Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:33 pm
Still staring into the depths,Sora broke into a run and ran thourgh the forest enjoying the breeze,and thinking of the scents that were running towards her nose she finally came to a clearing with a small hill,she stared at it for awhile then slowly climbed the hill......with the full moon out her fur shimmered it's blood red demonic glow....when she was at the top she let out a sad,beautiful howl,thinking about her old pack......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Rose said"That's whats wrong. The howl of a one wolf pack." she howled.  

iconstonedragon

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:49 pm
After howling she looks down to the ground letting a tear go down....she then hears another howl,ignoring it....."I was never wanted",she mumbled ....not moving away from her spot.......Sora then sits down thinking of what her future could be..... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:13 pm
Sora ruining her thoughts shakes her head........"What am I thinking.....I am starting over with a new family now.......I guess",she mumbles then looks out into the black sky that was filled with millions of bright stars and Mother Moon..........
(I hope none of you think I am copying you guys but I am a immortal wolf also......if that is alright sweatdrop .......well that is what I wanted to tell you guys so plz nobody get mad at me and if I stole someones name plz pm me then I'll change it,I looked at the profiles and nobody named Sora was there but really pm me if I did)  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Sora then lies down.......and puts her head on her paws and looks at the flower in front of her.......about 5 minutes later the fireflys start to come out.......then Sora starts to look at the fireflys....flying around........then one lands on her nose,and she sneezes sweatdrop ...........then comes the lullaby of the crickets........Sora eyes start drooping.....then she finally falls asleep......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:45 pm
Seilene looks at Rose confused, "Whats wrong with another pack?" Seilene was still trying to get use to being in a pack again. She perked her ears up at the other wolves howl, listening to it she walks to the falls. Seilene then starts to climb the cliff, "I'll be back, I won't begone for too long, we'll have to hunt together another time." She grinned and then finished climbing and ran out of sight.

Moments after Seilene had left, Arkanna, a grey wolf with yellow eyes, appeared on the oppisite side of the falls. She looked over to the other wolves and scoffed quietly to herself, "She was here..."  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:02 pm
Waking up Sora yawns.....and gets up...........after doing this she turns around heading back to the falls  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:05 pm
After a couple of minutes Sora comes back to the falls......and looks around at the other wolves........while staring she puts her tail high between her legs and walks thourgh the river.....coming out of the river on the other side she quickly shook herself to get the water off and heads toward the cliff.....then starts to jump up on the rocks.....then she finds a perfect rock a couple of feet of the ground and lays down on it......then looks down at the other wolves........watching the pups play and other wolves talking to each other enjoying the others prensence.......while staring down Sora goes in deep thoughts.....  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Seilene looks around, noticeing an unfamiliar wolf head towards the falls. She turns back and looks down to see the wolf laying down on a rock ab out ten feet below her. Seilene then forgets where she was headed and jumps off the top of the falls, falling down into the river below.

Arkanna watches the other wolves,not noticeing Seilene jump in. The wave of water that erupted hit her, yelping she ran back into the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:27 pm
A yelp and splash of water interupted Sora's thoughts and she looks down at the wolves noticing the wolf in the river...."I wonder what that was about?"she says to herself...  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:50 pm
you then notice the grey wolf run into the forest......"hmmm",Sora says then goes down a couple of rocks to get a closer look.....while heading down Sora was not paying attention and when she looked back up she was face to face with the wolf who had jumped in....
(I forgot what color you were Seilene sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Rose doved toward Seliene. She had gotten to the top of the falls right when she yelped.  

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:30 pm
((im black 3nodding ))

Seilene came upto the surface, just in time to see Rose jump in. Seilene laughed and swam to a rock and got on it. Shaking off some water she turned around,"Nice one Rose." Seilene then looked up at the new wolf, "Hello there!" She grinned, happily and wet.

Akanna slowed down in the woods. she started mumbling angrily to herself.She turned around and looked to the falls then started walking in the oppisite direction of the falls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:32 pm
"Hi....."Sora says shyly and tucks her tail in high between her legs.....
"I'm........I'm.......S-Sora...."Sora says quietly......  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Seilene laughs and jumps up to where Sora was. Her icy blue eyes checking over Sora, "Don't be so shy...you're fine! Im Seilene." Seilene grinned at Sora and jumped back in the river. She came up and looked at Sora, "you gonna join us?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games