Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm
Lucia shook her head. "No," She whispered. "I can do it." Her hands rubbed his sides loving the feel of his bare skin under them. "I just want you there so I can keep a better eye on you. And so neither of us feels lonely, or scared." She stroked his back giving a little shiver. She loved being close like this with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 am
Francis reacted by running his hands up and down her arms. "Whatever you theenk ees best, darleeng. By all means, do what you weesh." While yes, these moments between the two were priceless, he couldn't help but remember that they would have to separate eventually, whether they wanted to or not.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 am
Lucia smiled softly. "Plus, I need a teacher to supervise me anyway." She pulled back and traced his nose. "I'm not a teacher yet. I'll need you there anyway. And since you're better and not coughing that would be easy to accomplish." she smiled softly at him. "I. . . I know some day it will come that I won't have the uncontrollable feeling of panic and terror at being apart from you even if it's by a hallway. But, that moment is not now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 pm
Francis smiled back at her and kissed her forehead, pressing his lips to her cool skin for a prolonged moment. "I 'ave zhe same feeling, mon cher. Eet's just as uneasy for moi as eet ees you." He was being honest, he was in physical pain whenever she was away. That couldn't simply just 'be helped', Lucy was a part of him now.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 pm
Lucia blushed softly. The contact of his lips made her arms tighten around him. He felt the same. They were apart of each other now. Physical and emotional pain. Every time they parted it felt like agony. "Ti amo."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 pm
"Je t'aime." Francis cupped her cheeks in his hands. "Promise moi zat eef somezhing ees ever wrong, you weel let moi know and let moi handle eet." He hummed his typical tune, in hopes it would soothe her and maybe give her the strength needed to be apart from him if they ever had to.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 pm
Lucia blushed more her hands covered his, her distressed expression and rapid breathing slowed and softened. She nodded and leaned into his hands pressing kisses to his palms. "I promise." She replied nuzzling more and moving closer. She looked so much more happier now. Her hands ran down his arms and she smiled shyly. He was always there for her. She was so happy to have him in her life. She couldn't see her life without him in it anymore. "So we're heading into the end of Spring now," She ventured. "Do you like the idea of a late Summer wedding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 am
Late summer wedding. Those three words registered finally into Francis' mind and he smiled, kissing her lips deeply and nuzzled her cheek and nose. "Zat sounds perfect. I assume you already 'ave a plan for eet too, non?" He just hoped now she was as excited about wedding him as he was her. It was typical for the bride to take care of all the planning, but he intended to take care of everything so she would be happy.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:26 am
Lucia's eyes glowed. Distraction therapy. That's all she needed. And a little Heart therapy too. But that would come later. "Si I have." She replied. "I originally planned it when I was little for the Fall but I think it would work better in the Summer. That way we can have our honeymoon and not worry about missing school smart no?" She asked with a smile moving closer to him pressing him against the head of the bed nuzzling her nose on his. New topic. That's all that was needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 am
Francis smiled and kissed her lips softly. "Eet'll be wonderful, darleeng. Now, 'ow about we get you some rest and heart therapy, mm?" He asked, lifting her gently placing her ear over his heart.

Another knock at the door. "Eet's our grandparents again, darleeng." He called out to the pair he knew was at the door. "Everyzhing ees fine een here, zhank you!" He said nicely, making sure he didn't disrupt Lucy.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 am
Lucia kissed him back. She wanted him to have heart therapy since he was having PTSD. Urgh why couldn't he- She heard his heart thump and stopped dead in the middle of her thought process. "Mmm~" She moaned absently waving her hand at the door. "Go away~" She said loud enough for them to hear and snuggled close holding her Frenchman close and settling down for sleep.

Tabitha and John smiled. "He's so good to her." She beamed as they sat down to hand writing all the wedding invites. They'd bought and put them away for Lucia when she made the bracelet they knew Francis was wearing. They figured that if France died Lucia would follow him and if Lucia died France would either do the same or turn gay. Though, being highly religious grandparents they hoped he'd just follow her into the grave. "I'm glad we thought to look in that scrape book she had when she was little or we'd never know what type of paper she wanted for the invite." Tabitha added setting a completed card aside. They'd left the date blank until Lucia and Francis decided on it. She'd write it in later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm
Francis settled in beside her, holding on as if for dear life. On the table in the kitchen he left his own childhood dreams inside his journal. He had plans on reading it to Lucy, but never got around to it. Snap. . He thought, thinking they might find it. "I love you so much, darleeng." He whispered in her ear, sleep causing his eyelids to droop slightly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 pm
Lucia woke in the morning with a yawn and a stretch. It was time to get ready for work. She was taking France's classes today. She slipped out of bed blushing at his naked body but had to pull herself away to get dressed. She'd updated herself on France's lesson plan and would go from where he left off. But she'd wake him and help him to dress first.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm
Francis tossed a bit in his sleep, feeling the warmth disappear from his arms. "Nm.. Lucy..?" And with that he was awake, wondering where she was, if she was alright, and what time it was. He sat up and saw her, relieved to do so. "Bonjour, darleeng. Deed you sleep well?" He asked softly, happily, making his way to her and embracing her gently.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 pm
Lucia blushed softly and hugged him back. Her head over his heart. "Morning my love, I did, I slept wonderfully with you in my arms." Her hands held him close. "I'm getting ready for the school day. Will you join me?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games