Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick is very pleased with Haruki's actions that he nods to the request to do the next order. "Sure, I will supervise" he said he headed to the stairs because its the quickest way down. "We wait about an hour before returning for the cart" he tells the trainee. "At least my shift will end well enough as usual with how good things are going" he thought. He was pretty sure the next order will be ready by the time they get back to the kitchen.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:35 am

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 56% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

"Alright!" Haruki took a mental note of the time they were to return for the cart and was was elated to know that it was finally his turn. "Thanks! I won't let you down." He would make sure to make Akira proud. As soon as they went down, he immediately went towards the kitchen staff that was in charge of the next order and did the same as Patrick did. He knocked, greeted the guest politely, did the small talk, made sure that everything was there before leaving the room. "So...how did I do?"

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tailed him while he supervised from afar and he is very pleased about the other's performance. "Excellent, my prodigy" he said smiling. "Training is complete. Better head back for the next order after informing the manager" he said to Haruki. "You can always come to me if you have any questions about the job. Otherwise see you at break time in a couple of hours" he said then headed off to the manager's office to him of how well the new employee. "I wonder if Haruki brought his own or he is eating out" he pondered.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
XXXXLife-force: 50% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki nodded with a smile. "Yup! See you around lunch!" He passed! Oh what a joy. This means he would be able to earn more to pay for their bills. As soon as Patrick went back to the manager's office he went back upstairs to collect the cart that they initially delivered. The lady was kind enough to give hom some cupcakes that his son has brought the night before. Technically, he didn't do anything. It was all Patrick thus deciding to put it in his locker first and maybe share it with him once its break time.

Time seemed to have flown by at it was already lunch. One of the staffs said that there was an area for them to eat at in case they have brought their own food. Thus occupyong one of the tables in hopes to see Patrick as well.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

After reporting to the manager and filling out a form to have it all written down for records Patrick went back to work. When break time came around, he retrieved his box lunch from his locker. "Good to see you, Haruki" he said softly as soon as he seen the young male after entering the eating area. "How has your shift been so far?" he asked Haruki. Decided to sit across from him and started opening up his water bottle to take a sip.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 49% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

The young man's wait did not take long for Patrick came into the eating area right after he found a place to sit. A wave was given to suggest for him to sit with him. "I'm doing good so far all thanks to you. Although I still need to get a hang of it." Despite the feeling of fulfilment, he knew that his body would not be able to take such work. It has been a curse that has been bestowed to him since birth. But it is not the time to plumet himself in despair. He is here to grow not to self pity.

"Oh! Before I forgot." He pushed the box of cupcakes a little bit over to his side. "Remember the first guest we served today? She gave us these as a gift." There were 6 pastries in the said box. All of which in different flavors. He has a knack in cooking but not in bak8ng so having such treats are quite satisfying. "I didn't know that we get to gave gifts while workinh. He chuckled as he opened his lunch box.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:42 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Good news nonetheless" Patrick comments after sipping some water. "Things will slow down until this evening because most of the guests eat out during this time of the day. As a part-timer, I clock out in the afternoon" he said to him. Looks to the box the other was talking about, "Monetary tips isn't the only kinds of gifts we can receive and accept. I'm just more careful of the food related kind" he responded. "Baked goods are the more suspicious" he thought before biting into his BLT sandwich.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: mixed feelings.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

"Makes sense." So that was why they got to have their lunch break at this time of the day as well. Pretty convinient. "I see. Do you have other jobs than here?" He was asked before he started eating his meal. He was curious. Yes, he may not be as financially unstable as the twins but there's still that possibility of him having one. That, or he was just blessed.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Looks at the box cupcakes once more after he finishes off his sandwich. He does consider trying out one even if there is a fifty chance risk of it not doing well. Nods before taking another sip of his water, "Yes, my primary job. Online business also that I founded during my childhood" he responded. "Is it alright for me to try the first cupcake?" he asked him. "If there is something wrong with any of them at least I can spare my fellow co-worker" he thought.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:24 am

Genkawolf

__

__

Haruki was busy eating his lunch noticing Patrick's hesitance in getting a cupcake. So when he asked him, "Sure. That's practically yours anyway." He chuckled. It seemed that he missed something; something important. "Wait. You also have an online shop?" Haruki looked at he surrpundings beforr leaning a bit closer to him. "Wouldn't that be considered as conflict of interest if we discuss that here?" With his words Patrick should be able to catch that he has one of his own as well. He's just cautious of his words. He does not want to be fired during his first day of work.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick picks up a green iced one after hearing the other's response. Sniffs it a bit then licks off some of the icing of the cupcake. He nods, "Yes, that is true" he replied. He thought the icing tasted good enough and harmless and now for the first bite. Raised an eyebrow to the other leaning in his direction. "No. I'm not selling you anything and we haven't exchanged money. A topic like that is more fitting for retail stores" he answered. Takes the first bite from the cupcake after pulling down the wrapping.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 am

Genkawolf

__

__

The young man leaned back, sitting up right. "If that's the case then we have aomething in common. I also have an online shop. I sell keychains I created just like the one I gave earlier. Its at Chubbybunny.com. How about you? What do you sell online?" He's right. He waz not selling him anything so that should be fine. By now he was almost done with half of his lunch, slightly temptes to eat one of those tasty treats.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:21 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick eats the rest of the cupcake after his first swallow. Folded up the empty wrapper then wipes his face off with a napkin. "Guess we were meant to get to know each other" he said smiling. Having so much in common with someone else is very uncommon for him. "You have great craftsmanship from what I've seen. Talent like that don't have problems making money" he commented. "Sculptures and statues, and sometimes busts" he answered.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

"O-kay. I'm starting to think that that lady put something into that cupcake. You're acting way too nice its getting creepy. He chuckled. Ofcourse he was just kidding. He was not really good with taking compliments. In truth, Haruki was really happy that he get to meet up with someone as understanding as Patrick. "Although I would love to see your work sometime. Do you have a studio or gallery or something?" Being able to know a fellow craftsman was quite a delight. He was still an amateur in this field. Maybe Patrick would be able to help him out with more than he could have imagined.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"They are good, but they aren't that good" Patrick said with a chuckle. He was guessing the other was joking because of the chuckle he heard from him. Removes peels from his small orange then eats one slice at a time. "I do have a studio in my garage" he admits. "What I do is only the bigger half of what my business offer. My business partner does the small scale stuff" he reveals to Haruki.
╚══════════════╝

Remses

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games