Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:35 pm
Jeckt came running down the side of the mountain. He jumped about two yards from the three sitting by the lake and landed with a big loud -thud-
"hey guys, I'm back! the path way to the farms was caved in! So i came back here till it's fixed." Jeckt said. Jeckt sniffed the air and smelt the steak. He turned his head in the direction of the steak and started to drool.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:53 am
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Whining a bit as he struggled for the steak. Trying to get her off him, he rolls over onto his stomach and pushes up with his hands lifting her off the ground.
"whoa"she moves a bit and almost spills her hot coco"hey yo..warning hot coco in hands contents are very hot if spilled you will get burned"
Grumbling slightly he layed back down crossing his arms and laying his head down on them waiting for her to finish her coco. Mummbling all the while,"Torturing someone, who has barely eaten, with steak isn't very nice."
"you had beans a little while ago, chill out...at least you havent came liikke uber close to dying from not eating like i have"she sihged a bit and drank preety much the rest of the hot chocolate, leaving a little bit. She looked over and saw Aubrianna"HIya Aubrianna"she looked over at Jekt"you....don't touch that damn steak, or i'll be cooking you for someone to eat... stare "  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:24 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Whining a bit as he struggled for the steak. Trying to get her off him, he rolls over onto his stomach and pushes up with his hands lifting her off the ground.
"whoa"she moves a bit and almost spills her hot coco"hey yo..warning hot coco in hands contents are very hot if spilled you will get burned"
Grumbling slightly he layed back down crossing his arms and laying his head down on them waiting for her to finish her coco. Mummbling all the while,"Torturing someone, who has barely eaten, with steak isn't very nice."
"you had beans a little while ago, chill out...at least you havent came liikke uber close to dying from not eating like i have"she sihged a bit and drank preety much the rest of the hot chocolate, leaving a little bit. She looked over and saw Aubrianna"HIya Aubrianna"she looked over at Jekt"you....don't touch that damn steak, or i'll be cooking you for someone to eat... stare "

Jeckt grumbled as he walked to the other side of black away from the steak. "Yeah a prfectly good steak...just lying there." Jeckt said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:56 pm
wolfythegreat
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

Jeckt grumbled as he walked to the other side of black away from the steak. "Yeah a prfectly good steak...just lying there." Jeckt said under his breath.
"yes it is just lying there...for Boo to try and get"she smirked and giggled a bit still sitting on boo';s back, slowly taking her time to drink the hot coco  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:04 pm
"OOOOOH! got ya!" Jeckt said as he looked over at boo. "Well that sucks! How are you Aubrianna?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:11 pm
"yep..taunting him i am..and recive the steak he amy not"she snuickered as she sat on his back"hmm....hey boo are you strong, can you do push up wioth me on your back"she asked snapping her fingers, making the cup of hot coco re-fill.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:52 pm
Turning his head on his side so he could at least talk. "What's it to you if I can? Will I get the steak?" He looked up at her out of the corner of his eye, when he caught sight of another, unfamiliar wolf. He then turned his head a bit to look at Aubrianna. "Hello there Miss... My name is Boo and I seem to be a bit stuck at this moment," he gave her a small wave then let his hand fall back onto the wet, cold snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:10 pm
"Ahhh boo you'll get out of there soon! and then you can get the steak. maybe..." Jeckt said with a livly chuckle.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:12 am
Boo_sha
Turning his head on his side so he could at least talk. "What's it to you if I can? Will I get the steak?" He looked up at her out of the corner of his eye, when he caught sight of another, unfamiliar wolf. He then turned his head a bit to look at Aubrianna. "Hello there Miss... My name is Boo and I seem to be a bit stuck at this moment," he gave her a small wave then let his hand fall back onto the wet, cold snow.
"i dunno......depends how good you are and how many you do"she smiled and patted his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:57 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
"i dunno......depends how good you are and how many you do"she smiled and patted his head.

"How 'bout this...", he pauses a bit trying to come up with a fair enough deal. "...With every push-up I do I get one bite of the steak." Finishing his offer he placed his hands off to the side into push-up position.  

Boo sha 3

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:26 pm
"yeah she'll say yes, you do push-ups and she snaps the steak away!" Jeckt said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:29 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

"How 'bout this...", he pauses a bit trying to come up with a fair enough deal. "...With every push-up I do I get one bite of the steak." Finishing his offer he placed his hands off to the side into push-up position.
"shut up Jeckt"she glared at him....how about for evrvy 2 pushups you do yo uget one bite...cuz i like even numbers better"she shifted a bit, now sitting criss-cross on his back<  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:59 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

"shut up Jeckt"she glared at him....how about for evrvy 2 pushups you do yo uget one bite...cuz i like even numbers better"she shifted a bit, now sitting criss-cross on his back<

"Well if you like even numbers how about for every two I do I get two bites? Those are even numbers." Figuring being a smart-a**, would get him no where, he just wanted to point out the loop-hole.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:06 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

"Well if you like even numbers how about for every two I do I get two bites? Those are even numbers." Figuring being a smart-a**, would get him no where, he just wanted to point out the loop-hole.
"no 2 pushups 1 bite 3nodding "  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:40 pm
"Well not like this is fun and all, but i'm going to take nap." Jeckt saids as he lays down and falls asleep.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games