Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:04 am
BogardAndy

empress dee
BogardAndy
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

JoyRose

Even while asleep, Lemnear's powers and abilities continue; since, she cannot really 'control' them yet as they make her 'dream' seems like she is right there with the 'Family Feud' and makes her extremely sad as she cries out in a bawl that, once again as before.... makes her 'tantrums' seem 'mild'.

{ Forgive me if this is to late. I will try to figure something else if it will not work. sweatdrop }

(She would not be in Enthera, remember? She went home with Andy and Mai. There is no family feud there. But I can work with what I have and make it seem like Lemnear just had a nightmare where the family was fighting.)

"Oh dear," Mai said, "It would seem like Lemnear is having a nightmare."

(Andy said he got an idea from this. He thinks they should still be driving home since thats where you guys left off and Andy would be the one driving when Lemnear had her tantrum.)

Losing control of the vehicle, Andy ended up crashing into a tree and losing consciousness. The worst part was that they were in the middle of nowhere and it was a long, long walk to anyplace to get help.

Mai was unharmed, however, and she looked to Lemnear with an idea. She said to her daughter, "Lemnear, sweetie, I need you to use your powers to contact someone to help your daddy, okay?"

The crash did awake Lemnear but her abilities and powers are still adjusting between her nightmare and what just happened; thus, cannot 'see'. However, she did hear her mother while safely within her arms that kept Lemnear calm. Able to understand her mother, Lemnear responded by squeezing one of her mother's finger but felt sad that she might have caused unintentional harm to her father.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 am
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy

empress dee
BogardAndy
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

Even while asleep, Lemnear's powers and abilities continue; since, she cannot really 'control' them yet as they make her 'dream' seems like she is right there with the 'Family Feud' and makes her extremely sad as she cries out in a bawl that, once again as before.... makes her 'tantrums' seem 'mild'.

{ Forgive me if this is to late. I will try to figure something else if it will not work. sweatdrop }

(She would not be in Enthera, remember? She went home with Andy and Mai. There is no family feud there. But I can work with what I have and make it seem like Lemnear just had a nightmare where the family was fighting.)

"Oh dear," Mai said, "It would seem like Lemnear is having a nightmare."

(Andy said he got an idea from this. He thinks they should still be driving home since thats where you guys left off and Andy would be the one driving when Lemnear had her tantrum.)

Losing control of the vehicle, Andy ended up crashing into a tree and losing consciousness. The worst part was that they were in the middle of nowhere and it was a long, long walk to anyplace to get help.

Mai was unharmed, however, and she looked to Lemnear with an idea. She said to her daughter, "Lemnear, sweetie, I need you to use your powers to contact someone to help your daddy, okay?"

The crash did awake Lemnear but her abilities and powers are still adjusting between her nightmare and what just happened; thus, cannot 'see'. However, she did hear her mother while safely within her arms that kept Lemnear calm. Able to understand her mother, Lemnear responded by squeezing one of her mother's finger but felt sad that she might have caused unintentional harm to her father.

Mai smiled and said, "Try your best sweetie to get some help. I know you can do it."

(This might get Terry more active. Remember, Terry isn't where I am either)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm
BogardAndy

empress dee

Mai smiled and said, "Try your best sweetie to get some help. I know you can do it."

Lemnear's Clairvoyance ability was 'clearing' and she was able to see her mother and father. She felt sad to see her father not moving and "reddish" added upon his clothing and skin... a tear started to fall from Lemnear's face but glowed golden and disappeared. Then "golden dust" appeared over Andy, covering him and 'cleaning' the redness and stabilizing his vitals. Her Telepathy/ Empathy started "sending out" Images of the situation and its location to those that are able to "listen" as a very faint and sad plea is softly 'spoken', "Please... help...".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 pm
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy

empress dee

Lemnear's Clairvoyance ability was 'clearing' and she was able to see her mother and father. She felt sad to see her father not moving and "reddish" added upon his clothing and skin... a tear started to fall from Lemnear's face but glowed golden and disappeared. Then "golden dust" appeared over Andy, covering him and 'cleaning' the redness and stabilizing his vitals. Her Telepathy/ Empathy started "sending out" Images of the situation and its location to those that are able to "listen" as a very faint and sad plea is softly 'spoken', "Please... help...".

Terry who had been heading home from the steakhouse itself, he saw Andy's car in the distance. Shifting into his wolf form, he raced to the car and peered into it. "Mai, get him onto my back and I will carry him to Hamster City. That is the closest I can bring him to."

He had hoped his wolf form would not scare the children, though he was a talking wolf, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. At least he knew Mai understood what was going on.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:16 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy

empress dee

Terry who had been heading home from the steakhouse itself, he saw Andy's car in the distance. Shifting into his wolf form, he raced to the car and peered into it. "Mai, get him onto my back and I will carry him to Hamster City. That is the closest I can bring him to."

He had hoped his wolf form would not scare the children, though he was a talking wolf, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. At least he knew Mai understood what was going on.

Mai lifted Andy the best she could, which was quite the strain, save for a bit of help from Lemnear who was using her abilities to make the effort a bit less painful. Terry grunted with the weight of his brother and had told Mai to follow.

Mai buckled the kids into their special seats and she followed Terry to Hamster city. It was a surprise to Mai that she handled Andy's car as well as she did considering that her style of car was the E. Honda special. The E. Honda Special was a cross between a Honda Civic, a Crysler Mini van, and a bus.

Anyway, Andy was seen by Doctor Superdog immediately and was told to be admitted to Southtown's University hospital for a concussion. So, into an ambulance Andy went and it was off to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
-o0DNA0o-
BogardAndy

empress dee

Mai lifted Andy the best she could, which was quite the strain, save for a bit of help from Lemnear who was using her abilities to make the effort a bit less painful. Terry grunted with the weight of his brother and had told Mai to follow.

Mai buckled the kids into their special seats and she followed Terry to Hamster city. It was a surprise to Mai that she handled Andy's car as well as she did considering that her style of car was the E. Honda special. The E. Honda Special was a cross between a Honda Civic, a Crysler Mini van, and a bus.

Anyway, Andy was seen by Doctor Superdog immediately and was told to be admitted to Southtown's University hospital for a concussion. So, into an ambulance Andy went and it was off to the hospital.

Meanwhile, in Nalith where Dee, Jinxi, Trixi, Jinxi's dad, and Rock were, William-Tyler decided to go for a little walk in the moonlight. It didn't take Will long before he saw the gang and waved hello. "Hi!" Will called out, "What are you all doing at this time of night? Don't you know that the dragons will be coming to feast on anyone caught out here soon?"  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:28 pm
william-tyler
Meanwhile, in Nalith where Dee, Jinxi, Trixi, Jinxi's dad, and Rock were, William-Tyler decided to go for a little walk in the moonlight. It didn't take Will long before he saw the gang and waved hello. "Hi!" Will called out, "What are you all doing at this time of night? Don't you know that the dragons will be coming to feast on anyone caught out here soon?"

Jinxi turned to her father. "This is William-Tyler, a local farmer with a huge family. Will, this is my father, King Rextyr. We were just leaving, right, Father?"
Her father nodded in agreement. "Nice to meet you, William-Tyler." Then he took a step back and turned with a wave of both arms, bringing a portal of good size into being. He graciously turned to the rest and made a welcoming "after you" motion with his hand. Jinxi grabbed Rock's hand and rushed through, suddenly seized with a homesickness to see her mother. Trixi followed close behind, while Rextyr kept the portal open for Dee before stepping through himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:30 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

Jinxi turned to her father. "This is William-Tyler, a local farmer with a huge family. Will, this is my father, King Rextyr. We were just leaving, right, Father?"
Her father nodded in agreement. "Nice to meet you, William-Tyler." Then he took a step back and turned with a wave of both arms, bringing a portal of good size into being. He graciously turned to the rest and made a welcoming "after you" motion with his hand. Jinxi grabbed Rock's hand and rushed through, suddenly seized with a homesickness to see her mother. Trixi followed close behind, while Rextyr kept the portal open for Dee before stepping through himself.

Dee stretched big when they arrived. "Reminds me of Hyrule," she said, "Except without all the monsters."

Rock nodded, "Yeah, it does. So, Jinxi, now its your turn to show me around."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:58 pm
empress dee
Dee stretched big when they arrived. "Reminds me of Hyrule," she said, "Except without all the monsters."

((Gosh sorry about that - work got really busy and the time just flew)

Taking Rock's arm, Jinxi followed her father down the tree-lined lane. The air was filled with the fragrance of multiple variations of flowers, but no power lines were visible. Also, no birds were visible although there were insects and other small mammals, including species that were likely unfamiliar to Rock and Dee.

Trixi fairly bounced along beside Dee, pointing at random things in delight. "Look at that! What's that? Oh how pretty! Wish trees bloomed like that on my world! Mmmm, smells good! Look at that!"

Jinxi laughed in delight at her friend's reactions, but didn't even try to keep up with her battery of questions and exclamations. Rextyr said formally, "Welcome to our capital city, Mrawya. My wife, Queen Rajeena will be delighted to meet you."

A short walk along the path brought them within sight of a large structure that vaguely resembled a castle with perhaps a few too many towers scattered about. Some other buildings were visible behind it spreading out to both sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:33 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

((Gosh sorry about that - work got really busy and the time just flew)

Taking Rock's arm, Jinxi followed her father down the tree-lined lane. The air was filled with the fragrance of multiple variations of flowers, but no power lines were visible. Also, no birds were visible although there were insects and other small mammals, including species that were likely unfamiliar to Rock and Dee.

Trixi fairly bounced along beside Dee, pointing at random things in delight. "Look at that! What's that? Oh how pretty! Wish trees bloomed like that on my world! Mmmm, smells good! Look at that!"

Jinxi laughed in delight at her friend's reactions, but didn't even try to keep up with her battery of questions and exclamations. Rextyr said formally, "Welcome to our capital city, Mrawya. My wife, Queen Rajeena will be delighted to meet you."

A short walk along the path brought them within sight of a large structure that vaguely resembled a castle with perhaps a few too many towers scattered about. Some other buildings were visible behind it spreading out to both sides.

Rock sneezed loudly as the many flowers were starting to make his eyes water and puff up slightly. Smiling, though he knew this must be an odd allergy that nobody bothered to tell him about, Rock was delighted to at long last see where Jinxi was from.

Dee was happy too and silently passed Rock a gigantic box of tissues. Dee too was feeling a bit feverish, but like Trixi, she was delighted at the colors and all the fragrances. She then spoke, "I hope no bees try and sting me. I am allergic to bee stings. And it would seem Rock is allergic to pollen. He cannot even see now and for the past five minutes he's been relying on your hand Jinxi to guide him. Once we get into the castle, he should be able to see again. I hope to make a portal here in the castle so Rock can get back to my world safely with Jinxi later."

Rock was blushing as Dee told everyone of a needless issue as far as allergies go. But, it was blatantly obvious that much like the poisonous swamp in Hyrule, the forest of flowers was affecting him in a negative way.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:09 pm
william-tyler

(I'm sorry, I am a bit confused. The "gang" is not in Nalith; they just left through a portal to Jinxi's home world. Did William-Tyler follow them through the portal?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 pm
empress dee
Rock sneezed loudly as the many flowers were starting to make his eyes water and puff up slightly. Smiling, though he knew this must be an odd allergy that nobody bothered to tell him about, Rock was delighted to at long last see where Jinxi was from.

Dee was happy too and silently passed Rock a gigantic box of tissues. Dee too was feeling a bit feverish, but like Trixi, she was delighted at the colors and all the fragrances. She then spoke, "I hope no bees try and sting me. I am allergic to bee stings. And it would seem Rock is allergic to pollen. He cannot even see now and for the past five minutes he's been relying on your hand Jinxi to guide him. Once we get into the castle, he should be able to see again. I hope to make a portal here in the castle so Rock can get back to my world safely with Jinxi later."

Rock was blushing as Dee told everyone of a needless issue as far as allergies go. But, it was blatantly obvious that much like the poisonous swamp in Hyrule, the forest of flowers was affecting him in a negative way.

Jinxi assured Dee, "We don't have bees here exactly, but we do have stinging insects that pollinate the plants, so you may have the same allergic reaction to a sting from one of those. Let's get you inside quickly! Mother's healer, Likken, may be able to help you both."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi assured Dee, "We don't have bees here exactly, but we do have stinging insects that pollinate the plants, so you may have the same allergic reaction to a sting from one of those. Let's get you inside quickly! Mother's healer, Likken, may be able to help you both."

(No, Will did not follow. At least I don't think he did.)

"I probably would yes. At least I didn't get stung. But, we do need to do something about Rock. If his eyes puff up anymore, he will look like a walking blowfish."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I probably would yes. At least I didn't get stung. But, we do need to do something about Rock. If his eyes puff up anymore, he will look like a walking blowfish."

(I couldn't tell from his post - he can join in if he posts soon, or go find the other group)

The group hurried the last bit up to the castle, Jinxi yelling, "Likken! Likken we need you! Likken!!"

Just as they got to the entrance, it flew open and out poured a dainty woman with flowing pink hair much longer and a bit paler than Jinxi's, and a man with a black bag and a penetrating gaze that swept the party. He made a direct path toward the struggling Rock, pulling something out of his bag as he went. His hair was gray as was his skin, but his eyes were bright blue.

"Jinxi! Sweet-heart!" Before Jinxi could introduce her to the group, the tiny woman wrapped her arms around the slightly taller girl and covered her with kisses. "I am so glad you are all right! Ah, my Love!" she turned and embraced Rextyr, who returned it warmly.

Likken pulled a vial from his bag and pressed it into Rock's hand as he reached into his bag again without looking into it. "This is an antitoxin to the pollen in this area and should hopefully clear up your swelling in good time. Drink it down - it tastes sweet at first but if you let it linger on your tongue it may well turn very bitter."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(I couldn't tell from his post - he can join in if he posts soon, or go find the other group)

The group hurried the last bit up to the castle, Jinxi yelling, "Likken! Likken we need you! Likken!!"

Just as they got to the entrance, it flew open and out poured a dainty woman with flowing pink hair much longer and a bit paler than Jinxi's, and a man with a black bag and a penetrating gaze that swept the party. He made a direct path toward the struggling Rock, pulling something out of his bag as he went. His hair was gray as was his skin, but his eyes were bright blue.

"Jinxi! Sweet-heart!" Before Jinxi could introduce her to the group, the tiny woman wrapped her arms around the slightly taller girl and covered her with kisses. "I am so glad you are all right! Ah, my Love!" she turned and embraced Rextyr, who returned it warmly.

Likken pulled a vial from his bag and pressed it into Rock's hand as he reached into his bag again without looking into it. "This is an antitoxin to the pollen in this area and should hopefully clear up your swelling in good time. Drink it down - it tastes sweet at first but if you let it linger on your tongue it may well turn very bitter."

Rock took the vial, grateful for the medicine and gulped it down quickly. It did not take long for the medicine to kick in, and much faster for Rock to let out a huge burp. Dee laughed at the noise of the burp, and said, "That rates a 5 on the burp-o-meter. Too bad Rock. Joe still holds the record for best burp."

Sighing, Rock replied, "That's okay. I just wanted to see again. Must be some super exotic flowers in that garden. Common flowers like roses and carnations do nothing to me, but if its something exotic and really strong then it hits me like a ton of bricks. So, this older lady must be your mom, Jinxi."

Turning to the older lady, Rock bowed gracefully. He then said, "My name is Rock Howard, and I am your daughter's husband as of Christmas Day."

Dee chimed in, "And I am Empress Dee Bogard, step mother to Rock and queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Your daughter came to my world in desperation for some help after some criminals in another galaxy tried to abduct her. I took care of the criminals and Rock kept your daughter safe. We even had to do some memory restoration on your daughter because the criminals that had her hostage were trying to warp her mind. Isn't that right, Jinxi?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games