Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen continued to sit in silence while the conference continued, Kamen put his hand down breifly and closed his eyes to try and calm down he was feeling bad that his aunt was doing his work for him. But hte moment his eyes shut an image of Arion kissing him came to his mind awayn and he opened his eyes and rubbed his chest again.

Era glanced over at Kamen and frowned in concern but then she was asked a question and her attention was turned away from her nephew.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

"Well, now that we not that Luciana is a lying, conniving...who....witch. " Ehlenor said, changing the insult midway, making Arion chuckle once more.
Ehlenor smiled and flipped channels, looking for something, anything that would spark interest.
As she flipped the channels, Leon arrived, he didnt look all that happy, but he still put on a smile when he saw Ehlenor.
"Yaay! Cake!!" Ehlenor said with a smile and clapped. As she clapped she stopped on the news channel, just as an image of Kamen and Era came on.
Seeing KAmen, made Arion freeze with his eyes glued to the t.v., and Ehlenor noticed, turning her stare away from the cake she looked towards the t.v.
"Is that him?" she asked him and got a slow nod from Arion.
All the while Leon wondered who or what they were talking about.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:16 pm
NuLova
He will end up in the hospital.

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen by then was still letting his aunt talk to everyone, although a question or two was directed to Kamen, all he could do was shrug and Era piped in "pre-wed-jitters" for about every comment. By now though Kamen felt off more then usual, he leaned over to his aunt and spoke in her ear.

Era blinked then looked at him then slowly stood up, "Excuse us a moment." as she helped Kamen stand bu then it was obvious something even more was wrong and he ended up stoumbling bringing his aunt with him, their was a small commotion as everyone tried to see what was wrong.

The channel flipped then to the regulair news casters expressing that for now the conference had been put on hold.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"He's quite handsome" Ehlenor pipped in, wiggling her eyebrows at Arion, who gave her a weak smile and then continued looking at the t.v.
When Kamen leaned over to his aunt, Arion also leaned forward, as the cameraman had taken a close up of Kamen.
To the Side, Leon was cutting the cake and placing slices on plates that he had brought, while serving tea for Ehlenor.
"Oh my!" Ehlenor gasped, completely forgetting her cake, when they saw Kamen go down.
Arion had jumped off the bed, and looked at Leon "Tell me you know where that being held" he practically demanded as he pointed at the t.v
Leon shook his head " We did not think you would be interested with the Kurr's so we never bothered to look into their meeting or schedule" Leon replied, showing his professional side.
"HOw long will it take to get an address?" Arion asked as Leon was already taking out his phone.
"But a moment Sir" was the blondes reply.
But before he could dial, a high pitched whistle rang throughout the room, that was actually somewhat painful.
"Are you two done panicking?" Ehlenor asked calmly and grabbed Arions hand, bringing him to sit down on the bed again.
"Take in a deep breath, its starting to feel like a sauna in here" she said calmly at Arion as she fanned her face with her hand.
Arion instantly felt bad and concentrated on calming down.
"Good" Ehlenor said, "this is the biggest and most known hospital in the city. Chances are they will bring him here, that is if he needs medical attention." Ehlenor said in a calming, rational voice, trying to keep everyone calm.
But she could tell that Arion would start pacing like a caged tiger, riiiiiiight....aboooooout....now.
Arion had jumped off the bed and as she expected paced from one end of the room to the other.
"Leon, figure out where the hearing was, and at what hospital they will be sending him too" he ordered, pointing at the male, who nodded and got right to it.

Elementis_dragon
Yaay!...kinda  

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:05 pm
NuLova
lol

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Kamen, Kamen answer me." Era said as she slapped her nephew lightly on the cheek but all she got was Kamen giving her a blank stare and his whole body was shaking. Cursing Era pointed towards a medic who had come to look at him. "Forget checking him get him to the hospital right now."

As Kamen felt himself being put on a gurney and shuffled towards an ambulance he noticed Era off to the side on the phone, he thought he noticed her mouthing 'Arion' into it but then he closed his eyes and was soon out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

IT had taken Leon about four calls and fifteen minutes, to finally get all of the information he had been asked for. Slipping his phone back into his pocket he looked over at Arion, who looked like he was more than ready to tear down some buildings.
"Seems Miss Ehlenor was right, from everything I gathered, they will be bringing him here" Leon said as he noticed an odd light in Arions eyes, one that he had never seen before, then again the only emotions he had seen out of the ancient, were mostly boredom and anger.
"He should be arriving any minute no-" he didnt get to finish his sentence, Arion was already out of the door.
Over on the bed he heard Ehlenor sigh "Oh, I do hope everything goes right" she quietly said.
"MA'am?" Leon asked a bit confused, but Ehlenor shook her head at him " you will see what I mean" she quietly said to him, but then held out her hands like a little kid "Cake" she ordered, and even though Leon was worried for his boss, her action got a small smile from him.
"Ma'am might I ask why....why do you not seemed worried?" he asked her.
Ehlenor smiled at this as she took a bite out of her cake " Oh I am, but I hope, I Believe things will turn out for the best. That an has been through hell and back, it is about time that something good came into his life, and stayed in it." she replied taking another bite of her cake.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era was not able to get the information she wanted to so she joined Kamen in the ambulance looking at her nephew in concern. When they arrived at the hospical she noticed Goldmoon who had ran over.

"Era I saw the conference" she said to the elder dragon. "what's wrong is he okay?"

Era looked at Goldmoon then at Kamen, the signs were so obvious, this had gone far enough she looked at Goldmoon. "We need to talk dear" she said as she walked the girl inside the hospital following Kamen as the medics wheeled him inside.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:30 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion had rushed out of Ehlenors room and was still rushing out in the hallway as he to his right there where open and closed doors, to his left was a glass wall that looked out to the parking lot and emergency entrance. As he rushed he noticed an ambulance pull up, and put of the back, Kamen was being rolled into the hospital. With wide eyes, Arion took the first elevator that opened and took it down to the main floor, and ran towards the medics who were taking Kamen to the er.
"What's wrong with him?" Arion asked concern clear in his eyes.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:23 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The medics looked at Arion, one was confused but the other knew who the man was he was a bit surprised though that Arion seemed so interested with the Kurrs condition, he shook his head. "Not yet sure, we will be running some tests excuse us." and the two wheeled Kamen out of sight then, leaving Arion on the other side of the ER door's.

Era was talking to Goldmoon when she heard a familair voice and looking over she noticed Arion and blinked surorised to see him their, she then walked over Goldmoon following. "Arion."

Goldmoon looked at Arion then and noticed the look on the man's face she bit her llip and looked at Era as the women put her hand on the mans shoulder.

"It's okay Arion he will be okay."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion nooded as the men rolled Kamen away, Arion forced himself to take a deep breath, to try and calm himself. But then he felt a hand on his shoulder "Miss Era, Miss Goldmoon" Arion said with a sort of numb surprise. And turned around bowing greeting letting out a quiet sigh when Era said Kamen would be fine.
"I pray you are right, I wish there was something I could do" Arion quietly said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era smiled at the Elemental, she nodded. "i understand I do, and their is something you can do" she said lightly, looking at Goldmoon then looking at Arion. "I think seeing you when he firsts wakes will truely help him"

Goldmoon nodded at Arion, she noticed the concern in his voice and the way he was acting, she was starting to figure something out about this man and his connection to Kamen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked up at Era, with wide eyes in surprise, mostly. Hearing her say that actually warmed his heart, that he actually placed his hand over it, and bowed at the waist "Thank you", he said in a voice that almost cracked.
"I will have to wait until they are done" he said as he slowly stood straight back up.
Once more he had to take a deep breath, in an attempt to calm down, knowing that if he stayed like this, he would heat up the whole hallway, and that is the last thing that he wanted, especially with Kamen in the E.R.
Arion pushed a hand through his hair, he needed to get some fresh air, but no way was he willing to leave Kamen right now.
In his frustration Arion began pacing up and down the hallway, making sure to not cross the paths of the emts path.
"Keep that up, and I will spray you with holy water" an old voice said.
Arion looked up, if anyone else said that, he would have probably been insulted, but seeing how Ehlenor always did it just to mess with him. It didnt bother him.
"Ehlenor what are you doing out of the room?" he asked as she was rolled towards him, by Leon.
"I dont like being holed up, and you will get everyone on edge if you keep walking around like a caged tiger" she said "plus I finished my cake and wanted to see if your friend was doing any better" she added in with a warm smile, as Arion knealed infront of her, like a sad child.
"They just rolled him into the e.r" he said with a lowered head.
But Ehlenor patted his head "then relax, these doctors are great, I am sure everything will be okay" she said, trying to calm him down.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era watched Arion, hearing her say that seemed to make his day, but then he started pacing and then hearing another voice she looked towards it and blinked as Arion bowed to the old women being wheeled into the waiting room.

Goldmoon watched too, staying silent the whole while, her attention turned then back to the ER doors.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion stood up and looked over his shoulders at the others "Here, I feel I should introduce you" he said turnign to face Era and Goldmoon.
"Ehlenor, this is Ms. Era, Kamens aunt and this is Miss. Goldmoon his fiancee" he said.
"Ms. Era, Miss, Goldmoon, this is Ehlenor, she is a descendant of someone who was once close to me, and someone I had spoken to, for years." he said.
Ehlenors eyes were wide as she looked from Era to Goldmoon.
She knew who Era was, but she didnt know Goldmoon was Kamens, fiancee "Oh my, this....this is something quite unexpected" she said as she nodded her hello at Era and Goldmoon.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era smiled and bowed lightly at Ehlenor. "A pleasure" she said lightly then looked at Goldmoon.

Goldmoon smiled lightly in Ehlenor's direction but then looked away and looked down and frowned, slowly she walked over and took a seat before her worrying over Kamen made her feint.

Era watched er in concern but then looked at the doors as they opened and one of the medics from before walked up to her. "How is he?" she asked.

"He is stable, somehow his heart levels were off the roof we were able to stabelize him although I'm not quite sure what made it go haywire."

"Can he have visiters?"

The medic nodded. "Although...it's best he just has one for now, did you want to see him?"

Lightly shaing her head the indicated her hand towards Arion. "I must make phone calls but I'll let Arion go in my stead." she said looking back at the Medic.

He blinked in surprise but then nodded and looked at Arion as he indicated the door. "He is this way." he said as he opened the door for Arion to let him in first.

Era watched as they left then she looked back to Ehlenor. "Miss Eelenor, might Iask you a question? You've known Arion a long time yes? Would you say this behavor of his is normal?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games