Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Ah, nah the power source isn't too big of a deal, was just talking to myself. I am going to need a medium for the conversion. Since their walls are lined with Dark Gem then we'll need a type of energy that can pass through. Fighting, Bug, and Fairy types are natural enemies to Dark types. Fighting and Bug Pokemon though don't rely on energies much, so they might be a poor choice. Something based on Fairy Pokemon would probably work best." He thought a loud.
"I do have Breeze with me," Amaranth spoke up, taking a ball out to let out the Togekiss in question.

"That depends on how he needs that power," Sol chimed in.

Cera, finally free from Amaranth's hold, huffed. "I wasn't going to say that much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Nah, you're right. That was unlike me. Forget I said anything." Sub admitted as he went back to tinkering with the machines. GRAY was helping talk him through things through the loudspeakers, though of course he wouldn't acknowledge Sol nor Amaranth. "This shouldn't take too long. Though we're going to need a power source...not sure what yet." He mumbled.

"What's this about a power source?" Isaac asked as he walked into the room from the drop chair chamber. "I'm back by the way. Thanks for taking everyone but me on a field trip to one of Kanto's most technologically advanced companies," he grumbles in Sub's direction, "And instead telling me to go chase down leads on some dude in gold shades."

Stopping in front of the table where Sub was working, Isaac surveys the scene before exclaiming, "And why are you doing this instead of the trained professional?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 pm
"Oh great, this one is back. We were doing fine without you." GRAY remarked at Isaac. "Ah, there you are. I was wondering what was taking you so long. Tell you what, next time I'll get you a personal tour of Silph Co." Sub then turned to Amaranth and smiled. "Thanks for the offer." Turning back to Isaac he simply handed him the screwdriver in his hand. "Fine it's all you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh great, this one is back. We were doing fine without you." GRAY remarked at Isaac. "Ah, there you are. I was wondering what was taking you so long. Tell you what, next time I'll get you a personal tour of Silph Co." Sub then turned to Amaranth and smiled. "Thanks for the offer." Turning back to Isaac he simply handed him the screwdriver in his hand. "Fine it's all you."

"As long as that tour includes the R&D section I'll take you up on that, sarcasm ignored," Isaac replied, taking the screwdriver before gesturing towards the disassembled Snag Machine, "Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:37 pm
Isaac Hawking

"As long as that tour includes the R&D section I'll take you up on that, sarcasm ignored," Isaac replied, taking the screwdriver before gesturing towards the disassembled Snag Machine, "Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this."

"Matter converter with the ability to transmit energy over long distances. A teleporter." Sub answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:44 pm
SubonicXP
Isaac Hawking

"Matter converter with the ability to transmit energy over long distances. A teleporter." Sub answered.

Isaac raised his eyebrows and let out a whistle. "Damn boss, you sure like to aim high. You know we are probably gonna need more parts than just what is in a Snag Machine. You didn't happen to bring home any presents from Silph?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Isaac Hawking

Isaac raised his eyebrows and let out a whistle. "Damn boss, you sure like to aim high. You know we are probably gonna need more parts than just what is in a Snag Machine. You didn't happen to bring home any presents from Silph?"

"You must be blind, I brought this ole doohicky from the old headquarters." Sub said as he slapped a hand on the tall filing cabinet sized hunk of machine before him. "This is Cipher's old energy converter. It can alter energy into other types."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:17 pm
SubonicXP
"You must be blind, I brought this ole doohicky from the old headquarters." Sub said as he slapped a hand on the tall filing cabinet sized hunk of machine before him. "This is Cipher's old energy converter. It can alter energy into other types."

"So do you have an energy source, or is another field trip in order?"  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"So do you have an energy source, or is another field trip in order?"
"We've likely already got the source needed. Sub mentioned that Kalosian architecture typically uses Dark Gems. It's an effective material, seeing as one could easily teleport to easily go in and, say, steal something, and then teleport away," Sol explained, "But the energy from a Fighting, Bug, or Fairy Pokemon would have an easier time dealing with that, with Fairy being the better option of the three."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 pm
"What Sol just said." Sub said in reply to Isaac. "As for raw power for the machine we'll tap into the Zapdos Heart to supply it with power to run. In the end the desired effect is to convert matter, you guys, into energy, then take that energy and make it akin to that of a Fairy type so it can pass through the walls of the power plant."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 pm
SubonicXP
"The legend guy? Nah, 'pose not. Least I haven't heard a thing." The punk answered Blizz.

Back at HQ, Sub would take the Snag Machine from Sol and begin to dismantle it on a nearby table, he required a certain part of it for his contraption. "...you think it's worth it?" He mumbled at Sol. "I mean, trying to help this region? Do you really think it's worth it?" He said louder this time.

"Huh..." Well, that gives me some idea what has went on; and considering that Sub hasn't gotten caught since that day tells me that whatever operations he's been doing has been so on the down-low that no one in the public knows of it. That gives me a little solace. "...alright then." I then stashed the picture, thinking for a second. I then checked my watch, grimacing for a second. "Thanks for the info. It's been a help, actually. Later." I said, making my way off back on the hunt for Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:12 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
"The legend guy? Nah, 'pose not. Least I haven't heard a thing." The punk answered Blizz.

Back at HQ, Sub would take the Snag Machine from Sol and begin to dismantle it on a nearby table, he required a certain part of it for his contraption. "...you think it's worth it?" He mumbled at Sol. "I mean, trying to help this region? Do you really think it's worth it?" He said louder this time.

"Huh..." Well, that gives me some idea what has went on; and considering that Sub hasn't gotten caught since that day tells me that whatever operations he's been doing has been so on the down-low that no one in the public knows of it. That gives me a little solace. "...alright then." I then stashed the picture, thinking for a second. I then checked my watch, grimacing for a second. "Thanks for the info. It's been a help, actually. Later." I said, making my way off back on the hunt for Sub.
Not too long after, Blizz would find a certain red headed woman walking up beside him, hands in her green jacket's pockets. "So, I hear you're looking for someone? Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear as I walked past." Her dark green eyes gave him a quick once over. "Nice outfit, by the way. Trying to impress someone?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 pm
Espeon_Commander
Not too long after, Blizz would find a certain red headed woman walking up beside him, hands in her green jacket's pockets. "So, I hear you're looking for someone? Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear as I walked past." Her dark green eyes gave him a quick once over. "Nice outfit, by the way. Trying to impress someone?"

"Eheheh..." I said, sweatdropping a bit and rubbing the back of my head. "It wasn't intentional. It was a random chance out of the blue."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:00 pm
Blizzard120
Espeon_Commander

"Eheheh..." I said, sweatdropping a bit and rubbing the back of my head. "It wasn't intentional. It was a random chance out of the blue."
She grinned and giggled slightly. "Well, seems like a good chance in your case. So, about our friend, I can get ya to him. You wouldn't happen to be this Blizzard I've heard about, would ya?" All this time, she continued to have a grin on her face, either oblivious or uncaring to and glares the people would probably be giving.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm
Espeon_Commander
She grinned and giggled slightly. "Well, seems like a good chance in your case. So, about our friend, I can get ya to him. You wouldn't happen to be this Blizzard I've heard about, would ya?" All this time, she continued to have a grin on her face, either oblivious or uncaring to and glares the people would probably be giving.

"I didn't think I was that famous." I said to her, jokingly of course. "And you are...?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games