Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Kekma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:58 pm
Kekma
I'm myself. I truely wish to warn an angelic scarf and an angelic guitar. I know it's a high goal, but I do wish to compleat it sometime.

As you can see from my sig, I'm not that far. sweatdrop

That and New York is a lot of fun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:28 am
H I'm Becki and I live in NJ
I'm questing for a nm scarf and I only need 1 million more....Dsl makes the market place my life ^ ^  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sheamus_SOS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 am
Hi, I'm Jamie! Living Ink invited me, so I accepted.

A few things about myself:
1. I'm a girl, I just wanted a guy avi. I have another Gaia account with the name Undertakerfangirl, so if you can't deal with a girl having a guy avi, look me up there.

2. I try to keep my store stocked, unfortunately, I usually just have stuff that I get from the Daily Chance... When I do have something cool, though, I try to price it reasonably. I also never charge above the shop price. I also PM customers to thank them for their business.

3. I only have one real marketplace goal, and it's that customers remember that I have good deals and come back to buy from me again.

If you're ever looking for an item in particular, PM me, I'll see if I can help you get it at a decently low price.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:59 am
I think, all i can say is "hi" and that i'm interested in marketplace economics, since its my way of making gold and its fun to make profit  

[Twilight Riku]

ChikaBerry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:37 pm
'Allo!

This is ChikaBerry! I heart the economics at the marketplace (despite the inflation o.<)

I've been on again off again for about....three or four years? I think...Anyhoo.

I like the market as it's a fantastic place to make a living, provided you can sell your goods. (I'm cheap and easy, I aim for low prices and usually sell what I want to get what I want.....) I would like to win at the get rich quick schemes, but I don't expect it. I'll still bump for cash, though.

I don't have any quests at the moment, but my eyes are always peeled for the expensive goodies, event goodies, and donation items!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:47 pm
{Hey, remember that time we decided to kiss...}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ahem, my name is Tiffany. I literally just started using the marketplace, like ten minutes ago. I was happy when my mochi sold. I'm selling a lot mostly due to hackers whom thought it would be nice to strip me of my nitemare bustier. Hmm. Wonderful day that was. stare Been on Gaia for years. Hate the new style. Wish it was still old and all block-like.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{...anywhere except the mouth?}

re`ve

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:51 am
Hello there!

I'm Lilygwen but you can call me Lily or Lilgwen. My real name is Heli. I've been on gaia over half an year now and I've been questing for a Kiki kitty for some months now. I've used the marketplace from the day one and I usually sell around the lowest price. I also like to donate random stuff (mostly tickets and bugs and so on) so I guess this forum is a good place to find out good subjects for donating. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:17 pm
Umm, hi. Living Ink invited me as well and this seems like a cool place so I joined.

A bit about moi:

I deal almost exclusively with the MP trade in sealeds/letters. Recently I've been selling off bits of the random junk I have in my inventory during the down times between letter runs. I usually get about 10-12 a month and wait for them to hit 14k (usually around the 14th or 15th) and run about a third of them off in the MP and then watch to see what happens to the price after that. If it's a good item and the price stays or goes up, I sell off another third. The last third I keep for about a year until the price climbs high enough for me to be happy.

Yep. That's it.  

Silent Comet

Deathhunts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:08 am
Hi all thx for the invite im from PR and im also trying to complete my avi look at my prof if ya like it and to see if you can help me get the 2 things i need. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:39 am
well im robert. i been on gaia about a month. i love to find new stuff to do on here. I been with the same amazing girl for 7 months...(almost). My main goal for the marketplace is a Momo and after that a Gwee.

And thanks for the invite to the guild.  

rstewart13

Vere412

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:32 am
Well, let's see. I'm pretty new to Gaia... And new to the Guild because our esteemed Guildmistress invited me to join. And I have to tell you, I love this place!!! Such fun! I use the marketplacve a lot, and I just found the coolest mask that goes with my coat, AND perfectly expresses how I feel once a month, so I had to pop in here and show it off!! I calle it "Back off or the rabbit gets it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:28 pm
Ze name is James, im reside in the lone star state.. TX.. uhmmm if you want to know about me, just read my about me, hey look, i used about me three times in the same sentence!!! man, there alot about me's GASP! Another!!! lol
bored, tired, happy >>;;..  

Dark Cloudy

Girl in the kinks shirt

Original Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:43 pm
Hi! I'm Miranda, 27, I live in Northern Nevada with my hubby and 18 month old son.

I'm VERY new to Gaia (about a week) so I don't really have much gold or know the best ways to get it! LOL.

I'm saving up to have my dream avie (on sig) and to fill my house with Blue items! I'm just starting to try the Marketplace, so if you see something priced wrong, please tell me!! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:31 am
Hello, Justin's the name.
I've been a member of Gaia for quite some time, although I still don't really know all there is to know about it.

19 about to be 20.

I run a shop in the marketplace where I like to sell things cheap. I'm sure none of us like to spend huge sums of gold on small trinkets, so everything I sell is pretty obtainable. Stop by sometime ^^

Other than that...
I draw, play guitar and read too much smile

Send a random PM, I like getting them ^^  

justinpants

kohana28

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:16 pm
Hey there!

Cristy's my real name and I've been here on Gaia for about a month already. I am currently addicted on fishing here and am questing for different items, mainly the Kiki Kitty Plushie! I've got a long way to go so i am really working hard! ^.^

My other interests are anime, drawing and singing (albeit off key to tell you the truth!).  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games