Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ— Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? Iโ€™m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

๐”ธlyssa ๐•ictoria ๐”พardner

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๏ผˆ ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท ๏ผ‰โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

As she was waiting to here Mercer's voice, the blonde begun to feel heat hitting the top of her head. Turning up to look at the leaves above her, Alyssa let out a gasp and begun to unscrew the water bottle she had with her and started to manipulate that water with her hands and fingers. "Mercer calm down please your making the tree catch on fire." The Water Elemental yelled towards the guy she was just talking to. After she had yelled at him, the blonde begun to drench the leaves of the tree with the water she had with her, starting with the leaves that were already on fire.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๏ผˆ ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท ๏ผ‰โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I canโ€™t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now Iโ€™m back in your arms

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Where: Soleil Park
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus and Mercer Frey
Thoughts: Mercer needs to calm down or else everything will catch on fire.
Money: $1000
OOC:
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Blades252
[/spoiler[

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:28 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Relieved
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
((OOC: ))

"I bet you tell all the werewolves that." he said with a coy smile. He reached his hands up, taking one of each of hers and taking them off her face but holding onto them as he swung them down til they were between the two. "As long as you're not seeing the other me constantly, which you'd probably get sick of quickly if that was the case." He still kept his eyes locked with her.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

๏ผบ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผถ๏ผกโ€ ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฐ

โ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ โ–ธ Akira โž โ€ โ๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ โ–ธ The Parkโž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค โ–ธ Serious โž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน โ–ธ$1000โžโ€ โ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ โ–ธ Dating Akira โž

Zivva blushed at his coy smile... so...so cute. She fought the urge to bring a hand to cover her face. He was irresistible in this moment. He was so sincere that she almost missed his comment. Her face frowned slightly, "Never. That is a part of who you are. I would never get sick of it." She held his gaze. "I know what is it like for people to loathe and fear someone that is different. I could never let someone I care about feel that way. Ever."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:53 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
((OOC: By the time, I'm assuming it's about sunsetish time))

Zivva was to easily embarrassed, and blushed way too quickly than she was before they confined in one another. "I'll hold you up to your promise then." Breaking their locked eyes, he looked around. It was getting to be late, and sitting down for a bit might be a good idea. "Let's rest a little bit, give our legs a break." He lead her over to one of the benches, since they were near the center of the park, when they sat down they faced the playground. He let go of her hands now, letting one arm rest on his lap and the other going behind Zivva to her arm.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:12 am
User Image

User Image

โ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ โ–ธ Akira โž โ€ โ๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ โ–ธ The Parkโž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค โ–ธ Peaceful โž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน โ–ธ$1000โžโ€ โ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ โ–ธ Dating Akira โž

Zivva nods and takes her seat next to him. She leaned into him slightly as she took a deep breath of the fresh air. It was nice and peaceful. She always did like the colors in the sky at this time of day. She smiled, "This place. It's nice and peaceful most times. I've grown rather fond of it."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:08 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ
((OOC: short one :/ ))

akira leaned his head over, resting it on hers. The park was peaceful, and there weren't too many here today. "Ya... I've only been here a few times, but you're right. Especially at night." It happened to be a great place to run in his other form at night.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image
K Y G OxxC R E S T A X Exx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : None // Mood : Confusedxxxxx
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

โ€Love is sweet, it's a treat, and whenever we both meet,โ€

(( Ahh ! No don't apologize, you're fine ! School's got me busy, too TT u TT;; ))

As she spoke he would lightly nod his head, trying his hardest not to move in fear of disturbing her as she rested against him. Kygo thought nothing of her resting on him, it was something she needed anyway. He had to admit to himself; this is not what he had planned for today, nevertheless he was happy to bring a smile to her face. After brushing her hair ever so gently, the sudden flinch from her scared him as he softly apologized to her. Erm-- What did she just say ? Pretty eyes ? Oh god why is she apologizing--

"A-Ahh, no don't apologize ! You didn't sound like a creep, I can assure you that."
Kygo let out a soft laugh. Ynez was acting so shy now, it was rather cute ! He lightly nudged her with a smile upon his face. "A-Ahh, no don't apologize ! You didn't sound like a creep, I can assure you that." He snickered and teased her a bit. He felt really comfortable around her, and he was hoping she felt the same. I mean, he was invited over. You wouldn't just invite someone you weren't comfortable with over, right ?

He stood up as well, assuring he had all he needed. He took his eyes off of her for a split second, once he turned back she was gone. Eh ? Confusion was painted all over his face as the lady he was just sitting next to had disappeared. Yet, another woman stood in her place. She didn't look like Ynez.. His eyebrow immediately raised as he raised his hand to his mouth as if he was thinking. Zariel ? Who ? What was going on ?

"More confused than anything. Where'd Ynez go ? She was just here." He commented. Kygo had a hard time putting two and two together. Oh, we're on the move now. "Huh ? Oh. Yeah, sure ! Lead the way. I'll try my best to keep up. Heheh." Rubbing the back of his head, he stood beside the new woman ready to follow her.

โ€My life will feel complete.โ€

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

โ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ โ–ธ Akira โž โ€ โ๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ โ–ธ The Parkโž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค โ–ธ Peaceful โž โ€ โ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน โ–ธ$1000โžโ€ โ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ โ–ธ Dating Akira โž

Zivva smiles, enjoying their moment. She grins at his comment, "I'm sure.. I remember Priya mentioning seeing a werewolf on the phone with me once. Was that you?" She pokes his arm gently with a giggle.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ

Akira sighed, nodding his head slowly before letting it rest back. "Yes, that was most likely me unless she met another werewolf at night. We seem to be plentiful here surprisingly. I figured I would check out the park as a possible place to let loose and happened to see her in her other form... I felt a little obligated to reciprocate or it wouldn't feel right.We didn't stay like that for long and left shortly after. She was pretty stunned from what I remember. That was a while ago..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:18 am
User Image

User Image

Zivva grins, "She said that you were enchanting. She has a huge love for wolves, that one." She reaches up and ruffles his soft locks, "You sure are an honorable person." She smiles softly. "I like that."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ
Mood: Content

"Honorable? I'm not sure what I did to give off that impression... " So far their experiences together were mostly awkward until the emotional turmoil that occurred today. "I don't think of myself like that, but if that's how you see me, I guess it's not such a bad trait to have." He lifted his head only to kiss the top of hers before resting it back against hers. "So, how will you explain us to her, if you're going to?" he asked, curious if she was reserved in revealing their relationship to Priya.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Zivva smiles and shrugs. She was almost nervous at how awkward things were, but she figured it would pass with time. She inhaled happily as he kiss the top of her head and asked her a question. She did not hesitate, "Oh, I would just tell her. She will be thrilled.." She grins, "Probably invite us over for dinner. She's like that. I adore her."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ

Akira was silent for a moment with her answer, generating a response. "That seems... Simple. I would have thought you'd be the one to act a little cautious telling others when you've found someone..." She did seem to act opposite than she did before so he assumed she was more nervous about everything when it came to dating. It was getting darker, and as much as he enjoyed the time they were spending now, they needed to return to their own homes eventually. "We should get back... In a little while."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Zivva thinks for a moment and nods, "I like to keep things simple. I have nothing to hide." She was starting to feel more comfortable and at ease. She looked around and nods, "Yes.. I suppose so.." She leans in and kisses him before resting her head on his shoulder.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

โ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ โ–ธ] --โž  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:44 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
โ˜พAkira = Velchokโ˜ฝ

Akira still didn't move for a few moments, preferring the situation they had as opposed to moving. "Alright, I think we should get going." He stood, offering a hand to Zivva as she stood as well. "Maybe we'll come here again sometime..." He felt they would definitely return, when he had no clue but he was certain of that one thing. He led her along the path, and out of the park.

โ— Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games