Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

It wasn't for a couple more hours that even against his insistence was Camille allowed to leave the bed. She slid over to the corner, pulling her hair over one shoulder and stretched her arms above her head. It seemed like anytime she moved, whether she thought it sensual or not she could feel his heated gaze on her. In truth, now that she'd had him she'd found it hard to resist his allure before. He was handsome then, intoxicating now. Like no matter how long they were together like this neither could seem to get enough. It was a danger to stay still for too long, the back of her mind told her. Right now however, Camille simply wanted to relax and enjoy herself while she could, it hadn't happened often in her life.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; My Vemon..?

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade's eyes widened when he noticed the bandages. "The hell?" He said managing to get up on shaking legs, the wounds opening a little. "Clara, what happened to you? Is our baby okay?" He pushed one foot in front of the other. "Are you okay?" Sonja was dead! He trusted her to keep Clara safe and from the look of it Clara had not been in a safe area. That was the last time he let a mercenary babysit his pregnant mate. He tried to scent her but only managed to get a bit of her scent in his nose. Still healing. Damn it! Panic welled up in him. He needed to know she was okay!

Tye and Ben dragged Daven toward the little blip on the GPS that showed where he was before the fight happened. "Damn he's heavy when he's passed out!" Tye whined.

"He's heavy when he's awake and drunk too but what's the difference?" Ben growled. "Let's just get him home so we can get back to the Compound and explain why we took out twenty Pervus demons. on the Full Moon when we were supposed to get them to the cages instead." Ben made a noise of complaint and hand to haul the unconscious Lykae up again. "I sure hope his woman appreciates us. . . Who ever she is. . .

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar couldn't help it. His woman was so beautiful. "Are you hungry?" He asked tracing to her side and handing her a brush for her hair. "I can make us something yummy. You'll need to eat a bit of meat to replace what I took. . . I hope I didn't take to much." He said and cupped her cheek to stare into her eyes, get a good read of her expression. Her colouring. He'd already come up with a plan. This castle used to house royals on this plane once. Perhaps he could convince some refugee's and his friends to join him here and become King of this place. Gain enough power to take revenge.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille met his eyes with a dreamy smile, unfortunately she hadn't rested much but she supposed it wasn't something she could complain about. Her skin was a bit paler than normal but not alarmingly so. Her hand reached up to see if the marks had remained. He'd bitten her, multiple times and the sensation of each new mark was absolutely delightful in the heat of the moment. Turning a bit more on the bed, she indicated for him to brush her hair. "You messed it up so you have to fix it." Camille said playfully, looking at her fingernails "I can't be cleaning up after you all the time." She said motioning to her ripped clothes, the claw marks in the bed sheet, the feathers pouring from the pillows. All done in good humor as she tried to keep from letting a giggle escape. "And I'd prefer something a little more...natural. Fruit, perhaps?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Relaxed (I couldn't find the profile page for this rp but I do think I had her vegan in the one that you copied from right?)

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar smiled and brushed her hair slowly and gently getting out tangles. His bites marks were healing. "You make it sound like a chore." He teased. "Don't worry about the clothes it'll be easy to get the exact some back." He whispered lowly. "I'll take you to this store in the Human Plane. You'll love it." He purred. "I know you prefer natural but meat is natural." He countered. "I guess I could just give you a pill of what you need to help replace the blood. Honey's good." He growled lowly. "A nice fruit salad with honey and an iron pill. Sounds yummy." He chuckled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:18 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara ushered him towards the bathroom and the waiting tub, she’d get him washed up then go and cook while he soaked. “ The baby is fine, I’ll be fine in a day or two. Just a little banged up is all. To make the long story short, pretty sure Scarlett is in Las Vegas, I can’t think of any other reason for that many of the horde to be in one place unless they’re looking for her and the prince of sorceri. She said helping him into the hot water, it would sting at first but it would help. Of that she was certain.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade hissed from the pain of the hot water but the pain eased as he acclimated to it. "Then we'll send people back to Vegas." He mumbled. "While I work on killing Sonja without having Daven kill me. . ." He chewed his bruised lip and held her hand. "I'm glad you're okay." He smiled up at her kissed her hand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille placed her hand on his, stopping his ability to brush and looked sharply at him. "I'm immortal I don't need supplements. You took a lot but it will replenish. I can look after my own health just fine. Been doings so for a couple centuries." She grabbed the brush from his hand and worked it through her hair slowly. When she'd realized how harshly she'd responded, she stopped to look back up at him. "Sorry, just the fruit please. I've a craving for bananas" she said with a bit of a wink.

After a moment Camille stood and placed the brush on a nightstand "And while you're out, why don't you pick out something for me to wear? I'm sure you'd prefer me like this but something with a bit of protection to it would be nice."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Dont be controlling, Ishtar.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:47 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar gave a little hum. "Sounds reasonable. I'll be sure to put in banana." He said. "I got a few women's clothes in my vault here too. You can wear them until we get you a nice wardrobe. Oh I know a linen merchant in this part he might bring some and I'll hire a seamstress to make you something you like too." He gushed seeming over the moon that he could provide for her. "And while I like the sight of you this way I don't want other men seeing you this way." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Feel free to explore. I'll have your fruit in the dining hall when you're ready for them." He said smiling kindly taking her harshness that he was being a bit too excited.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded and watched him for a moment “ Eh, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about killing Sonja, Daven might do it for you when he realizes what happened. She’s not going to be up and about for a while I’m figuring.” She said giving a light smile as he kissed her hand. Turning from him she retrieved a wash cloth and soap “ Let’s get you cleaned up and then while you rest I’ll go cook” she said as she dipped the cloth in the already red stained water.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille sauntered to the door, "Before you leave, I think I could probably use a bath. Where is it?" Internally she couldn't help but smile at the fact he didn't want another male to see her. The jealousy and possessiveness giving her a bit of a thrill that she didn't know it would.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; ...

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven had passed out once he'd made it back home. His bruised and battered body too weary of the world to stay awake much longer. A loud thud awoke him in an instant, however. The scent filling the air roused him from his slumber and with a bit of a limp he hurriedly followed its direction. Hesitating a moment when another smell hit him, My mates blood? He pushed the pain aside and barreled in its direction, finding Sonja on the floor in the same sore and comatose state he'd been. "Christ sakes female!" He flipped her over onto her back, muttering all sorts of curses under his breath as he examined her wounds, immediately tearing the flesh on his arm and cupping her head into his lap for her to feed. "Wake up Sonja, don't worry me like this." Daven said softly as he eased her mouth open and his wound to it, gently stroking her hair with his free hand.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; What the hell!?.

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little and watched her. "I should be taking care of you." He said. "I'm sure you are hungry or something. I should make you some fruit salad or get some ice cream or something." He started to get up but her hand touched him and he stopped and blushed sitting back down. "But I guess it can wait until I'm clean." He reasoned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Last night was . . . Unexpected to say the least. His body ached in best of ways but his shoulder and neck were covered in dried blood from when Scarlett had unexpectedly bit him last night. He had chalked it up to it being the full moon but some nagging sensation in the back of his mind told him it was a whole lot more then just a little love bite during their less then quiet activities. So as he laid there with his eyes closed, trying his best to ignore the rising sun, Adrien enjoyed the feeling of having Scarlett wrapped around him. Especially when she started kissing his skin and go back to sleep. Good she wasn't an early riser. Gods he hated morning people. They were so peppy and awake, it just freaked him out and made him all the more irritable.

When he felt Scarlett kiss him again he opened one eye to look at her but immediately regretted it as he was greeted by the horrendous blinding light of the sun. Burying his face into her chest Adrien sighed shortly before yawning.

"Just order room service so we don't have to move out of this bed" He murmured obviously sounding displeased at being woken up, though considering his current position he wasn't exactly unhappy with what was going on.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:34 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja opened her eyes a little. "Daven." She sighed. "Daven in my leg. I can't. . . I can't get it out." She hissed weakly trying to push his hand away to speak but lapped at his blood between gasps. Her eyes drifting in and out. Her eyes black as she still lapped. "What. . . .What happened to you?" She asked hissing through the pain. It looked like he was in a fight. What happened to the compound? Her hand gripped her thigh over the bullet hole. She put her mouth back over the wound of his hand and licked it moaning from the taste, her eyes roamed over him more forgetting the bullet in her leg. "What happened to you? Lose a fight with a rage demon? I did that once."

Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar smiled and picked her up into his arms. "How about I take you there hm?" He offered carrying her to the bathroom just down the hall. He sat her on the vanity and kissed her before setting up the bath water. "anything else in your fruit salad or just banana?" He asked her smiling softly putting some pleasing scents into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara frowned at him “ Kade…in case you didn’t notice. You are missing an arm…” She said soaping the rag to be able to wash the areas above the water. “ You at least for today need to rest….Oh and is your house warded against people tracing?” She asked as she took the rag and ran it across his chest.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "I noticed." He mumbled enjoying the touch. "As long as you're my nurse I'll rest." He said smiling up at her. "Um. . .No it's not. Why?" He asked. did Sonja and Clara have a fight? Is that why Clara was beat up? Did Sonja do this? His eyes went blue as his mind whirled with the thought. Why would they be fighting?  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff