Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't bother answering Tony when the man told him that he needed to breathe and calm down. He didn't feel like he could, he felt too tense, too panic and his throat felt tight. All he could do was move glancing to anyone who got to close with a glare. Natasha thought he looked much like a caged tiger would. She understood that Loki was being backed into a corner with no means of escape through magic or otherwise. She was sure if it had been any one else in the room besides them the god would have lashed out in anyway that he could. When Thor entered it seemed to grow worse as Loki froze for a moment before allowing his pacing to take him a bit further away from Thor as Tony moved. Loki himself sent a last desperate plea to Tony to not tell his brother through the bond.

"I have made an oath to listen now when it comes to my brother. I will not break it the first instance you give me." Thor answered looking more and more perplexed as Tony moved him away from his brother and asked him to listen without shouting. "What is it you have need to tell me?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki became more and more agitated, Bruce quickly retreated back to his seat, not wanting to get in his way. Tony paused when Loki sent the last plea through their bond. Turning to meet his eyes, he sighed. ‘Lo…..you’ve trusted my judgment until now…..please don’t stop now.’ He sent back. Glancing at Natasha once more, Tony slowly turned back to Thor. “I believe that we’ve come to a rather disturbing connection Thor…..you have to know about it.” He said slowly. Grabbing a stool, he sat in front of the god, slowly telling him about Fandral’s visit the night before and then the truth of what had happened to Loki and finishing up with Steve’s encounter that morning. “Thor…..Loki has told no one of what happened to him…..for them to know, means that they were involved somehow.” He said slowly. He watched the blond god closely, waiting for him to react. He was prepared to fight him if he had to, but he had a feeling that Thor would take their side.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt like he had been hit when Tony turned to meet his eyes and told him that he had trusted his judgement until now. Then asking him to not stop yet, it was true and Loki suddenly felt foolish for a moment and his panic settled a bit. Tony was right he had trusted him before this and everything turned out alright.

Thor nodded when Tony said that they had come upon a disturbing connection. He listened as Tony told him about Fandral's visit to him last night and what he had learned from Loki. Thor felt his chest tighten at that and even more so when he heard that his friend's had been trying to tear the group Loki too had made friends with apart. He merely nodded when Tony continued to tell him that Loki had told no one before this what had happened, Thor of course knew that. He had long sense stopped trying to coax the story from his brother when it appeared that he would never tell anyone what had happened on Vanahiem, not even their mother. He understood all to well for Fandral and Lady Sif to know they had to be involved. Standing he placed a hand on Tony's shoulder to let the man know he understood before he walked to Loki. Loki froze when he saw Thor approach and his green eyes darted fearfully to Tony before back to Thor but the blond would not be deterred. When he stood just before Loki the blond gathered his brother in his arms holding him close to himself. He could feel how tense Loki was, how frightened but after moments of nothing happening he started to relax in Thor's hold. "I am sorry brother... sorry that you have never felt sure enough of my love for you that you could tell me what horrors befell you on Vanahiem. When I found you without the boys I knew something terrible had happened but I could not have imagined this." Thor spoke finally when he felt Loki calm. "I believe even Asgard would not fault you for the loss of the boys." Thor stated quietly as stroked Loki's hair as he held the younger god still.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Tony spoke, he could see it in Thor’s eyes that he understood and sympathized with his brother. He knew the blond wouldn’t have been angry at Loki over this. He still stiffened when Thor stood though, but the large hand on his shoulder was enough assurance for him. Watching the brothers for a long moment, he gave a small smile when he saw Loki relaxing before looking away, both to give some semblance of privacy, but it made some petty, small part of him jealous. Even if Odin was a jerk, Loki had a family, one that, if Tony had his way, would be there for the god for as long as he was alive. After a few moments had passed, Tony reached out for Loki’s mind. ‘See? I wouldn’t have told him if I hadn’t been sure of this.’ He murmured gently. Sighing, he turned so he could see everyone. “Now, next problem at hand…..what on earth should Steve tell them? I don’t particularly enjoy the thought of Sif doing anything to me, and I particularly don’t want her rattling around in my head, I already have enough up there as it is.” He said slowly.

Bruce had smiled warmly at the brothers. Thor really was a decent guy when it was all said and done. The others gave him a lot of crap for being naïve and a little slow on the uptake, but he was probably the kindest of them all, even Steve. Looking to Tony when he spoke up, he shook his head. “We can’t have that. If she manages to influence you at all, she could easily cause harm to you, all of us, and even innocent people……but we can’t have Steve tell her no either. If he refuses, then he won’t be an asset and we’ll lose any insight into their plans.” He said slowly, folding his hands in his lap. “And all of that is assuming that she is actually seeking to merely influence you. I don’t know how easy it is or how much power it would take to kill someone with magic……” he said, looking to Loki as he seemed to be the only one versed in magic.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into Thor's hold after a bit when he realiazed the man truly meant him no harm. He had been scared for nothing it seemed and once again Tony was tight which the man seemed to know as he heard it through the bond. If his face hadn't been buried against Thor's chest Loki would have probably rolled his eyes at the genius. Instead he remained lax in Thor's arms dealing with the tension headache that now surfaced because he was letting go of said tension. He listened to Tony ask about what should be done next and sighed. He would not have Sif doing any sort of magic on Tony if he could help it. Pulling away from Thor when Bruce spoke he moved back to his seat near Tony. Thor followed behind like a puppy making sure he was alright and refusing to move too far away. "She would not be so obvious in her pursuits." Loki shook his head. "For her it would take a bit of magic to kill someone she is more apt to do it with a blade than magic. No, she seeks something else from the ability to cast some magic on Tony and I have no doubt that she will not want me anywhere close when she does it. She will state that I could interfere with her trying to free him. Which I would interfere but because I do not wish her casting such magics on anyone. She is not skilled and has the ability to cause harm with her lack of experience." Loki stated. He puzzled over it however, Sif knew she was no where near as skilled in magic as him but she was obviously confident in her abilities to do some sort of magic. He frowned, he did not know what she would use and that made it all the more complicated. "They want to tear apart any friendship or relationship I have built so far but I can not see how they would manage that with magic." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to his lover when he moved over to him. Reaching out, he took Loki’s hand slowly, almost seeming nervous. ‘We okay?’ he asked softly through the bond. He was honestly nervous now. He’d promised Loki not to tell anyone, yet he’d broken that promise, which he had thought he never would. Listening to Loki, he sighed. “Well by now they’ve realized that any stories they have on you won’t break us apart or affect the others. They don’t know anything on me, and everyone here knows me too well for them to turn any of you against me…..So whatever they’ll do now is going to be sneaky, trying to catch us unaware and turn us against each other that way….” He said slowly, rubbing his free hand over his chin, thinking. “How easy is it to cast magic that plants…..ideas in people’s heads…..impulses?” he asked carefully, trying to puzzle out what could happen.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when Tony approached and took his hand. He noticed that the man seemed nervous and understood why when the man asked if they were okay. The god took a soft breath, 'Yes.' Loki stated, he was a but grumpy with Tony still but he understood why the man had done it. "Invading another's mind is not an easy thing unless practiced. I do not believe Sif is strong enough in her magic to accomplish such a thing without someone noticing." Loki stated. It made him ponder for a moment whether or not the two of them might be involved with Thanos. He shook the thought from his head in an instant. It seemed too complicated a plot for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could tell Loki was still upset with him on some level, could sense it in his mind. ‘I’ll make it up to you later…..I promise….I’m sorry.’ He offered. Listening to Loki, he sighed. “So we really have no idea what she’s planning on doing, but we can’t really do anything to divert it….perfect.” he grumbled. After a moment, he shrugged his shoulders. “Just tell Steve to go with it. Caution never really was my thing.” He said casually, even if he was nowhere near happy about this.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when Tony told him that he would make it up to him and apologized. "I do forgive you Tony.' Loki stated squeezing the man's hand. He sent soft reassurances through the bond, he still loved the man despite what he had been through. "I'm sorry, I should have paid more attention to what magic's Sif studied. Loki apologized. When the man said to tell Steve to go with them using magic on him Loki's head shot up. "TONY!" he exclaimed his tone outraged. The man was placing himself in quite the danger and loki couldn't protect him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony flinched slightly when Loki raised his voice. Looking to him, he shook his head. “It’s the only option we have.” He said slowly. “I’m not seeing any other way out of this.” He added. Looking at the others, he tilted his head. “I’m not hearing any other options…..and I have a sense of magic, it’ll be something else that I can testify about when we finally have all the proof we need.” He said slowly. He really wasn’t a big fan of having something strange being done to him, but it was the only thing he could figure out.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head. "There must be some other options. Subjecting you to whatever she has planned is not something I would do. How is subjecting yourself to that going to help us in anyway?" Loki questioned. He looked around as Tony did and saw that the others looked uncomfortable but offered no objections. For the second time that day Loki was tearing himself away from Tony and was storming for the door out of the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony really could answer Loki at the moment. He didn’t know what the real use was other than they didn’t seem to have any other solutions. Freezing for a moment when Loki stormed away, he frowned. This was like Pepper all over again. “Great…..” he grumbled, his annoyance with the situation clear on his face. Getting up, he followed after his lover, not looking at the others. He figured the argument that would probably follow was best done in private. He was already going through it in his head. Loki would probably say the exact same things that Pepper had.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't stop as he heard Tony move behind him. He was angry, more annoyed than angry and feeling useless. He couldn't help Tony with the way things were going, couldn't protect Tony against Sif when he had no doubt that he would not be allowed in the room. He made his way up to the penthouse calling for JARVIS to turn off the jammer. He went to his room where he had no problem throwing something in his fit of anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony trailed behind Loki, not in too much of a rush to get chewed out. He thought about waiting in the living room, but then decided to actually do something useful. Going to the bedroom, he changed into a new shirt as the scene earlier had caused Loki to mess up the one he had on. As soon as that was done, he went to find Loki and ended up just standing in the door, arms crossed, waiting for Loki to turn to him. He didn't really have anything he could say and no place in ordering Loki to do anything.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki had expected Tony to confront him when he did not and instead bypassed him and went straight to the bedroom. Loki tossed something else breaking it against the wall. When Tony returned it didn't take Loki long to turn around and face him. "Thats that then?" he questioned disappointment in his tone. "How long until you do it?" he questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games