Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:04 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander laughs lightly once more "Solaris are you playing matchmaker now?" He asked mischievously as he smiled lovingly at her "Miss Erica is eighteen Solaris while my brother is your age I guess odd miracles happen this year, in any case if they don't end up together I just might push him lightly to cause him to kiss her" he spoke while walking towards Solaris then sits by her side

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:47 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was just playing along with his question with a tilt of her own head. "Hmmm... Maybe, but I'm just following what Hikaru said." However, she blinked upon knowing that Erica and the shinigami were at the same age while Isaac was like her just because they were both sixteen. She giggled melodically at the slight nudge to push the relationship even further. "Try if you dare, Xander. You may be scaring him to death at the kiss." Of course, she would not mean literally since the poor mage may end up being frozen from fright and surprise. But as she saw him sitting down, the chill was there but the warmth was now more visible, as if he wanted to spend as much time by her side as much as he could before having to return back to his house.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, but also amused
Company: the nurses, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:41 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sighs softly "he needs to grow one way or another Solaris, remember Isaac is not only a young man but a veteran of the fallen angels war although he fought to protect the angels from that witches pain he's grown physically but not mentally and I worry for him" he spoke while taking out a photo of Isaac when they were younger and then one with Isaac's shirt off his brothers skin littered with fading scars from bullets to blades "Isaac may think no one cares for him nor loves him but he is more then he knows...he told me everything these pass days when you were unconscious and honestly I can't believe he's changed so much all because I could not stop his first sword duel" he breathed slowly as he looked down his hands clutching into fists

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She listened intently to what Xander mad mentioned about his brother and frowned, her eyes focused on the photograph. The young man had indeed grown so much and it was mostly thanks to Sarina that he had become broken, almost beyond repair and usefulness. The violinist took one of his hands in hers. "But at least the problem is solved... For now, at least. I do need some growing up on my own to do as well, especially with what happened to me after I became engaged to you." After all, she may not stay protected forever and she may have to defend herself as well, just to pay back for what he and Hikaru did to her to make her feel safe while being under attack.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:29 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks over at Solaris smiling slightly "true and if you'd like I could teach you swordplay?" He said while gently squeezing Solaris's hand as he looked down at his photographs of himself and Isaac when they were still children Isaac on top of Xander's shoulders smiling around nine and six years old "I hope in time my brother will be himself once more like how he is with Miss Erica" he laughs lightly but proudly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:41 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thanks to the squeeze, Solaris felt a slight external chill, though the warmth of his lover for her was still prominent. She sighed at the prospect of sword playing. "Though... Amadeus was both my instrument, and my weapon. For musicians, music can be a weapon. Just... don't expect me to mirror your moves since my combat style as Lucifer's devotee was different from yours." Even Hikaru's way of fighting diverged from hers because of her scythe. Perhaps she should apply the principles once she would get her new violin from Mel so that her casting would be improved.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Tired from the b-day bash... XD

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods understanding as he removed his hand from Solaris's hand slipping on his silk gloves to remove the chill to the air "there we go and true my dove" he spoke softly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

With the presence of the gloves, she would feel a bit better with the additional warmth. She was then called by one of the nurses because her vital signs would be check for any progress on healing. More importantly, she was given the schedule for physical therapy so that she would move normally even when she would be bedridden for a long while. "Oh... Thanks, miss," she spoke politely, gazing at the nurse with a thoughtful look. Besides, any risky movement, while she was still in the progress of recovery, would reopen her wounds, and she couldn't afford to make that mistake.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks down thinking in deep thought as he runs his fingers through his hair slowly "......" Xander closes his eyes breathing slowly and softly as ice from a glass cup came up to his face forming into a ice rose like the one that Sarina no doubt destroyed

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When the conversation between the nurse and Solaris ended, the patient looked back to Xander only to see him forming a rose with his ice powers. That was when her memory shifted back to their first meeting, the fragrant flower in the vase destroyed alongside everything in her house thanks to Sarina. The scent encompassed her nostrils and a smile formed on her lips. "I miss this flower..." That was, truly, a sign of his love for the violinist ever since their fated first meeting and she wouldn't want that to be taken away again after Sarina wreaked havoc onto her house.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:30 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander slowly held out his hand towards the ice flower as it fell into his hand softly while his eyes opened once more "thank god for perfect memory and one last touch" he said before kissing the petals completely freezing the flower solid "there we go" he smiled moving back slowly putting the flower into Solaris's left hand

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:49 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel continued to watch Xander work on the flower until he gave it a final touch with his kiss. As he settled the rose onto her hand, she felt the gentle chill, but the scent encompassed her completely and she was now feeling lost under it. "It still smells good." She then settled the flower close to the vase that still held the bouquet of plants he had brought earlier during his visit for this day. With that, the flower display was complete and she was completely happy about the end result.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:15 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander smiles sweetly at Solaris "a pale comparison to the true beauty in front of me" he spoke until his cellphone rang, Xander takes out his cell answering it "Yes father...yes I'm with Solaris wait your what?" He asked til the other end hanged up as Xander groans softly rubbing his forehead

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The raven-haired female blushed deeply at his words about her beauty, though she recovered when his cellphone rang and he had to answer the call. She frowned when he voiced out his concern since it was the patriarch speaking at the other end of the line. Based on the tone, it must be something major and he may have to address that as quickly as possible. She could only hope that it was not because of the hunters again because she was already hurt by Sarina herself. "Why? What is it?" If that was them again, her worst nightmare would come true.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks up at Solaris "my father is here to talk to you about whom did this and knowing my father the truth is better then false tales" he spoke as he stands up kissing Solaris's head while the nurses blushed lightly seeing a slightly older man walk into the room dressed in a dark blue suit with a black tie and silver glasses on his face

Edmond looks over at Solaris smiling kindly "How are you feeling Solaris?" Edmond spoke in a deep voice

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games