Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm
Emma struggled for all she was worth but he had her pinned hard. She could feel it. Before that part of her registered it. She started to feel again. Something in her mind whispered to hang onto Oscar. To the love she felt for him. She seemed to have an internal war rage within her. She finally met his eyes again and tears prickled at them. She bit her lip willing the ice to go away. She could never hurt Oscar. With words yes but not with her claws. Emma felt a sob escape her lips as she broke free of Oscar's grip and hugged him tight. He was her gravity now. Her reason to keep the emotions turned on. "I love you too." She whispered through the sobs. "I'm so sorry." She added not wanting to stop crying yet. She pulled back and wiped her eyes smiling a little. "I boogered on your coat." She wiped her eyes then cupped his cheek.

Her pack and her father watched from the background. Eythur turned to Conrad and whispered. "She's susceptible to reversion Conrad. If something happens to Oscar, she'll revert and it'll be like nothing we've ever seen."
Conrad nodded slowly. His eyes taking in that his daughter was happy and feeling again. "I will make sure Oscar knows, so he can make sure she doesn't revert. But for now, I must return and work with my wife. . . she seems to have changed." He turned but paused. "Oh yes, Simon, welcome to the family." He grinned at the slowly healing Lycan then started to return to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm
"You're forgiven," Oscar held her close to him, "But I need to go back inside now. The sun's heat through the coat is roasting me alive and I don't feel like dying today."

He held her hand softly to lead her back to the castle. There was no need to rush since he held the world in his hand. Once he returned to Conrad's castle, he shrugged off the coat and tossed it to the corner before turning to Emma, "I'm glad that you decided to turn your emotions back on. However."

Oscar pulled Emma along to his old bedroom where he picked her up to place her on his bed. He pulled the covers over them as he held her clothes, "It's bed time now though, just stay here with me until tomorrow night."

His lips caressed hers for a lingering period before deepening the kiss. God he needed to taste her kisses. For so long he had pined just for a taste after watching her kiss Liam. He couldn't take it anymore! Oscar deepened the kiss as he began to take off Emma's clothes as well as his own as he maneuvered himself on top of her. His lips moved from her mouth to her ear as his breath met her ear as he whispered, "I want you, Emma, I want to show you my love after all this time. If you accept me, I will show you a world you haven't been to before."

Katya could hear the sounds of passion all the way from the bustling kitchen. She smiled to herself. Good job Oscar for finally getting laid the prude b*****d. Katya popped a blood soaked cherry into her mouth, toying with the stem until it popped out of her mouth in a tight knot. Those who watched admired the talent. Katya winked at a few cute vampires, but none of them were 'special' enough to go back on her promise to Anya to not sleep around. Not that she wanted to, of course, but..unlike her sister, she didn't show her admiration with words but more in actions.

She heard her sister sleeping during the daylight hours. Another unlike thing was that she could stay up for days on end without getting tired. As the elder sibling and first one turned, Katya had a better control over her abilities. That is until she saw Conrad. That handsome king was quite a sight, it was almost envy that poured over Katya as she approached him, "If you're looking for Anya, she's sleeping."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:48 pm
Emma walked with him keeping herself close to him. She could have taken them back lightning fast but he wanted to walk which warmed her more than the sun. Once they arrived to his old room she felt nervous. Like it was her first time. She didn't know if he wanted to do that. Not until he put her in his bed and held her close. "I'll stay with you forever if you'll let me." She replied letting him kiss her and kissed him back throwing everything she had into the kiss. She held him closer feeling him remove her tattered clothes keeping her arms around his neck, not ashamed of the many scars that riddled her body. "Show me." She whispered back opening up for him and moving blindly in search of his lips. "I love you."

Conrad at first stopped in his tracks. It was going to take a while for him to get used to seeing his wife's twin around the place. "I know." He replied simply and gave a slightly demeaning pat on Katya's head. "Thank you though." And he returned to his and Anya's room. There in the crib their infant son slept and he pulled Alexei into his arms. "My rare treasure." He whispered. "Given unto me by my world." Now I have everything. He thought to himself. He kissed the brow of his heir and put him back into the crib. He slipped into the bed with Anya and kept her close. Pulling her soft body against his then he too went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Evening had finally fallen and Oscar felt his final release as sweat poured off his body. All day long he had made love to Emma until the moon was halfway above the horizon. Oscar finally collapsed on top of Emma, holding her close as he panted hard against the sheets. Every muscle in his body ached, but he finally was able to release the tension he felt around Emma since he met her. His labored breath started to calm as he kissed her softly, "Time to get up."

Oscar sat back up, running his hands through his shaggy hair before having Emma get up with him to shower with.

Anya woke at the sound of Alexei's cries. She roused from the bed as she pulled on a silk robe before grabbing his bottle to feed him natural's blood to keep him strong. By the stench, she knew Oscar had consummated with Emma. It was sickening. But... Anya took a breath, this was Oscar's choice and she wouldn't intervene this time. He was happy, and Emma seemed to make him happy so she would allow them to pursue their relationship.

Once Alexei was settled, Anya brushed her hair and pulled on one of her ruby red crimson dresses. Her handmaid tied the corset tightly before Anya took Alexei back into her arms. She smiled softly, it felt as if she held the world in her arms. Especially he was sole heir to Conrad's throne. Emma would still be Princess, yes, but she still had her pack and her eventual marriage to Oscar would make her Queen of another territory.

She turned to see Conrad still sleeping. Anya reached over and gave him a slight nudge, "It's time to get up, Conrad. You can't sleep throughout the night."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:16 pm
Emma moaned her own release. Oscar was right. He'd shown her what true love was about. He opened up a new world of love making. She couldn't stop touching him when he collapsed on her. But she held his weight. Touching and nipping his skin until he lifted himself up and kissed her. She liked kissing him more than kissing anyone else. And since her blood hadn't killed him she let his fangs n** her lips draw tiny amounts of blood into him and she did the same. then he got up from her and she just watched him move and nibbled her lip wanting him again and went with him to the shower. She realised then, she was still frozen about some things, but she knew the longer she was with Oscar, the more it thawed.

Conrad woke up with a grumble. He pulled Anya gently into his arms. He knew their son was in her arms so that's why he was gentle. "Come here madam grumpy face." He growled through his tiredness. He sat up and held her better. "I'll have you know I was busy preventing a mass murder from happening." He pressed a kiss on his son's head then his wife's cheek. "You have been Madam Grumpy Face for a while now tell me what's wrong? hmm? I'm sure I can help if you let me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm
After showering and dressing with Emma, Oscar shagged up his hair once again before turning to see Emma. She was more beautiful than ever since he had spent an entire day showing her what he felt. Oscar, for once, genuinely smiled at her. She made him feel such peace that it was almost terrifying. He walked over to her, grasping her hand softly and placed a kiss in her palm, "Guess we should go face the rest of the night."

There was a knock at the door and a servant stepped in, "Princess Emmaline, there is a wolf here to see you."

"Oh ho, now this is something I want to see," Oscar popped his knuckles as he walked passed the servant, "Oh Liam? Liam darling? Mr. Batsy has something for you to see!"

Oscar rounded the corner to see a timid looking teenaged boy. He cocked a brow as he looked the kid up and down, "And who the hell are you?"

"I-I'm Matthew," he answered, his tan brown eyes wide as Oscar came into view, "Liam doesn't know i'm here.."

"Very well then, what do you want?" Oscar crossed his arms.

"I-I came to tell Princess Emmaline that Liam has the twins, but the girl won't take into the pack as her brother has," Matthew explained, a genuine care for the twins easy to see in his eyes, "Sebastian gets along well with the rest of the pack. Scarlette doesn't care for the pack, I think she's more vampire than she is wolf."

Oscar took in the information before turning to Emma, "What's your take on this, Emma?"

"I'm fine," Anya fixed Alexei's growing dark hair, "I'm not too keen on the idea of Emma and Oscar getting together, but Katya was right. I can't do anything about it so i'm not getting involved in that. Besides, I still have a lot of planning for this little man right here."

Anya moved from Conrad's arms to back on her feet as she opened the bedroom curtains to reveal a night sky full of stars, "Alexei will have everything I had dreamed of for a son. Top scholars teaching him theories and subjects that are beyond my own knowledge. Socialize and be one of the charismatic people this court has ever seen. And when he's old enough, be the bachelor every rising girl wants as a husband."

She placed him in Conrad's arms, her eyes filled with pride as she saw the two of them together. Anya took in a deep breath, "You have been very busy, Conrad. You should bond with our son for awhile now that you have some time."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm
Emma blushed softly and was about to kiss Oscar when the servant and the wolf walked in. Emma frowned at this information. But she knew it anyway. "I know this, she imprinted on Oscar when she was born. She believes Oscar is her father and not Liam since she opened her eyes and saw him standing there and not Liam." She said referring to when she had to have them removed. She knew Scarlette had imprinted just by the reactions she gave to Liam compared to Oscar. "Thank you so much Matthew. I will send Marcus to retrieve Scarlette before she gets herself into more trouble. It wouldn't do for me to arrive there in case your pack thinks I'm there to kill you all." Her face got a strange look about it. But then, she turned to Oscar and smiled happily. "Matthew, my pack is on the other side of the property." She turned and rubbed her cheek on his. "They won't kill you now. You have my scent they'll know I sent you. Be careful though. Eythur's. . . in the pool of shame. He'll be wet and unhappy so don't go near the pool."

Conrad smiled happily holding his heir in his arms. Oh his wife was funny. He wanted his son to have fun. And enjoy his life. But Conrad would indulge his wife a little. Just a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 pm
"Oh, before you go," Oscar wiped his brow with a kerchief and handed it to Matthew, "Give this to Liam. Make sure he gets a nice whiff."

"What is it?" Matthew pinched it between his index finger and thumb.

"The sweet scent of 'piss on my cheerios'," Oscar smirked as he ushered Matthew out.

He shut the door before turning to Emma, "And that's taken care of."

"Well goodmorning you two~!"

Oscar looked over Emma to see a woman that looked like the exact image of Anya, wearing one of Anya's dresses, walk towards them. Oscar placed his arm around Emma's waist loosely, "Well don't you look like the mirror image of Anya. Katya, when did you actually wear those kind of clothes?"

"I thought i'd give it a try," Katya shrugged, "I hate it. I want jeans and a tube top with heels."

She then turned to Emma, "So you're the talk of the town? I gotta say congrats on getting in Mr. Prude's pants. You know how long this guy held onto his V card with a tight grip? He jerked off to that V card more than he admitted."

Oscar covered Katya's mouth with his free hand, "And that's when you walk away and change your clothes. You looking like Anya and speaking like Katya is giving me motion sickness."

Anya turned her attention away from Conrad to look out the window. She wouldn't admit it, but she was bored. As exciting as it was to have Alexei in her life...it wasn't what she had expected. This..depression..just couldn't be kicked as easily as she thought it would. Anya stretched her arms as she tossled her hair, "I want to go hunting later. Bond with Alexei and we can go. Katya will watch him while we're gone."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:17 pm
Emma's gaze turned a tiny bit cold toward Katya. Her arms hugged Oscar around the waist until he went to Katya. Emma kept repeating a soothing song in her head so she didn't go wild at not being close to Oscar. She nibbled her lip shifting impatiently waiting for him to be done. "I'm going to get something to eat, when you're done my love you'll know where to find me." She said forcing herself to head toward the kitchen.

Marcus scented it first. Someone carrying Emma's scent was nearing them. He looked out the window to see Eythur shivering in the pool and a strange young man running toward them. "Don't let his body temp drop!" He barked and went out to meet the man.

Conrad picked up on it straight away. "Why don't you and your sister go hunting together? Maybe do a little shopping too? Get out of the castle for a while hm?" He asked. "I can look after Alexei." He smiled happily at Anya. Clearly post natal was getting to her and he didn't want her shutting down. Regular burst of independence helped Evelyn, why not Anya?  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm
"Conrad," Anya turned to Conrad, her fingers lacing the corset, "I want to be alone with you. In the woods. If you're not there, I will start without you."

She went over and kissed her son's head before kissing Conrad. Anya then stood up, dusted off her dress, and left the room. The halls she walked down eventually met her with Katya. Anya raised a brow seeing Katya in one of her dresses, "When did you grab that?"

"This thing?" Katya asked as she lifted the corset dress, "The other night. Looks good on you figured it'd look good on me. But I like pants. A lot."

"Then put some on. People will get us confused, sister," Anya walked passed Katya and then through the kitchen to see Emma. She didn't really want to say anything, but she could smell Oscar all over her. It was obvious that she was still having a hard time keeping her emotions switched on. Anya gave Emma a brief nod before watching Oscar join Emma in the kitchen to feast on blood. She continued on her way down through the front door and raced to the woods.

Katya lingered in the hallways. Some people were actually bowing to her. Did they not realize she wasn't Anya? Then again, it felt nice to be treated like royalty. She could dress up like Anya more often if she could get away with it.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:44 pm
Conrad frowned a little. Okay. . . not expecting that. He gave Alexei some of his blood then after giving him over to the nurse followed Anya out. What he saw of Emma was Alarming. He went quickly to Oscar and whispered to him in a language the man would know that Emma didn't. "Keep a close eye on her, she's still delicate, Eythur says she's more prone to reverting now than before, and since she's used you to anchor herself if anything happens to you she'll lose it completely." Then he rushed off after Anya.

Emma blushed when Oscar returned to the kitchen. She was sucking down a bottle of blood while she made a roast dancing around to her IPod which she found in a false bottom of a draw. Memories of her time emotionless hit her as she danced and she stopped half way through a song her body swayed a little and she put her hands over her mouth. She killed all those humans. . . and her grandmother. . . her father was her only family now. She turned her body to Oscar and hugged him close taking in his scent letting it soothe her. Slow deep breaths. She managed to calm herself with his scent. She was a monster. A horrible monster. How could Oscar love such a horrid creature like her? But then, he loved her didn't he? He told her many times,she told him the same. Showed him the same. Her arms tightened around him and she growled a little. "Can we go back to bed?" She asked in a quiet low tone. Calming herself down from one freak out had earned her something else. She hoped her wanted to go back to bed. Even if to just cuddle.

Marcus sighed after having the situation explained to him. "All right then. . . Matthew, take me to Liam. But lets keep Emma and Oscar to ourselves for now kay? Good boy. Ricky! You are in charge. Eythur is not allowed out of that pool until tomorrow evening! I'll be back later." He turned and followed Matthew to Liam's territory.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm
Matthew and Marcus entered Liam's new territory. It looked more like a military base than anything now. With Scarlette back in her mother's domain, Sebastian was more able to play with the other pups without making sure his sister was taken care of, or what Matthew could see. The teenaged wolf meandered through the crowded mass as he approached Liam, who was watching his son play with the other youngsters, "Alpha, I did as you had asked."

"Thank you," Liam stood up, Isolde looked up from her spot and nodded at the former Beta to allow him to approach, "What's that scent your carrying?"

The teen held out the kerchief that Oscar had given to him. Liam didn't have to smell it to know what the damn bat had down. He cursed under his breath before he turned to Isolde, "How long has it been?"

"A few days, Liam," Isolde stood as she wrinkled her nose at the stench of the kerchief, "Seriously? You guys are grown men and he's acting like a child."

"Get rid of that," Liam stated, Matthew tossed it over his shoulder to go play with the toddlers.

Liam then turned his attention to Marcus, "I'm assuming Emma has run back to Oscar to live happily ever after, right? Good for her then. If that makes her happy, then I'm happy she's met her match. If that's all you want to say then-"

"He's probably here because your ex-wife had recently turned off her emotions," Isolde pointed out, "Or the fact that she turned them back on."

"Again," Liam reiterated, "It's out of my hands. She turns them off, Oscar got her to turn them back on, the world keeps spinning and I have other priorities. Isolde, take care of Marcus."

Liam had Isolde approach Marcus as he went to play with Sebastian, who was starting to open up to him more as he picked up the toddler and tossed him into the air as the boy laughed in excitement.

"Can't, dear," Oscar took a long drink of 'special' blood, "You can come to my office though. I have a lot of work to do and good kings don't stay in bed all night with their lovers."

Oscar took her by the hand to guide her through the narrow halls until they were in the other part of the castle. His courtiers bowed, some weren't too thrilled about the union but respectfully bowed their heads. Once they were in his office, Oscar left the door open as his men poured in with treaties, contracts, and ownership deeds that needed to be signed. One man came in and bowed low to Oscar before standing straight, "My king, your people would like to see you married to provide an heir."

"You must be the man Anya had called for me," Oscar smirked as he stood up, shaking the man's hand, "As you can see, I already have a woman here. What leads from this point is beyond my knowledge."

The man looked at Emma before turning back to Oscar to whisper loudly, "That's Princess Emmaline."

"Or her doppelganger," Oscar added sarcastically, "Or i'll find out tonight now won't I?"

The man laughed knowingly before added, "If you were to marry the Princess, she already has two heirs to offer."

"Like I said, I cannot say where this will lead so there will be no more talk of marriage in my court," Oscar sat back down behind his desk.

The door was shut after the man left, leaving Oscar and Emma alone. He pulled out an old bottle of rum from his desk and raised it slightly to Emma, "To being King."

Anya waded through the forest. Something had closed within her. It was a feeling she had not known before nor had she intended on feeling it. A darkness wafted over her soul that could not be cleansed. How could she feel such hatred on such a special occasion? She had her son, her sister had come back to her, and Oscar finally got what he wanted. But why weren't there happy emotions for those events? Anya came across a slow river that did not hold her reflection. She stepped into the water, her dress going along with the current as she stood still.

"I had done what you had asked."

Crystal formed out of the water across from Anya. Anya's crimsons eyes downcasted, "I know. Did he choose to go or did she threaten you?"

"I let him go," Crystal's eyes watered, "But I did not want him to go."

Anya crossed her arms loosely, "Then I suppose we do not have a choice. Crystal, you shall be my lady-in-waiting and-"

"I don't think I can see him with her, Anya," Crystal wiped her tears away, "And I am not one to be part of your court. I have my own path and standing to follow that are outside your own."

"But I can try to make him-" Anya was about to say until Crystal put her hand up.

"The night he and I made love, our souls were intertwined," a small smile formed on Crystal's lips, "He will always know me and I will always know him in a way that can only be done with those that are like me. I will keep that part of him within my heart and I will treasure it forever. I hope you feel that too with someone you love one day."

Slowly, Crystal dissented back into the waters. Anya touched where her heart used to be and suddenly wanted to feel what Crystal felt.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm
Marcus sighed. Scarlette rushed over to him scenting her mother. She didn't like it here. She growled and whined her displeasure the whole time Marcus stood there holding her in his arms. "Oh I know." He said in a weird tone. "Is that so? Well no, mummy's okay now sweetie." Scarlette sniffed She knew both those scents.
"Mew?" She whined reaching out to the hankie. Marcus sighed.
"Oh uh just a side note, Emma will want to see Sebastian sometime soon, and from what Eythur has said, it would not be wise to refuse, so come on your own Liam. as long as the children are around Emma won't hurt you. Okay that's a lie, she might hurt you. Let's go Scar, maybe Uncle Okkie will play with you."
"Daddy home?" She asked her face lighting up. Marcus frowned and ignored that statement. He had no idea what the little one meant. Not one bit.

Emma sighed and followed him "Okay. If you insist." She said She paid the people no mind. If things went well, peace could be brought to both sides and- Simon's voice filled her head. Panic, fear. Pain. She blanked out for a considerable amount of time as she tried to push it out. She came in on the last sentence about marriage and piped up to Oscar. "I don't think I'm ready for another go yet, after the disaster that was my first marriage. I'm not saying you wouldn't make a great husband it's that my last one well. . . was a what's the word? Douche?" Emma raised her bottle of blood. "To not being my father's Heir anymore." She added and slurped her blood. Human blood. The best kind. And it sated her thirst quite nicely. Oscar's tasted better but, she didn't want him as a food source. She gave a heavy sigh and stood. "Darling, I hate to leave you. Really I loathe it, but I have to attend to my pack. In a bid to make me turn my emotions back on they poisoned Simon. . . I need to reinforce the discipline." She kissed Oscar deeply. "And I feel you'd get more work done if I wasn't here. . . rubbing your leg." She winked and jumped out the window. She hadn't meant to but she'd frozen over again. But, to assure the servants running around she kept two fingers on her lips and made herself look dazed. When she returned to the pool house Simon was sitting up rubbing his head. "Ems," He croaked about to get up. But Emma gave him a look to stay put.
"Can I come out now? I'm cold." Eythur whined. Emma ignored him and gave Simon a hug.
"Brave little brother." She whispered to Simon. "My brave boy."
"It didn't work?" Simon moaned seeing part of Emma was still closed off. "I didn't get him to help you?"
"Oh but you did. I just am choosing not to feel the pain that Liam caused. Can you stand? I can smell Marcus returning." Simon nodded and with Emma's assistance shuffled slowly outside into the cool night air watching as a dot grew bigger and fluffier with Scarlette clinging to the back. "Why isn't Sebastian with her?" Simon growled. Emma knew why. Sebastian didn't want to leave his father. Scarlette didn't like Liam. Not one bit but that wasn't Emma's doing. "I brought her back-" Marcus breathed as he changed.
"Mamma!" Scarlette cried thrusting herself from Marcus to her mother who held her close. She babbled on and Emma just put her forehead on her child's letting her bond with the young one speak for it's self. Once done, Emma went to Marcus and smacked him up the head. "Never say things like that around Liam he might take is seriously." She frowned when she saw her father walking around looking lost. "Dad? You okay?" She walked over to Conrad who looked utterly stressed. "Dad. . . Dad? Hello-?" She went to touch him but his hand flew out and gripped her throat. She was more shocked that he had done it that she didn't react. She just stood there. When her pack got defensive she held up her hand to stop them. "Daddy, what's wrong?" Emma asked though her father was choking her she could breathe and speak fine if she focused.
"She's gone! I can't find her! All your fault!" Conrad growled low. "You had to get her all clucky, I've lost her!" Emma brushed the hand off her throat.
"I highly doubt it's my fault she's shut you out. But, maybe try getting one of your weird shrinks to talk to her. She might have post natal-" His hand struck out sending Emma flying.
"Don't hide your jealously girl!" Conrad barked. Emma landed with ease and again had to stop her pack from ripping him apart.
"Dad, calm down what's really wrong? Dad? Dad!" Emma cried But Conrad advanced toward her. Emma knew that look. Seen it many times. Scarlette had run to hide somewhere and Emma was glad she wouldn't see her mummy in action. "This is gonna hurt us both dad." Emma pushed from the ground to Conrad who lunged claws out. Though he was older, much older and a natural born Emma was three species. Her hands got to his neck first snapping it in the right place to paralyze him and she hauled him back to his castle while Marcus retrieved Scarlette and Simon shuffled close behind. "He's gone mad! completely bonkers I mean what the hell made him do that?" Emma growled dragging him up every step ignoring the servants who wanted to help. "No no I want him to feel this when he wakes up. I want a record of all he's had to drink in the past few days. And someone find Simon a nice comfy bed too. Scarlette careful up those stairs and don't disturb Oscar!" But the little toddler wasn't paying attention. She rushed up the stairs and off toward the scent. She couldn't reach the handle so dazzled a pretty maid to do it for her. She then climbed up a seat and looked over the desk with her adorable infant smile. "Oka!!" She cooed. "Mummy home Oka home! I home!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm
"Sister.." Katya had changed her clothes and followed Anya outside, sensing that something was wrong.

Her normally sharper eyes softened as she saw Anya standing sullenly in the dulled river. Katya approached slowly until she picked up the darkness within Anya's ghostly features. She reached out and touched her sister's hair, causing Anya to turn slightly, "I remember mother looking like you after she gave birth to a stillborn. It broke father's heart."

"It was a son," Anya reminded softly.

"This is not just about Alexei," Katya boldly stated, "You're mad you didn't get your way. Anya, it's okay to be mad that things didn't go the way you wanted them to. But this? This is brooding."

"Katya," Anya twirled in her dress as her eyes remaining on the ground, "It's not even that. I'm happy, really I am for both of them. I wanted nothing more than this union to happen from the beginning. I..I just don't know."

Katya knew what this was. Anya was going through postpartum like the other women in their family had gone through. She walked over to her sister, holding her close as she felt Anya's body shudder and feeling the tears fall from her eyes to her shoulder. Of all people, Katya knew her twin was more of a mothering figure and would always love any child she had, but to see Anya going through postpartum broke her heart.

"Fight through it," Katya whispered into Anya's ear, "You have to remember you are a mother now. That child has no one else in this world to call mother except you."

"I know.." Anya murmured, "But I can't do it... I want to love him, but..."

"It's just a phase," Katya began to lead Anya back, "You know what you're feeling. You're scared and unsure of what to do. I'm right here for you. You're not alone in this."

"Where's Conrad?" Anya glanced around, wiping the tears from her cheeks, "He was supposed to meet me out here?"

"Don't worry," Katya popped her knuckles, "I'll take of him when I find the b*****d that left you stranded. C'mon, go find Alexei and i'll find your soon-to-be-even-more-dead husband."

"Well look who it is!" Oscar beamed as he picked up Scarlette, swinging her above his head before pulling her close into his arms, "It looks like I found the most beautiful girl in the world."

Oscar tickled her stomach before she squealed in delight. He went to his old room, rummaged through a few things he had sent over from the school and found an old doll that Anya had stitched up for him when he had turned. It was a special item of his memory that he had kept close because of the peace it brought him. He picked up the ragged doll and gave it to Scarlette, "Alright, pretty girl, I have a lot of work to do. Hold on to this and I give you my undying promise that I will come see you as soon as i'm finished."

He kissed the top of her head, placed her on the floor and gave her tiny rump a small spank before heading back to his office to file out more paperwork.

"Sebastian took a liking to you," Liam noticed Isolde picking up his son, "Take him back to Emma and let her have him for a few days. I'll go back and pick him up."

He patted his son's head, giving his back a soothing rub as Isolde said a few words to someone else. Isolde then nodded and turned with Sebastian in her arms to head to Conrad's castle. Once she reached the doors to where she could scent Emma, she knocked before being allowed in. Isolde didn't say anything as she carefully let Sebastian go as he teetered to his mother.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm
Scarlette squealed with delight and when able to drooled on him as she hugged him. when he gave her the doll her mouth opened and she hugged it tenderly giving Oscar an adorable look. "Mummy too?" She asked with a smile. Emma had been peaking she loved how the two got along. Scarlette adored Oscar. And, now Scarlette had something of Oscars to treasure. Her heart warmed. "do I have a rival?" Emma asked Oscar when he left the room. It was obvious she was teasing. "Oh, and you have drool on your shirt and neck." She scented Sebastian and smiled more. Though it was Scarlette who raced out of the room the doll wrapped in a blanket and tied strangely around her body. The second the twins clapped eyes on each other the babbbling of stories began. Emma laughed which got her babies attention and they rushed over to her and started babbling again. "Okay okay I'll come play!" Emma cooed letting them lead her away. Scarlette stopped and looked back to Oscar with a mew. "He'll come when he's finished." Emma promised. Scarlette clapped eyes on Simon next. She walked to him with a sad look. She lifted her arms up and Simon painfully picked her up. She pulled at his shirt seeing her slowly healing baby marks. "I sorry." She mewed. She put her head on his shoulder. Emma gasped. Scarlette bit him! Oh no wonder her own blood only worked a little. It wasn't her bite!

Conrad woke feeling like hell. "Oh good you're awake. No murderous intentions?" Marcus asked pumping more clean blood through Conrad. "Considering you've been dipping into Emma's blood I'm not surprised you went a little nuts."
"Anya!" Conrad cried rushing out of bed ignoring the fact he was dragging IV drips and blood bags with him. He caught the tail end of Katya's threat and burst through to his wife ignoring Katya. "Anya? Anya I'm so sorry." He said his body healing fast though broken bones and bruises were still showing but fading quickly. He still had the IV lines on his arms and bandages on his neck. "I swear I was following you then I woke up back in the castle with all this." He gestured to himself. "I'm so sorry." He turned to Katya. "But at least you got the bonding time I suggested."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games