Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:08 am

"Look... I know you want it, and probably want it bad, but what are you going to do when you get it? I don't think you'll stop. It's like that ice ninja doesn't know what to do when he gets the light." Joey rested his chin on his knees. "I'm scared for you..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:09 am

Tenshi shook her head softly. "Thats absolutely horrible! Six years? How could he have done that in one night? Thats just...ridiculous..I... I'm sorry, Mokuba. I don't think even I understand why things are like that...but... I'll tell you what? Since your brother is so... confused at the moment... Well, I've always wanted a younger brother...Can I be your big sister?" She asked. "I promise, I'll always have time for you. And, we can try and figure out how this happened together."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:20 am

""No need to fear for me... I guarantee that, when I lost 6 more kilos, you can make me do anything you want.. anything..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:25 am

Mokuba looked up, he didnt know what to do, he needed support, but he couldnt just turn on his Nii-sama. " But I..I cant turn on my brother.." Mokuba whispered in a voice that was vunerable and confused.

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:27 am

Joey sighed heavily. He knew it wasn't right, he shouldn't let him get away with this, but he was so adamant and he really did want to believe him and-
"Okay..." he was out of ideas. When they got back he'd do something, find him some help. He leaned over and kissed him. "But if you don't keep your word, I'll find a way to make you keep it."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:43 am

No... has he seen through my plan? No... he's only a child--thats not possible... Tenshi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Who said anything about turning against anybody?" She asked curriously. "I only meant that your brother probably needs some time to sort everything out--I wasn't saying that you should go against him--he's your flesh and blood after all...I mean... Thats like saying that you should hate your parents or something... Everyone gets mad at them, but in the end, we can't hate them..."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:51 am

"I'll keep my word.. I promise.." Duke replied, before kissing him back passionately.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:06 pm

" Well.I guess..It wouldnt hurt to have someone who could understand and listen to me.." Mokuba replied laying into her.He knew that this was different then Seto, though it hadnt been long he knew he could trust her, and he wasnt in love nor planned to pay less attention to Seto.

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:16 pm

Tenshi smiled sweetly, while inside, she laughed at what she had just accomplished. Trust... the most difficult thing to gain, yet the easiest to loose...This is going to be interesting--and fun. Finally, my plan is beginning to unfold! She rubbed her hand along Mokuba's arm in a caring (platonic) manner.

"I'm glad I can be here for you, Mokuba," she said. She sounded sincere, but she put great care into making sure that she wasn't overdoing it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:31 pm

Mokuba relaxed as a motherly feeling came over him, like it was his own mother who was holding him. He got a content look closing his eyes lettign stray tears fall.

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:41 pm

Kage no Tenshi decided that it would be best to just let him get out all of his pain before manipulating it into anguish and then hatred. Thus, she didn't shush him or tell him to stop when she noticed that he was tearing up. Instead, she wiped them gently away while saying, "It's okay, Mokuba..." in a caring whispered tone.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:59 pm

Mokuba fell into her sobbing as to him it felt like the world was disappearing. He loved Seto so much, he couldnt bare losing him to hti slover. Thoguh hed always be there for Seto, he just couldnt accept Yami as his lover.

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:35 pm

Joey responded half-heartedly. He was still thinking, but a Duke's hand running through his hair soon changed that.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:41 am

Kage brushed his hair softly out of his eyes and hugged Mokuba close to her. That was...perfect. she thought, didn't take long at all...

While she thought this, though, she continued to comfort the boy. She decided to be patient and would wait as long as she needed to for him to hush up.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:11 pm

Mokuba began to slowly calm down wiping tears from his eyes. He looked up at her still a little shocked that she understood him. He gave her a very innocent trusting look as his tears dryed up.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games