Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Leila couldn't hold back any longer. She threw herself onto Garreth, kissing him with such passion she feared she would lose herself with him. How could someone be so kind to her after all the bitterness she endured by the others who were so-called angels? Leila had pressed Garreth against a tree, kissing him with such fierce desire with all the gratitude and respect she felt for him. Was this love? She couldn't honestly answer what she felt, but she knew she needed him with her. There was no one else, save a small select few, that could make her resist her anger as well as Garreth.

"Hush," Damien whispered as he stood, holding Naomi, "Neither of us are hurt and that is all that matters. Now calm yourself, dalem. There's no need for tears."

Gabriel noticed that things were getting heated by how Leila pounced on Garreth and the sentimental moment between Naomi and Damien. Nonetheless, Gabriel had heard Demetrius explain to Leila that she was the one who was destined to remain separated from her brother. He couldn't see her actually doing it, but would Naomi truly be the barrier that separated the siblings? On the other hand, Gabriel knew Damien was fiercely protective of Leila. Would he accept it as well?

"We should all rest, it's been a long night," Gabriel stood up, "Hey, you two get a room inside Klaus'. It's too dirty for that out here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm
Garreth gasped not expecting this at all. But he kissed her back holding her tight to him. He smiled and wrapped his wings around her tight. He was so wrapped up in Leila he didn't notice they were still white. "Let's find a room. I want to respect your independence some more." He grinned at her a hand caressing a thigh.

Naomi stood with him and held him tight to her. She hadn't meant to hurt him. But she felt whole again with her wings back. She knew she could love him completely now. She looked up at Damien nose and eyes red and puffy from her crying then she kissed him deeply her arms around his shoulders. Her wings lifted her a little so she wasn't reaching him so much. "I don't want you to go anywhere." Naomi said eventually. "I don't want you to leave me ever."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 pm
"Damien," Gabriel spoke seriously, "We need to talk tomorrow."

With that said, they all entered the castle. Damien stood on the balcony with Naomi as he held her in his arms. He had sensed Leila and that boy coupling together, which revolted him to the highest of degrees, but he would watch and wait. If that boy proved to be a person that didn't mean harm to Leila, then he'd accept the kid. However, if he stepped out of line at least once, he'd kill him. End of story.

"You should sleep," Damien reminded Naomi, "After tonight's events, I will sleep in your bed."

Leila instantly teleported her and Garreth to her room where she clung to him as she moved them to the bed. Laying on top of him, Leila kissed him deeply as she removed his clothing before her own. She sat up slightly to look down and see he was completely bare beneath her. A grin exposed her newly enlarged fangs as kissed and nipped at his neck, "I want to remember this night forever."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 pm
Naomi blushed. Not that he wanted to share her bed but. . . it wasn't a bed. It was a nest of blankets and comforters and pillows. She didn't like beds. She liked how Damien held her and leaned into it. "I don't need to sleep. But if you want me to sleep I will." She replied with a smile tugging him to the mess she slept on.

Garreth gave a low little growl and flipped them over. "I like those pretty fangs of yours." He purred leaning over her. He kissed her now hand moving to touch places. "I want to as well, but, if we do this, I'm making you mine forever, I don't want anyone but you and I want the world to know it." He knew she'd be biting her own mark on him so he'd bite his own on her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 pm
A voice rang in Leila's head, telling her to not mark him yet. Leila was about to go through with the process before she heard Damien's voice in her head, 'You need approval first, Leila. I will discuss this process with you in the morning. If you mark him, he shall die of the venom I have given you.'

Leila had her fangs go back to normal teeth as she murmured to Garreth, "Eternal commitment will have to wait until another time. For now, I just want you and you alone."

Damien, as he held Naomi, reminded Leila of what responsibility was. It was not making a rash decision. It was not running to someone's arms because they promised pretty things. It was remembering that not everything had to be quickly done. He had been taught that slow and steady always won the race and that was how he dealt with options and decisions. Damien pulled Naomi closer and kissed the top of her head. He had waited a whole century for this young lady and he'd wait a century more if he had to just to make sure she was happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:00 pm
Naomi blushed softly and smiled snuggling closer. She'd kill Ariel later. Right now, she had her Damien back and that's all she wanted. Him. Forever. She closed her eyes slowly. Slowly, her body slept. And for that she was happy.

Garreth smiled softly at Leila. "I'm fine with that. Once your brother is convinced I won't leave you unless he kills me, then we'll commit eternally." He teased pecking her lips. "And I don't care if I fall because I didn't obey him. I never want to hurt you." He kissed her again and wrapped his wings around her with a smile. "Ready for the ride of your life?" He asked his smile a grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:18 pm
After a night of passion, Leila slept peacefully in Garreth's arms. In the morning she woke slowly and pulled herself out of the bed. Tying a robe around her body, she went to go get something to eat when she came face-to-face with Damien in the kitchen, "Well good morning."

"You didn't mark him," Damien was relieved, "Good, you have other suitors waiting for you."

"Suitors? Damien, it's too early for jokes," Leila went to pour herself a cup of coffee, "So you're going to teach me a few things today, right?"

"Leila, i'm serious," Damien turned to Leila, "Just wait a few centuries before you decide to commit to just him."

"Oh sure, sure," Leila grumbled as she took a long gulp of the coffee, "You know he won't force us to be apart."

Damien sighed. He couldn't leave Leila alone when she was almost done with the metamorphosis she was going through. After she finished her coffee, Damien led her out the door and had her expand her wings to full length so he could see. They were getting longer, her feathers getting harder. Damien then concluded, "It's time I start teaching you how to absorb the auras of others. It won't cause damage, but it puts the person off before their aura returns."

Gabriel watched from his window as Damien taught Leila a few of her abilities. This was not helping her learn anything. He had wished he could just outright say that their unity would end up killing them all, but how could he? They would probably tear him apart if he uttered those words. Gabriel went to look for Klaus, he had to discuss this out with someone with a sane mind. He found Klaus with one of his children, "Hey, I need to talk with you about something. You probably already know, but I need a second opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm
Klaus ushered his child to her mother then turned to his half brother. "Oh? Is this about Leila and Damien's bid to warp her so she'll feel accepted? You do know you have more power than them both. Hell I could subdue Leila and let you take out Damien but then that leave Naomi. And you don't want to mess with her." Klaus sighed. "I share your. . . concerns. But unless I can get Rose and Rein on board who then convince Naomi." His eyes seemed clouded with hate when speaking her name. "We won't win. Garreth has chosen his side and won't help, not unless we give him a reason too." Ezra couldn't help until the baby was born. Klaus couldn't risk any magick harming the infant growing in her nor could Rein. "Despite what Naomi told you as an infant she loves Leila. She was only upset that Leila kept taking Damien away when Naomi wanted to play with him. My two year old is the same. It's always daddy play with me until the oldest drags me away and leaves my two year old in tears. Have your own kid and you'll understand." Klaus sighed. He was getting snippy. "In any case. Like I said, don't. . . don't do anything until we have enough power to stop them. If I have too, I'll summon mother. But lets pray I don't have to do that. We know how grumpy she gets when she gets woken."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:36 am
"We are better off not underestimating Damien, Klaus," Gabriel replied as he recalled the damages Damien had done, and the subdued horror that Damien carried and never showed, "I don't think Leila will intentionally choose to destroy anything, and neither would Damien. Leila has always avoided showing her abilities and Damien doesn't seem interested. I don't know. I doubt Ellyone would be interested in concerning herself if the problem isn't big enough."

Gabriel felt a time shift and felt a small glimpse of Damien's dominating aura. Yes, he definitely could not underestimate Damien's strength. He could easily sense that Damien was stronger than all of the siblings combined. Thankfully Damien was their ally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Klaus sighed. "No. I think she would find this big enough. But at the same time." Klaus felt the aura and sighed. It reminded him of that one demon he faced back in the beginning of Queen Victoria's Reign. It was big and bad and scary and took him three days to kill on his own. "I'm sure Garreth can handle it if things get hairy. And Naomi, all she has to do is cry. Stupid little leech." Klaus hissed and turned away. "You ask when you need me and I'll help. I'm ready when you are." Had he let slip how much he loathed Naomi? He hoped not.

Naomi squirmed in her sleep panting hard clutching the sheets sweat coated her body and her recently released wings shuddered against her back. "No~" She moaned in her sleep oil tears rolling down her cheeks. "No please don't. . ." She hadn't known Damien had left her bed. She tossed and turned panting hard moaning protests. "Not my wings!" She sobbed and with a cry sat up in bed panting and patting her wings. She looked around the nest and sighed. She'd torn the pillows and comforters in her sleep. She stared at her hands. Stone. She'd been stone for years when they took her wings. She cried out for Damien when they held her down but he didn't come. Neither did her mother. No one saved her. No one ever would.
She curled up on the pile of blankets not hearing a knock or anyone entering until she felt a hand on her arm. She flinched then lifted her head. "There now little Sora," Garreth's voiced soothed. "What's wrong?" Naomi's eyes flashed black as she built up the energy in her hand.
"Don't touch me." She growled about to touch his when he grabbed her wrist.
"Stop this now. I'm trying to help-"
"I don't want your help!" Naomi roared. "I don't want anyone's help! Just leave me alone! Just like they all do!" A burst of light formed and he was thrown from her room with an earth shaking crash. Naomi stood at the edge of the hole in stone form hands over her eyes as Garreth hovered in the air. A large cut down his face. "That's the last time I keep my promise to Sora!" Garreth hissed and flew off. Naomi let out a sob but didn't move. She could feel Klaus' loath filled gaze on her. Was Gabriel down there too? She didn't care.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 am
Leila panted as she landed hard on the sharp rocks at the bottom of a steep cliff. Damien stood at the top of the cliff, but Leila's vision blurred. She could make out his shape as she attempted to stand only to get down on one knee. Leila covered her eyes as she looked up at Damien, "You..ok?"

"The question is are you," Damien countered as he appeared in front of her, "You have a ways to go, but I need for this process to quicken to guarantee your safety against other demons if the day should come."

"Damien, I'm really beat up, I don't think-"

"Leila," he spoke slightly louder, then took a breath and calmly said, "I always say that nothing good is quickly done, but all I am going to do is speed up the process half way so that you will have better control and won't implode on yourself."

He neared her and placed his palms about five inches away from her, "Do you trust me, sister?"

At this moment? No. Their training was nothing like the others at the brutality that demons fought in. Damien's precise attacks were hard for her to dodge and her attacks were to clumsy or easily seen. Leila glanced up at Damien as blood trickled out of her mouth. With reluctance, Leila nodded and watched as Damien formed a black barrier around here to where it just looked like a large black ball. She cringed and trembled with fear as she heard Damien's voice from outside, "I will not deny that this will be a painful process, and for three days you will remain inside as you become stronger."

"Is there a chance I will die?" Leila asked, hearing her voice choke up.

There was a silence before Damien answered, "Just keep your wits and try to think of something else."

Damien took a step back. There was no sound emitted as the process began, but he didn't need to hear Leila's screams to know the pain she would go through. He turned and began to walk back to Klaus' until he saw the bright light shot through to the sky. Naomi was awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:13 pm
"Naomi!" Rein cried but he didn't take a step further. "Naomi? What's wrong?" He asked opening his arms. But she didn't come. She just stood there literally weeping. Keeping herself turned away from him. "Little one-"
"I'm not little anymore!" Naomi cried her voice wet. But she didn't move. "Why are you all treating me like a child or a ticking time bomb?"
"Because you are Naomi. Just like Leila. You got your wings back, We all know our wings are supposed to balance our emotions but you didn't have them so adapted to it. Now you have them-"
"Just shut up!" She said turning to her brother Rein. "You don't know what it's like!" She sobbed. "They held me down! I screamed and struggled begging for someone to help them, to stop them from taking my wings. But Klaus. . . Klaus our brother. . .He. . . He took my wings. He said I'd take it better if he did it but I didn't. And he enjoyed taking my wings. I could see it. He hates me. Maybe if Demetrius was my birth father Klaus wouldn't hate me so but he's not and He does. I can't change who I am Rein-"
"Her brother's arms went around her. He knew this scene, he could see exactly what Leila went through. And he was ashamed he didn't take her side when he was younger. He should have but didn't. Now he was making up for it with Naomi. "Ssh Ishu Dwella." Little doll. "Ssh, it's okay I'm here now. I won't let anyone take your wings again, nor will Damien if you just-"
"No." Naomi mewed. "I screamed for him and he didn't come. That link should have told him where I was but he didn't come. No one came to save me."
Rein hugged his sister more. "I would have, but I didn't have that connection. But at the very least mother should have-"
"Mother told them to do it." Naomi growled. Rein could not believe that. Could not believe that their own mother ordered Naomi's wings removed. He sensed Damien close by. So did Naomi for she tensed in her brother's arms. "I'll fix this. And I'll see if I can get Damien to help-"
Naomi switched to the angel tongue. "He won't help." He tone bitter. "He's focused on Leila. He's not ready for me yet."
"Now stop that." Rein growled in English. "Of course he has time for you. Don't you Demon King?" He turned his head to the direction Damien was coming from, Rein could assume Damien heard the conversation but wouldn't know until the other made a comment.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm
"I thought, by last night, that we were fine and going at a steady pace?" Damien gave a confused look as he approached, "Was I wrong? I had left early this morning to train Leila so we would have more time together."

Damien was starting to feel the demand that maybe Naomi wanted to rush things at a pace that was far too quick. He hadn't seen her in so long that all he wanted to do was get to know her from the inside out, and this was just being rushed. The Demon King sighed as he ruffled his hair, "Maybe some time away will do you some good. Leila's training is progressing and will be completed in three days. That should give us enough time to go somewhere safe for awhile to calm things down and come back fresh."

He went over to Naomi and ran his fingers through her hair, "So how about it? We take a break somewhere else for awhile just the two of us?"

Gabriel heard the scene, but stayed out of it. He could see that Damien was making an attempt to get Naomi to calm down about her wings. The nightmares must be crazy. Gabriel took off in flight to find his sister, he could barely sense her. As he was in the skies, he noticed a large black ball on the ground. Strange. He drew his sword as he neared it and expecting it to do something. When the ball didn't move, Gabriel sheathed his sword and neared it. He could sense Leila inside. Gabriel touched the ball, only to retract his hand when Damien's dark aura surrounded it and rejected Gabriel's touch.

"A genetic barrier," Gabriel summarized, Damien was the only one who could release whatever the hell this was.

But why was Leila inside this? Gabriel wanted to inspect it, the question was how? He couldn't even touch it. Torn between stopping Damien or letting him go to comfort Naomi, Gabriel stood just a foot away from the black ball. With a long groan, Gabriel sat on the ground and stared at the ball. He'd wait until Damien returned to get to the bottom of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:40 pm
Naomi sniffled a little. What she wanted was Damien to beat up Klaus and find out why they really took her wings. But something told her Rein was going to do it for her. "I have somewhere I need to be." Rein said with a smile. "Why don't you and Damien go hm?" He kissed his sister's hair and nudged her to Damien. After a minute moment's hesitation she went to Damien and took his hand her forehead on his arm. She was a full head shorter than him. "Damien, if she gets hurt in anyway on this outing, you'll learn fast just how much I've been deceiving you." Rein smiled sharp teeth. "I'm going to talk to Klaus, and we all know what talk is code for." He laughed and left the two. Naomi clung to Damien. She didn't want things fast. She wanted them back at the level of when she was a kid, where Damien would always be there watching her. Protecting her from the shadows.

Garreth said down next to Gabriel. "I know that face master." He said simply. "My guess is I'm pulling it too. But I won't come between them. Maybe, maybe I should have come to you a few decades earlier, but what's done is done, if Rein takes up the co ruling thing then hopefully things won't get too bad." His left wing drooped a little. "Oh, and never go near Naomi after a nightmare, it's hell rough."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm
Rein was an open book. If there was any deceiving, it'd be Rein saying he took a shower when, really, he did not. Anything else was easily displayed. Rein was not stronger than Damien and so his threat meant nothing to the Demon King. Damien shrugged off Rein's words and looked to Naomi, "There's a place I go to when I needed a break from the world. It may not look like much to you, but i've called it home many times before."

In a mist of smoke, Damien and Naomi reappeared in a grassy field that went for miles and miles. There was no sign of civilization in sight and the fields of grass were dotted with bushels of wild flowers. The only thing around was a small shack that looked to hold about one to two people, but that was it. Damien took Naomi's hand and led her to a small hill where the cloudless sky gave them both the bright sunlight. He gently squeezed her hand, "Let out all the emotions you feel towards everything. Don't be scared you'll hurt me. I just want you to let them all go so you can feel the beginning of new ones with me."

"Rein won't be a threat," Gabriel grumbled as he poked the ball with a stick, "Damien can keep him in check with a fight or two, but could you honestly see Damien and Leila actually fighting each other? Leila gives into whatever he says."

She was more of a puppet than anything. Gabriel could feel Leila's aura become stronger and more stable by the second, but what would become of his sister? Had her desperate attempt to be accepted really led to this? Gabriel's guilt grew as he knew he should've been more supportive from an earlier start.

Gabriel looked to Garreth, who seemed different and smelled somewhat like Leila, "I don't know if you're with my sister, but please..when she comes out of this thing, try to help me get her back to her normal self."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games