Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

The raven haired fox continued to stare at the brunette and then a smile slowly worked its way across her features. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too." she chuckled. "Hm? Oh, yes. Why don't we?" she murmured, leaning back onto her tails as she watched the girl slowly made her way towards the shore. She remained still above the waters and stared blankly at the group. Both Sahar and Silvia sat by the towels whereas the rest of the group were chatting by the cooler. The smile she had on her face slowly faded as she faced her back towards them, feeling the movements of the waves slowly carrying her closer towards the horizon. Her gaze moved towards the sky while one of her hand reached for the fabric around her chest. The fox needed some time away from the crowd. The sight of couples and young love bringing back certain memories from her past. How many centuries has it been since? Five? Six? She gnawed on her quivering lower lip as she stared at her reflection in the water with downcast eyes. For the other beings, six hundred years is considered a short period of time but for her, it was dreadfully long, years seemed like decades; centuries like millenniums. How painful it is to have someone you care for abandon you without second thoughts. Perhaps she was facing her own karma, perhaps she had deserved it. Her cheeks fell and her lips frowned. Should she head back to the others? No. Not yet. She'll have a breakdown if she did and she'd rather die before crying in front of someone else. "Come on. Why are you being so pathetic. Inari gave you the name, Tsubasa. It's about time you live up-.. " her words came to a stop the moment she felt warm liquid trickling trickling down the sides of her cheek. She laughed dryly, mocking herself in the process. Inari's probably disappointed in her right this moment and he probably thinks that she's pathetic.

How embarrassing.

It's certainly impossible to return to shore now. The fox slowly sunk into the water and disappeared out of sight, her tails wrapped around her like a ball. It was then her tears were gushing out of her eyes, mixing with the salt water that she submerged herself in. Stop. Stop it. "Hello~" Vixen shot them her signature grin, signs of despair and anger completely wiped away from her face in a split second. Strangely, the sight of desserts doesn't seem to make her heart flutter like it usually does and it made her face fall for a short moment. "None of you planning on swimming after coming such a long way to the beach?" she asked, her golden irises averted from the group and towards the horizon.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Slightly Displeased ))
I Think: (( Man the hell up, Vixen. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Alexander, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Relaxed
In the company of: Alex,Gideon, Esme and Hazel
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin was a bit taken back and surprised when Alex accepted the invitation. She smiled as the surprise became glad. "Glad you accepted the invite, Alex. That is, if you wish to be called that". Her attention was once again drawn away to Gideon. As he gave her his condolences and requested for her to play for him. Her heart jumped and fluttered when Gideon winked back to her. Well, this is going somewhere. Hopefully anyway... She raised a hand up and shook her head,"No need. I'm passed that in my life and here to make it better. Also, I would love to play for you sometime. Alex, Esme. Was there anything food wise you two would like for me to make?" she asked before Esme began his story. He had it good, wonder why he came out here..? She was about to wave to Hazel when her phone vibrated.

Edin raised an eyebrow as she saw she had a picture message. She opened the message and saw it was her sitting there, smiling with the guys. Attached was a comment saying,"Flirting with another? That's a bad idea. You need to be punished..." Edin began to look around and see who was possibly watching her. She tried to fake like she was alright. But deep down, she was scared someone might get hurt. Whether it was her, or someone else. She looked at Esme, who seemed to be having a good time with the guys. Her phone buzzed again and it was another mms. It was drawn on though. It looked like they sketched her being stabbed.

She dropped the phone and turned away from the counter. "Please..e-excuse me.." she said before quickly leaving the bar. I can't just leave my phone open and sitting there. Esme might see the picture and get worried. But I have to get out of here... She turned the corner around the restrooms building when a hand covered her mouth and pulled her. She tried to scream but the hand held tighter. "I told you. You have to be punished" Edin felt a hand tearing at her bathing suit.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● sympathetic, wary ● with friends __________________ ___ _

Gideon was happy that Alex decided to join the group at Edin's. It meant more fun that way. He also grinned at the blond's comment as he abandoned all filters. "As much as I'm sure you'd enjoy that... Gideon rebuked with a roll of his eyes and a familiar smile, letting the sentence hang to tease Zara's brother.

Esme's comment about Gideon being a good person eased any tension he felt about making the boy feel discontent. Even if Gideon didn't believie the words to be true himself, it made him smile a bit. Innocence truly was a virtue. The blue haired man didn't know the full story. Maybe that was for the best. The bogeyman was finding himself increasingly interested and pleased with all the conversation currently occurring, but the mood began to get a bit sour as Esme explained his side of the story. It seemed that the boy was feeling guilty about the choices he had made, and perhaps things even out of his control. The sangria haired man hummed in understanding and once more approached Esme, grabbing his hand in what he hoped to be a comforting motion. "Esme, if there is anything you are, it is a saint, not selfish. You're certainly more interesting than you make yourself out to be, as well. I'm sure your parents care for you very much, and I think your worry about helping them truly is lovely. You can't blame yourself for being feeling ill and taking some time off. With everything you have mentioned you've done, they see that you care and want to do something to help them. They say you never truly know what you have until it's gone, but by the same corollary, maybe stopping for a moment to realize what you have and what you've done is enough." Gideon smiled at Esme and pat him once more on the head, looking back in mild surprise when he saw a drenched Hazel come near.

Hazel approached the group and asked for water. Gideon hadn't brought some, and didn't expect for the others to not bring any, either. That was a shame. Hopefully she was alright with coconut water, as it was the next best refreshing thing other than the liquid she desired. Alex seemed to be on the same wavelength and spoke up, so Gideon kept quiet.

Next came an equally, if not more wet Vixen. She asked if any of them planned on swimming. Gideon smiled and waved a hand of casual dismissal. "Ah, the day is young. There's still plenty of time for that." Edin spoke up next. She seemed relieved that Alex accepted the invitation, and equally intrigued at Gideon with their interaction a few moments prior. The bogeyman was enjoying it just as well.

Her phone made a small buzzing noise that must've caught her off guard judging by her reaction. The sangria haired man watched as she read a message and looked around. Was it a friend alerting of their presence? Then, she looked at Esme, and back to her phone. Gideon clutched his beer rather tightly at how she was acting, especially when she dropped her phone to get up and stammered out a pardon to leave where they were sitting.

"Something's not right." He frowned softly and looked in Edin's direction, turning over to Esme. "Is Edin okay, Esme? She seems a bit paranoid. Maybe someone should go check on her, make sure she's not sick or anything."

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

So that was what shortcake looked like, how interesting. Sahar hadn't expected it to be so yellow. Its color didn't deter him, though, if anything it only made him more curious about its taste. "They look wonderful!" He hummed, already reaching for one of the shortcakes. "Fair enough." It was only a bite after all and if she did get her treat taken away he was more than willing to share. Luckily, Hazel called to them not long after and Sahar waved back in thanks.

His first bite of the shortcake was surprising, the treat was spongy and moist but not overly sweet. It was as delicious as it looked! He hummed happily as he made quick work of the dessert. "I think I might love her as well; she is a wonderful cook!" Speaking of Hazel, it seemed she and Vixen went to join the others.

Sahar took another shortcake then went to grab one of the drinks he brought before speaking to Silvia again. "It looks like the others are getting along well, want to join them?" He asked, nodding his head towards the other group.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:50 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia adjusted out of the way so Sahar could grab one and getting the okay from Hazel she happily grabbed one from the basket. She looked around for a utensil to use if she didn't she would just use her fingers to eat it. Not finding anything Silvia licked the cream on top then took a piece of the strawberry and popped it into her mouth. She gave a little shiver at how sweet the strawberry tasted on her tongue.

Moving the shortcake to her mouth she stopped in mid bite when Sahar asked if she wanted to join the group. She looked at her shortcake then the basket, "Sadly we must if we actually want to share these delicious pieces of work."
She let out a sigh and stood up making sure her shortcake didn't fall while she grabbed Hazel's basket. She looked at her shoes and jacket and figured they would be fine where they were at. She then tilted her chin upward in a gesture to indicate that Sahar could walk ahead of her. Once he walked ahead of her she followed behind and balanced her shortcake in the palm of her hand while her other hand had the basket. Joining the group she moved next to hazel and placed the basket next to her feet. She then bumped Hazel playfully since she was happy with her shortcake. She finally took a bite and she felt her taste buds were in heaven. It was a perfect sweetness and the cake was nice and moist. She let out a breathe sigh when she finished her shortcake. She then looked at the basket since she wanted to have another one but she could wait maybe someone wouldn't want to eat theirs and she could have it. Leaving her cloud of pleasure she looked at the group and noticed that another one was missing. "Where'd Edin go?" She didn't see anyone else so it wasn't like she ran off to hook up with someone.

Will you save me

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Scared
In the company of: Unknown
Wearing
Song

Edin struggled as she faught her assailant. She tried pushing him away and caught a small glimpse of his face. Hearing something sharp being drawn, she wiggled away from the blade. But ended up cutting her arm and her thigh. More of her bathing suit began to tear and she managed to get a hand free. Slamming the palm of her glowing hand against his chest. Basically throwing him onto his back. He stared at her in horror as he scrambled away from her. Eventually getting up, he ran like a bat out of hell in the other direction. Her adrenaline still pumping and her heart still thumping, her brain turned into a scramble.

She looked at her wounds as the crimson liquid trickled down her limbs. Was that who was stalking her? Hopefully he'll leave her alone now.. She was tempted to grab her phone and call the police. But her phone was on the counter and she was in no shape to approach Esme. He would have a heart attack if he saw her like this. But she had to get help. She came around the building and leaned against the wall,working up the strength to walk the rest of the way.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc: Sorry if this reply seemed quick. My husband fell asleep and I have nothing to do, lol.))

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm
olor=orange]~HazelBrown Mood Worried/Frightend Where? Beach

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"

Hazel picked up her blanket and covered her shoulder with it since she was a bit cold. She pulled out what looked to be some sort of mango juice from the cooler. Hey, she loved mangos. Perfect. She began to drink some when she noticed Edin. Somthing wasn't right..even Gideon noticed it. Sat down her drink "I'll make sure she's okay." She said and picked up Edin's phone to bring with. She found out what direction she went in and went that way.

Hazel found her, but it wasn't good at all. "Edin! Are you okay? Here ummm!" She needed to improvise. Hazel took her own towel and placed it around Edin and helped supported her. Hazel was pretty strong actually. She lifted a bit more now these days. "What on earth happened!?" She asked her face full of worry.

Hazel's Swimwear

african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

The fox pursed her lips and gave a small shrug. It's not even spring time, to be precise. She doubts cityfolks like to swim during winter either. Vixen paused just as she was about to address Edin, confused with the slight change in behavior, her behavior that seemed tense and rather.. forced. "Edi-" she called out but the woman had walked off. The stuttering only made the fox more anxious and worried than she already is. Her gaze returned to Gideon, then at Hazel who had decided to check up on her. Vixen followed not far behind her and entered soon enough to catch a glimpse of the figure that stumbled his way out. The fox bared her fangs, turning into her four legged form and dashed after the culprit. She fired her fox fire, orbs shooting in the direction where the man had ran off to. Sounds of explosion could be heard but the figure had disappeared from the area. The guardian spirit was never fond of people who try to take advantage of others. Especially those who target women. She clicked her tongue in frustration, darting back towards where the two were. "Edin- what happened- why did he-" The nine tailed fox returned to her original form, rushing towards the injured woman, face filled with worry as she inspected her. She'd heal the woman right away but Inari had put a limit on her powers.

That man who did such a thing.. how disgusting.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Worried, Angry ))
I Think: (( Man the hell up, Vixen. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Alexander, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything seemed fine. Hazel found herself a drink - he smiled seeing she chose Mango nectar, for it was Zara's favorite - Esme didn't seem as absolutely dumbstruck to Alexander as he had before, and Gideon was actually a pretty damn cool guy. He snorted at the Latino's come back, "You're pretty enough for me to." Alex licked his lips and raised his third and last bottle of booze to his lips to hide his cheeky grin and muttered,"I'm sure Edin would agree."

Vixen had eventually joined the group after staying out in the water for so long. Although, there was something about her that wasn't quite the same. Alexander's brows furrowed with concern as he studied Vixen's eyes; had she been crying? But not too soon, Edin had abruptly left and took everyone's attention with her. He made a face, and turned back to the group, "Does she do that often?" Alexander asked, recalling the last time she had stepped out of Captain's Deck and caused a bit of a ruckus - that being an utter understatement.

Soon after, Hazel had went off to check up on her, followed by Vixen. With those two gone, came another two; Silvia and Sahar. Silvia asked where Edin had gotten off to, and all Alex could do was shrug and look around for some sort of answer. But as moments flew by, he wasn't comfortable with how long it was taking for the girls to come back. With that anxiety and impatience came the slightest irritation. Alexander ran his tongue over his straight teeth before saying, "Yeah, I don't like how long this is taking." With that, he put down his rum bottle, and followed the path in which the girls had taken to find the three not too far off in a panic and a figure not too far off running around the corner. If that omnious figure wasn't so far off, Alexander would have sprinted off and tackled the man on the spot.

Instincts kicked in automatically - the same ones that saved him whenever out in the nightlife walking dangerous streets. A stern look casted over his face seeing Edin on the ground with a bloody hand and the two girls by her side trying to help. There had been obvious struggle on Edin's part. He has seen his fair share of scenes far too similar to this one. Except Edin was lucky through Alex's eyes - the others had passed away. "Yo, who was that, coon?" He asked with clear agitation, standing in front of the girls protectively, staring off to where he had seen the man run.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, Hazel, and Edin || Mood. chill
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:39 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme was perhaps a simple minded person when it came to how he judged people, but he thought that anyone who could really hurt people if they wanted and didn’t because it wasn’t right must be a good person. It didn’t matter to him what Gideon might have done differently in the past; Esme was naive, but even he knew that everyone had regrets from their pasts. No one was perfect and making a lot of bad decisions didn’t mean that the good decisions didn’t count. He thought Gideon was a good person and he wasn’t discontent or afraid with the bogeyman. He didn’t even feel uncomfortable with talking about himself much more than he had intended to. Esme had never really had very many friends that he could confide in and share his worries with, so it was almost startling how easily the words just kept falling from his lips. Of all the people to spill his guts to, he had chosen people who had things much worse than he did to worry about. Esme really did feel selfish and spoiled, but Gideon disagreed. Esme looked up in surprise as the bartender took his hand and gently rebuked his self effacing words. He couldn’t blame himself… Even as he heard the words, Esme was still not so certain. He still felt like he should have done more instead of letting his father talk him into leaving. But Esme nodded a little; he could try to think of it that way. ”Maybe… at least I know dad won’t be happy if I spend my time away being upset. I just… It’s hard not to worry.” Esme briefly thought that his dad would probably like Gideon. Dad was the one who usually gave him a pat on his shoulder or his back and cheered him up when he was down. It was the only way at all in which the handsome Spaniard reminded Esme of his straight laced father, though, so maybe his imagination was running away with him.

Finally Esme noticed Hazel and Vixen, but before he could say anything to either woman, Edin suddenly dropped her phone and nervously excused herself before running off. Esme frowned and worried at his lower lip with his teeth. His shoulders stiffened and he clutched the drink in his hands tighter. He didn’t like the idea of Edin running off alone! What if that creepy person was still around? ”Edin, wait!” But he was too late; his friend had already run off in a panic. What should he do? Should he run after her? He should definitely run after her; even just one person had to be better than no one, right?

The others showed their concern as well, Gideon suggesting that someone check on Edin and Hazel agreeing to do so. Even Vixen wordlessly followed and Esme felt very grateful; he didn’t know if he would really be of much help with how much he was already panicking. His mind was filled with terrible imaginings of what might happen to Edin if she was alone. ”I’m really worried about her.” Esme admitted in an agitated voice, having turned his body to watch the way the three women had gone. He shifted from foot to foot impatiently, his concern growing with each passing moment that he did not see them returning. ”There’s a strange man harassing her and following her. Someone even gave him her phone number and she’s been really scared. I didn’t want her to be alone; I knew that if she stayed near us then no one would be able to just… walk up and hurt her. But now she ran off by herself and I’ll bet it was something he said and I hope she’s okay…”

Esme looked up to Gideon apologetically before looking forward again. ”He was the reason I asked you about scaring people… I’m sorry. I’m just really worried that he’ll do something bad to her.” Esme jumped practically out of his skin when he heard a small explosion. What was that? He hoped that hadn’t come from where the girls were! Even Alex, who had mostly kept to himself, had obviously become concerned and decided that he was not best pleased with how long it was taking to bring back Edin. He soon took off after the girls as well and Esme finally couldn’t stand it anymore. He knew he was useless if anything bad was happening, but he just couldn’t stand around waiting to find out if his friend was okay. ”I’m going, too!” Esme decided aloud, setting down his glass before following after Alex.

By the time Esme had arrived, Edin was injured, but surrounded by support. Esme’s panic rose to an all time high and he felt like his heart was in his throat, but he forced the feeling down as well as he could. ”A phone! D-did anyone bring a phone? We should call the police! Edin, are you okay? Was it… was it him?”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach, by the restrooms
♪♪♫ Company: Hazel, Edin, Alex, Vixen
♪♪♫ Mood: Panicked
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC: ((Had to run off to bed last night or I would have had Esme run after Edin. Of course, since he is no badass, he was probably going to run up and bite the guy. XD ))
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

african american apparel

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:06 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Scared/In Pain
In the company of: Alex, Esme, Hazel, Vixen
Wearing
Song

Edin slid down to the ground against the building. Her vision began to darken until she heard familiar voices and an explosion like sound? Turning her head, she saw vixen and hazel making their way towards her."I guess my ability came in handy. I was able to injure when I knocked him back" she said with a smirk. Looking behind them, she saw Alex? Then her heart sank when she saw who came next,the one person she didn't want to see her like this,Esme. The consistant question was who was they guy. "He's been to the Shark's Head a lot. Trying to slip me his number and stuff. Then it turned into full blown stalking and now assault. He got all mad because I was flirting with Gideon. He called me in the Captain's Deck. Then sent a photo of Alex,Gideon and I talking. Then another of me getting stabbed. Well, that didn't quite happen".

She turned her attention to Esme. "I know who gave him my number. I work with her at the restaraunt. She was the only other one I gave my number to. Why would she do that though? That's a big thing that's driving my brain crazy. I mean, I've handled worse, but this still sucks. I should be fine.." Her expression became a little sad and she stared at the ground. Sorry that guy had to ruin the good time we were having.. Though I'm going to need a new bathing suit..ugh. Just give me a few minutes and I can get back to enjoying your guys' company. Esme, no need to worry. I'll be okay" she lifted her head with a half smirk.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc: Haha! I could totally picture Esme nomming on the guy's arm.))

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander
Lady Sage Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

At Silvia's gesture, Sahar lead the way to the others, making quick work of his second shortcake before sitting on his towel. "How is everything going over here?" He asked as he opened his drink to take a sip. He didn't realize until Silvia brought it up, but it looked like they were missing one other person.

He had thought he saw Edin there earlier..."Maybe something came up?" It wasn't like he had spoken to her yet, so Sahar could only make vauge guesses about where the girl had wandered off to. One by one the others went to check on her, Esme admitting that she seemed to have a stalker before running off as well. The half-breed staid where he was, though, fighting unease as he watched the others as they ran off.

"Do you think we should call the police...? If Edin is being stalked then maybe it would be best to get them involved before something bad happens." He didn't understand why she hadn't contacted the authorities already, but then again, she could be too frightened to do so. Poor girl...It was good that she had decided to come with them today, odds were she would be safer with a group!

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Worried <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● concerned ● with friends __________________ ___ _

Gideon stared off into the distance where the group had ran, hearing echoed commotion coming from that direction. Sahar and Silvia had joined them shortly after Edin left, only furthering the situation. Unable to stand around and not know what the hell was happening anymore, Gideon sighed and ran towards the last place he saw Alex go before rounding a corner. When he got there, the bogeyman witnessed everyone huddling around a bloody and disheveled woman. He blinked in surprise and bent down slightly to meet her height and gaze, making sure she was alright.

"Did someone assault you?" Gideon frowned and fished his phone out of his pocket, dialing the number for the local police station. He handed the phone over to someone else to take care of the talking. The sangria haired man took Edin into his own arms, alleviating the load from Hazel. The man was able to pick her up Edin with eerie ease bridal-style, walking back to one of the tables only to sit her down on it. Her swimsuit had been cut, separating the top and the bottom. Luckily, it wasn't too revealing and still allowed for her to conserve a bit of modesty. He gently put a hand on her thigh and the other on her arm, examining the cuts. "It's bleeding too much," Gideon clicked his teeth together in annoyance and walked over to his discarded beer, returning to Edin's side. "Better than nothing. I need to disinfect it, who knows what the ******** had on his weapon. Might sting a bit. This'll help with the bleeding, too." Cold liquids were especially good for cuts, it constricted the blood vessels. They needed bandages and pressure if anything truly was to be done about it. He took off his shirt and tore pieces off of it to wrap around her wounds, to which he did reasonably tightly until the pressure caused the initial bleeding to stop. Gideon tied the bandages around her thigh and chest with ginger and gentle hands, knowing she was likely still frazzled by what happened.

"Are you going to be alright, love?" He gently grabbed her hand, kissing the top of it in what he hoped to be a comforting motion. "So help me God I will personally walk you home each and every night if it means this b*****d makes the mistake of showing his face to me so I can make him fear every waking breath."

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 pm
~HazelBrown Mood Worried/Frightend Where? Beach

"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"

Hazel helped Gideon with Edin, she was worried. For more then one reason, what if this guy came back but with a more dangerous weapon? She sighed and shook it off, the top propriety was Edin. She kept her towel wrapped around her so she would remain covered and warm. Her eyes went over to the cooler and she fished around it in for some sort of sugary drink. Settling on an apple nectar she pulled it out and got rid of the lid. She went to Edin's side.

"Here, you need to stay awake alright? At least till more help comes." Hazel gave the girl the drink and sat down next to her hugging her gently. Being wary of her injuries. She had a feeling she was more emotionally shaken then anything...Hazel knew she would be if she was in Edin's shoes. Hazel rubbed her back hoping to soothe her.

Hazel's Swimwear

african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Veronica Spell

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Calming Down
In the company of: Alex, Esme, Gideon, Hazel, Vixen
Currently Crushing On: Gideon

Wearing
Song List:

Edin's eyebrows raised when Gideon made his way over and picked her up in his arms like nothing. Her heart felt like it was trying to leap out of her chest. If she wasn't in pain and bleeding, she would just stay here for awhile. But he put her down on a table and began to look at her wounds. She watched as he grabbed his beer, "Might sting a bit" was all she heard before a stinging pain shot through her nerves, which caused her to wince. She heard fabric tearing and realized Gideon tore his own shirt to bandage her wounds. Too bad the current situation isn't different. Other wise, clothes would be tearing away in a different way. Edin mentally pinched herself for thinking that.

"Are you going to be alight, love?" he had asked her. It took her a bit to get over the name he had addressed her. Though, he probably called all the girls that. She wasn't special in anyway. Shaking her head mentally, "Yeah, I've handled a lot growing up. But I don't think he'll give up. Though, it would be nice to take walks with you in a different situation. But yeah, he probably won't try if I'm with company". She looked to Vixen and Hazel,"I'll be fine. Don't let me ruin your fun. Please ladies, go enjoy your day. For me", she said with a faint smile on her face before looking back to Gideon"I'm in safe hands. Thank you". She pushed herself up and kissed him on the cheek.

Then she saw Hazel approach her with a drink before sitting next to her. Edin smiled and took the drink. She opened it up and sipped it down. Putting the drink down, she looked over at her. "If anything strange happens like a weird number calls you. Either contact the police or myself. I will give you my number. He only caught me off guard just now. I'll try my best to handle him for you or at least enough so you can escape if he shows. I don't want anyone else hurt because some creep is obsessed with me for some reason. You too, Gideon. He'll probably target you", she said with a deep sigh afterward.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander
Lady Sage Muffin

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games