Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:12 pm
Masquanade
ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?
what new rules would we imply?

Mika- yeah I agree- does anyone have suggestion?
I for one think you should at least use periods- because I mean I do not captailize everything, but at least i use periods and commas.

And none of this:
i lik card captor sakura bcuz itz hot, butt i gotz 2 go b4 my mom throws a fizzit.

I hate that s**t!!! scream And that's pretty patched up from what I've seen in other threads (not this guild...'cept one or two).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?

I for one think you should at least use periods- because I mean I do not captailize everything, but at least i use periods and commas.

And none of this:
i lik card captor sakura bcuz itz hot, butt i gotz 2 go b4 my mom throws a fizzit.

I hate that s**t!!! scream And that's pretty patched up from what I've seen in other threads (not this guild...'cept one or two).

ah gotcha
so use real words and stuff . . . x__X;
i think that should decause stuff and put a decent response as to why they like it the stuff in the CLAMP thread . . . ninja sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:22 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?

And none of this:

ah gotcha
i think that should decause stuff and put a decent response as to why they like it the stuff in the CLAMP thread . . . ninja sweatdrop

lol
Yeah...

Is anyone having trouble getting to ANY of the items in the stores? It won't let me click on a dern thing...And I wanna see the new stuffs! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:41 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?

And none of this:

ah gotcha

lol
Yeah...

Is anyone having trouble getting to ANY of the items in the stores? It won't let me click on a dern thing...And I wanna see the new stuffs! sad

there's new stuff?? o o???? ::goes to look::  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:57 am
I didn't have any problem with it.
And the new stuffs look awesome! 3nodding
There are more than a few that I would like to have at some point. whee
But that can wait until I've accomplished more with my quest. 3nodding And they're added another item for the jewelry store! About time too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:43 pm
I didn't have a problem viewing the new stuff
Personally (as far as the male items go) there wasn't anything that just shouted "YOU MUST OWN ME!"
I really liked the chinese dress they have on the Gaia Home Page . . . the guy equivelant are karate gi type things . . . and i don't like the colors . . . sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:31 pm
Nyaa.... now I see what you guys are saying to the stupid posts.... I just told someone in here that it was a no no >< And they did it pretty much right after one another! Nyaa >< It's not like it was even bumping.. it was just pretty much spam... grrr ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:18 pm
Neko-Yousei
Also...This isn't a TokyoPop title, but I think this guild is all about anime and manga in general, but we just happen to focus on our love for the publishing company, TokyoPop.

Does anyone disagree with this? If so, let me know...because it's the only reason I let the Inu-Yasha couple thread go unlocked.
I'd love to hear some imput on this.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:21 pm
Neko-Yousei
Neko-Yousei
Also...This isn't a TokyoPop title, but I think this guild is all about anime and manga in general, but we just happen to focus on our love for the publishing company, TokyoPop.

Does anyone disagree with this? If so, let me know...because it's the only reason I let the Inu-Yasha couple thread go unlocked.

I agree that it could slide.
I mean we talk about Viz titles and such in here . . . techincally this is the chatterbox and it can slide in here . . . but I mean that shouldn't stop us from having a thread about it. I agree-this guild is more about anime and manga in general just focusing on TP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:59 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Neko-Yousei

I agree that it could slide.
I mean we talk about Viz titles and such in here . . . techincally this is the chatterbox and it can slide in here . . . but I mean that shouldn't stop us from having a thread about it. I agree-this guild is more about anime and manga in general just focusing on TP

yea, we've had Alice 19th talks and some other non TP titles....  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:41 pm
Neko-Yousei
Neko-Yousei

I think that will let more conversations happen in the guild. I see nothing wrong with having other titles have their own thread in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:12 pm
Interesting new hair cut Mika.

Anyways I just passed my 10k post mark. I went to go check because my friend and I were talking about the new donation items (which suck in my opinion . .. could be better) and how like the jewerly shop was released last valentine's day. So therefore led to the conversation of how I got my watch my avatar's wearing and he said that he got his watch from a friend when he reached 10k posts. So I checked my post count and it was 10,002.

The end.  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:53 am
Wow, Masq, you've posted that many times in Gaia. eek
I don't think that I've reached that much. sweatdrop
I like the new donation items. It means that I can be all sparkly! whee
Anyway, I'm still questing and I've got some of it done. But I've got along ways to go before I'm done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:51 am
I'm rele close to 10k posts. I probably would have hit it a while ago.. but I don't go on gaia as much anymore... pretty much just 3 guilds and that's about it/  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:45 pm
RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

I OWN YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry got bored... sweatdrop sweatdrop

how do yo guys get soomany posts....its like freakkyyy...  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games