male, giving a weak smile. His heart was pounding, and his face was beat red. Even though he wasn't afraid about telling his story, he was a bit nervous about what the males reaction to it might be. He hoped he didn't go into too much detail, he'd been trying to keep it subtle and spare the male the gory details.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir looked up from his place on the couch when he heard soft footsteps coming towards him. Sitting up some, he made room for the male to sit down. "Morning." he said, smiling up at the male. "Coffee's going right now. What do you feel like eating?" Aamir was glad to see the male smiling at him, especially after last night. Last night, he just seemed plain miserable. and lost in his own little world. He still didn't know why the male kissed him and was debating if he should just go ahead and break it to him that he wasn't gay. But he was a bit worried the male would question him about all his actions, which in turn, he wouldn't exactly blame the male for. After all, how many straight men out there allowed another man to cling to them the way that he allowed Daniel to cling on him. It was no wonder the poor guy was confused and believed him to also be gay.All of the signs were there; the clinging, holding hands, sleeping together, constantly going out for dinner, staying at one another's houses, seeing each other on a daily basis. Anyone would assume them to be a couple with a schedule like that. He was surprised at himself for being so shocked in the first place that the male kissed him. With signs like that, it would either appear that he was actually interested in the male or that he was just leading him on. Aamir mentally groaned. He so wasn't trying to lead him on nor was he interested in him in that way. But would Daniel understand that? Especially in the semi-emotionally state he's been in these past couple of days thanks to that a*****e Adam? He didn't think so, and thus decided it best to keep things the way they were. If the male tried to do anything more to him, then would be the time to tell him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled and moved a little closer to the male as he thought about it. He really wasn't thinking about last night. But if Aamir ever told him, he'd most likely be devastated...With all the signs, he was sure that the male was gay, if anything bi...But not straight...He shrugged a little bit, leaning back, looking up at the ceiling. "I dunno...Really I don't care either...Hehe, just something edible..." He said softly, grinning slightly...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"It was not something remembered the male telling him, as he told his story. Liam walked along side the male, as they walked down the path. He knew only that the male had been assaulted but not that Sam had saved him from such a hard time. Liam couldn't understand how people could hurt another people. He didn't understand how a person got gratification on forcing themselves on someone. As the male paused in his story, he wondered if it was to much, but then he started again. Liam knew nothing of Sam really, though he didn't judge him. Once the male finished his story, he glanced over at the male and smiled back at him. He squeezed the male's hand lightly, as he leaned over and kissed his cheek before pulling away. Liam continued to walk with the male, having not been bothered by his story. "Sam is a good man." He spoke softly as he smiled at the male. Liam didn't know what to think of Sam, to him to him they were rivals. He could sense that Sam tried to push those who got close to Alaine away at times, after all he had already tried to prove something by kissing Alaine in front of him. Liam didn't want to be pushed away over something like that. He liked Alaine, he was different. Liam saw past the male's past, it was not what made him different. He liked the gently side of the male, the way he knew what he enjoyed in life, how talking about things that interested him lit him up. It was all amazing to him, and intrigued him about the male, which was why he liked him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine felt a bit better about telling the male that tiny portion of his past. Though he was sad to say, that had been the best of his attacks; it had left behind less physical damage, and he had someone there to be with him through it all. He looked over at the male when he felt him squeeze his hand and smiled as he kissed his cheek. He squeezed back and leaned his head against the males shoulder for a few minutes while they walked through the park. Alaine nodded at the males words, smiling a bit. "When he wants to be." he said rather teasingly. Thanks to yesterdays' turn of events, he wasn't sure what the male really thought about their boss. But it was true, Sam was good, even if he did have an odd way of doing things. "You're not still mad about his kiss yesterday, are you?" he asked curiously, lifting his head to look at the male. He wondered if he could explain the males ways or should he just wait and let Sam explain himself. He knew the man long enough that he didn't do anything without a reason. If there was no reason for it, he saw it as pointless and would stand by and do nothing.He knew that Sam was both in love with him and didn't take kindly to Alaine getting too close to people too quickly, which in this situation he could understand. Today would only make the third day that he'd known Liam and in such a short time he clung to the male like they'd been together for months. Sam was worried for his well being, at least that's what he thought he was doing anyway. He hoped the male wasn't just showing off to Liam because they'd slept together earlier that day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he walked, he felt the male lean against him. Liam smiled down at the male as they walked. He knew it was odd for them to be so close but he didn't care. Liam liked being close to the male, it made him comfortable. He didn't know how it lead to this but he didn't care. Hearing the male ask him about the kiss, he wasn't surprised the male had asked him. Liam couldn't deny he was bothered by it. He knew there was more behind it but didn't know what to say. Liam sighed softly as he looked over at male, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." He spoke softly, as he walked along side the male. Liam didn't understand the games they played, but he probably never would. He could tell that Sam loved Alaine, but to what extent he didn't know. Liam didn't want Sam to try and push him away from Alaine. He knew it the was Alaine's choice on whom he was with. Liam was afraid that at some point in their relationship Alaine would go back to Sam and they would be done. He didn't want that to happen, but their were no guarantees it wouldn't happen. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir nodded at the males words and pulled away from him, stretching high and twisting his body until the joints cracked for the second time that morning. Letting out another yawn, he made his way back into the kitchen, pulling out a few choice items he was going to use for making breakfast. He set a loaf of honey wheat bread off to the side to use for later and set a blue pan on the stove, pouring a bit of organic olive oil into the pan until it covered a quarter of the pan. He rummaged through the fridge and cabinets, collecting hash browns, pan cake mix, eggs, and a pack of biscuits. Aamir started with placing the biscuits on a cookie and placing them in the oven, followed by throwing the hash browns into the blue pan and seasoning them with a bit of sea salt, pepper, paprika, garlic power, and onion powder. Setting that to the back burner, he came back to the living room, leaning against the door frame. "How many eggs, toast, and pancakes do you want?" he asked, again not really giving the male many options to choose from. It was the males own fault for telling him he didn't care. That basically told him, make the same, whatever it was he was having.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stared at the male while awaiting his answer, when he did reply he turned his gaze to the ground and bit his bottom lip. He knew it, but how could he fix it? He loved the male, there was no denying that, but not like that. Alaine sighed and squeezed the males hand like that. "It's confusing, our relationship. Sometimes we're just friends, sometimes we're lovers. I won't say I don't love him, but it's not like that. It never has been, at least for me anyways. The way I feel about Sam and the way I feel about you are completely different so you shouldn't worry." he said softly, still looking down as he spoke. Alaine didn't want the male to worry, he knew how his relationship with Sam might look to others. But what could he do? Sam was the first guy he'd ever really been able to trust and not be hurt. The man not only saved him from a horrible event, but took care of him, helped him piece his life back together, gave him work, food, anything he needed. The man was his best friend, the older brother he'd always wanted there to protect him. "If you want, I can talk to him. Maybe set some boundaries, set him straight before he goes jumping to conclusions."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:59 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ grinned. "Four pancakes, two pieces of toast and three eggs..." He mused. He may be small, but he ate a lot..."But I'm not sure about all that, so I would make more..." He said softly, blushing a little bit, giggling softly. He curled up on the couch, pulling a blanket over his body, looking over at the TV. He was a little sad that the male had pulled away so soon, but he was okay with it...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:01 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ got dressed in his clothes and did his hair and his make up, smiling a little when the male came back, showing him he was ready and went with the male outside. He hummed a little, thinking. "So, where are we gonna go?" He asked, looking up at the male, smiling a little bit. The only reason he was wondering where they were going was because...Well, he just wanted to know in case he had to take his things with...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ

Aamir shook his head at the males response. "How in God's name do you not weigh a million pounds?" he said, smirking and pulling away from the frame. As he went back into the kitchen, he heard the male speak again and couldn't help to snicker at his words. "Or you'll eat what I make and be happy about it." he replied, knowing all the starch from that many pancakes and biscuits wasn't likely to eat much more. Even if he didn't add any meat to his meals, he knew how to fill a person up. Looking over at the counter, he decided to put back the bread since he already had biscuits going.He doubted the male wanted both toast and biscuits. Next, he started on mixing up the pancake batter, getting out a skillet and another pan. He was going to make the pancakes first, then the eggs, and breakfast should be ready. It took him about ten minutes to get everything set up and going, and another forty-five minutes just to get the pancakes all cooked. He set ten pancakes on a large glass plate, eight biscuits on another plate,a pan full of ten scrambled eggs, and another pan full of home style hash browns all filled the table. Aamir went back to the living room, smiling over at the male as he laid curled up on his couch, under the throw from the back. "Alright sunshine, get up." he said, "Breakfast is ready and you know how I feel about eating in the living room. Leave the blanket, if you're cold, I'll turn the heat up."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"The relationship Alaine and Sam had was not something Liam could break, and was not going to. They were friends and family, among other things. He didn't blame the male for caring about Sam and vice versa. Liam could understand how they were close, and it was not his right to invade. He felt like an outcast between them, but that didn't change his feelings. It was not his place to tell the male what to do, and whom he could care about. Liam wanted to be with the male, and if that meant having Sam in their life, than so be it. He saw the male had his head down as he spoke. Liam knew they cared about each other, in different ways. He smiled at the male, as he stopped walking. Liam turned the male's face up to look at him with his hand. "It's not my place Alaine. I don't like it, I will admit that. I don't like being tested. I like you Alaine, I really do. " He said softly, as he leaned up and kissed the male. Liam pulled away after a short moment, and started walking again, holding the male's hand. He wouldn't let Sam push him away, and test him. Liam wanted to stay and would stay if the male wanted him to. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ pouted and got up. "Yes...I am kinda cold..." He mumbled. He had muscle, but no fat really to keep him warm like some other people so he got cold really easily. He smiled a little and lightly hugged the male, telling him thank you and went over to the table and sat down, his stomach growling a little at the smell and he blushed a little before getting what he wanted and started nibbling on a little bite of pancake...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games