Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 am
Hey guys, ive never really heard that this was a big deal but are wiccan's big on ghosts? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 am
Staring Berry
Hey guys, ive never really heard that this was a big deal but are wiccan's big on ghosts? neutral
Like do they believe in them?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 am
Staring Berry

Technically, every religion is big on ghosts if you look into it.

You having spirit problems?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am
Kisax127
Staring Berry

I have a friend who says hes getting haunted and one time we we're talking and i said something about how i have bin looking into wicca because my aunt used to be and he said "Don't get into that! Its very very bad! Trust me, i live with it everyday and its terrifying." and so now every time hes having ghost problems and i ask what wrong he says "go ask your aunt!"  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 am
Staring Berry
Kisax127
Staring Berry

I have a friend who says hes getting haunted and one time we we're talking and i said something about how i have bin looking into wicca because my aunt used to be and he said "Don't get into that! Its very very bad! Trust me, i live with it everyday and its terrifying." and so now every time hes having ghost problems and i ask what wrong he says "go ask your aunt!"
Just because someone's Wiccan doesn't mean they're going to be haunted. If anything I would think if a Wiccan was haunted it would have nothing to do with the religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry

More like are they a big part of what wiccan's practice? Like do they have mediums and exorcisms?  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry
Kisax127
Staring Berry

Just because someone's Wiccan doesn't mean they're going to be haunted. If anything I would think if a Wiccan was haunted it would have nothing to do with the religion.

I know, thats what i try to tell him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Staring Berry
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry

More like are they a big part of what wiccan's practice? Like do they have mediums and exorcisms?
Hard to say since Wicca's oathbound. But I doubt they are a big part since its a fertility religion. Outside of Wicca, Wiccans probably could but it wouldn't be part of the religion. They'd just be acting as witches or spiritualists.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 pm
Staring Berry
Kisax127
Staring Berry

Hmm.. being Wiccan does not mean you deal with spirits.

I'm questioning the actions behind the words.. what DID she do to "make it so terrifying"?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 pm
Staring Berry
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry
Kisax127
Staring Berry

Ask him "If Wiccans were haunted because of their religion then why is the religion still around?"

I would think it would have died off with Gardner if that was happening.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 pm
Kisax127
Staring Berry
Kisax127
Staring Berry

Hmm.. being Wiccan does not mean you deal with spirits.

I'm questioning the actions behind the words.. what DID she do to "make it so terrifying"?

Um... idk i know he started seeing ghost when hes dead... grandma? came to visit him in the night. Im not a big ghost believer unless i see something really convincing so at the time i think i kind of just blew it off as he had a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Staring Berry
Kisax127
[

Ask him "If Wiccans were haunted because of their religion then why is the religion still around?"

I would think it would have died off with Gardner if that was happening.

he clams that hes a medium... oh ya, he also says that hes not wicca but wicca is the closet thing to whatever he is (doesn't tell me what he exactly is) so thats why is should stay out of it rolleyes  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 pm
Staring Berry
Um... idk i know he started seeing ghost when hes dead... grandma? came to visit him in the night. Im not a big ghost believer unless i see something really convincing so at the time i think i kind of just blew it off as he had a nightmare.

When did his grandmother die? Is she frightening him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 pm
Staring Berry
he clams that hes a medium... oh ya, he also says that hes not wicca but wicca is the closet thing to whatever he is (doesn't tell me what he exactly is) so thats why is should stay out of it rolleyes

Sounds like he's messing with stuff he shouldn't and doesn't want to tell you. I'd be careful.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm
Kisax127
Staring Berry

When did his grandmother die? Is she frightening him?

I think it was a long time ago... and i think that time she was just visiting not frightening  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games