Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am
NPC
Regelia Station Control

Upon hearing this, the Officer relayed it to his superior, who considered it, checked over his datapad, then nodded.
"Let them in."

The Officer returned to his console and radioed the ship back.
"You are cleared for docking in bay 4. Do not deviate from your course."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 pm
The words from Nightwind struck the desired cord in Nova. She felt the danger she had inadvertently placed both of them and now as Lord Cinn came towards them with the slave Jedi she could do nothing more than bow her head in silence and hope against hope that things couldnt get any worse.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm
Ilia masked her displeasure as well as any noble-born Sith could. Turning to see Cinn, she smiled disarmingly, equally curteous to the male. "Ah, Lord Cinn. I am honored by your invitation to your... event."

She turned to Nova, beckoning her forward. "This is my acolyte, Nova. She volunteered service in this campaign."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

"So this is your apprentice." Cinn said, nodding slighly in acknowledgement to Nova. "She seems to be a bit more...aggressive than her master. Surprising given how stiff Republic resistance has been of late. Perhaps you are under utilizing your resources, Nightwind."

User Image

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm
Nova said nothing in regards to Lord Cinn and Lady Nightwind’s comments. She was not versed in such manners of decor and polite conversation like Ilia and it was not like she had many opportunities to learn. And to prevent any further insults from occurring she decided it would be best to remain silent. She merely bowed her head as a sign of respect to Lord Cinn and made a point not to look at the Jedi that stood not far from Cinn lest she incur more problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm
Danika stayed at Cinn's side, keeping slightly behind him and observing his interactions with the other Sith. Nightwind seemed to be playing the same game as Cinn with their exchange of false pleasantries, but her apprentice seemed to be trying to avoid Danika, much like her own attempts to avoid her.

Danika kept her gaze lowered, but noticed the signs of uneasiness. Nightwind no doubt felt the same tension between them as Cinn did. She did her best to remain as calm as possible, preparing herself for the inevitable. Her master had told her he'd be presenting her as a trophy to his guests along with his other accomplishments. It was only a matter of time before she would be put on display for them,  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am
"She's not my heiress, if that's what you're implying, Lord Cinn," Ilia retorted mildly, taking a sip of the wine. "But she has the potential to make a good sith. As for Republic resistance, I am not overly worried. You might be impatient, but the Republic is content to play into our hands. The campaign is on schedule, perhaps even a bit ahead."

This was technically true. Per the latest strategies, the Imperial warmachine was where it needed to be, invasion wise. Every planet they had commited to so far was theirs, and Republic forces were falling back. Those sith who cried out for an immediate overwhelming of the entire sector to fall within an hour were uneducated and unaware of the situation. Even a bold man such as Cinn understood that the invasion could not be rushed: it had to happen at the proper pace.

But of course, there was another danger, just on the horizon. It was equally possible that Imperial forces would become bogged down in the sector. While the Republic was routed time and time again, there had been no decisive, sector-wide victory to crush all resistance. Many argued that if the sector could not be won within a month, the war would need to expand, even if it took another 17 years to take the Minos Cluster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am
User Image

"One does not train an apprentice if they are not looking for an heir." Cinn pointed out, referencing the traditional Sith manner of training an apprentice. Usually, the apprentice would need to kill their own master to gain power for themselves.

Cinn chuckled as Illia gave her view of the war and promptly offered his own opinion.
"I suppose it is only natural for a Nightwind to read whatever her subordinates send her and assume things are going as planned. Field work has really never been your strong suit."

Cinn then looked to his slave as though just remembering she was there and then gestured to her.
"Ah yes. I recall your apprentice taking an interest in my slave. Exotic looking thing, isn't she? A Jedi I captured while visiting Thule, typical of the sort those pacifists churn out. and the sort a threat a true Sith would have no trouble handling."

Cinn nodded to Danika and motioned for her to speak."Introduce yourself, my dear."

User Image

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm
Danika gave a slight bow towards the woman, as if addressing a superior. " My name is Danika. It's as my master said, Lady Nightwind. " she said, her tone soft and submissive, confirming Cinn's claims and likely showing just how broken her will was to his own. It wouldn't surprise her if the Sith could sense it. It was getting more difficult to hide it as time went on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 am
Nightwind wanted to throttle Cinn for his insult, but refused to rise to the bait. Maintaining her composure, she merely smiled. "One can train a Sith and not make him or her your heir, Cinn. You know this as well as anyone does. It's merely an uncommon occurance, but Nova herself is uncommon."

She then turns to Danika, eyeing the Jedi with distaste. Oh, she definently knew this one, and so did Nova. She trusted her acolyte would remember herself and mind her tongue. As was expected of her, she merely sneered, barely acknowledging the slave. "A slave? I suppose now you're collecting living trophies. I know you did not procure her as a solution to laziness. This whole event speaks of how hard you work..." And how little she cared.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
User Image
Lieutenant Warren McJump
Personal Location: Cargo Hold of the Wesom II
Accompanying ships: None

Knight-errant Jian Yakamura
Personal Location: Travnin, Minos Cluster
Accompanying People: Warren, The Gundark
Current Attire: http://jujika.deviantart.com/art/STAR-WARS-Character-Sheet-17527802 - right

The shuttle changed it's course to match with the docking bay, as Warren stepped back with a small grin.

"We're in," the lepi said, digging through his pockets. Jian shook his head disapprovingly.

"I'm afraid that even with your female disguise, it will be weird to hear your voice," Jian stated calmly. "I mean no offense, of course, if you have some skill to mimic, but that might not be enough."

Warren shook his head, and put a small jeweled necklace around his neck, before responding. "It's not a problem." However, instead of his normal one, a softer, higher pitch let out. "This is a neat little thing I managed to pull off a pirate. A vocal emulator. As long as it stays to my larynx, I'll be fine."

Jian, though impressed, kept his surprise to himself, reminding himself to keep his presence in the Force diminished. As the shuttle docked, he exited along with the 'captain' and the other three, wondering how well the Lepi would manage through the normal guards that would inevitably be in this gala.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:16 pm
"Fair enough." Dixie said, laconically. The hatch closed with the press of a button, and the airspeeder slipped through the trees with care. By the next morning they had reached a settlement built on top of a massive dam, and Dixie set down at a junk shop near the edge of town.

"I've got some business inside," she said, locking the speeder after Qaina hauled the Bith out. "If you're not still in town by the time I'm done, it's been nice meeting ya, bounty hunter."

Darth Fury

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 am
User Image

"Yeah." Qaina said laconically as she dragged her quarry out of the vehicle. "Keep your head down."
Carrying the Bith over her shoulder, the Huntress hauled him to the edge of town and set him up against a wall. She then drew a homing beacon from her satchel, activated it, and then removed her helmet with a sigh. She snagged a ration bar from her belt and chewed on it, grabbing a small bite to eat as she waited for pick up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

User Image

Kira sat at a table inside a larger cafe in the capitol city. She had already successfully returned the prisoners to the local revolutionaries and it was time to celebrate. A small lunch let her unwind from the recapture of the leadership and the credits had transferred easily. Odd colored ales and strange infusions sat on the bar as well as smoldering braziers cooking fresh meals. The cafe catered to a wide variety of tastes as Kira could swear she smelled a hookah room in the back with glitterstim additives. Nobody really paid attention to the Mirialian.

About half an hour had passed when a strange event happened. A bimm entered into the cafe clutching a wounded arm. He frantically looked around as if scared of his own shadow. Kira looked on curiously at the strange mammal. Even more curious was that the strange mammal headed over to her table, sitting down and looking directly at her.

"Listen, I have some friends here on planet that said you're pretty good with things. I have to get off the planet somehow. Someway. I mean, they're after me. A ticket, a birth, anything at all."

Kira was naturally at a loss of words for a few moments to take in the details of what was being said. The Bimm wasn't haggling, there had to be something good behind it. Her first question was easy. "What are you talking about?"

"I stole a droid head. Hear me out. It's an old model, and Ryodna used them when he ran... long story short, it's important. I found it while going through some salvage shipped back from Uffel, the droid moon. Well, I was surprised to find it. The droids typically recycle useful stuff. I shopped around trying to get a good deal on it when these guys started following me. Some of them asked me for it without paying. That's a bad buisness there so I say no and I'm suddenly starting to be followed. Other guys are following me too, sith apparently. And then some droids are following me around."

"Why don't you just ditch the head and leave?" Kira asked, taking a lout slurp from her drink.

"I managed to find a buyer. We were supposed to meet at a temple in the jungle, and I arrived there early. Hid it real nice and good, but it turned out to be a trap. I learned the head was a wardroid that was decommissioned and cast on the droids by the republic. Turns out they forgot to wipe it's memory and it has vital codes and stuff on there."

"So why not get it and sell it to them?"

"You don't think I haven't tried?" The Bimm said with a fluster. "I can't get back into the temple to retrieve it. I'm being watched again by these groups and they'll surely steal it from me if I do. Not to mention, some of the local wildlife has infested the ruins. Big ones too. You're skilled as a smuggler so I thought you could smuggle me away..."

Kira thought for the moment. "The Republic is paying well for it?" The Bimm nodded an affirmation. "Where's it at?"

"What, you're going to go after it?" The Bimm asked astonished. Kira nodded her head. "Why?"

"Because I can. I'll give you thirty percent and a ride off planet. Your contact is done a good deed, and I might score a better load."

The Bimm eyed Kira a bit. Moments later and some mumbled words, Kira grinned as she watched the mammal leave.

lady_skuld

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces