Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Tumorias smiled,
"Nice to meet you!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Keara watched the male as he came closer and backed up farther into the bushes and bared one canine tooth at him. Speaking to Tumorias in a soft voice "Nice to meetcha too."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:50 pm
Tumorias sat down then looked at Keara bearing her fang at Kalten, "He isn't a threat.." She replied looking back and forth between Kalten and Keara. Once her icy, blue eyes landed on Keara once more she askes, "I haven't smelled your scent around before, are you new?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:52 pm
She keeps bearing her fang at the male and then says "I haven't smelled your scent before and to answer your question yes I am new."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

applz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:28 am
Kalten fixed his eyes on Keara, though he stopped and stood by Tumorias.
He hoped she did not sense his inner demon ((not exactly a demon.. but he is a victim to the werewolf curse ;])).
After a long moment, he noticed that Keara continued to bear her fang at him. He bowed his head low towards her in a polite greeting.
'I am Kalten, son of Lur.. a pleasure to meet you in these lands'
he said, lifting his head after bowing and hoping Keara would reply in a friendly manner.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Keara lowered her head in response but didn't bow exactly. "I'm Keara, nice to meet you both." She raised her head and looked at them.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

[applz]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:27 am
Kalten gave a faint smile, and then turned to Tumorias.
'Perhaps I should find something to eat?' he suggested, assuming that Keara and Tumorias would appreciate a fine meal.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:38 am
At the mention of food Keara's ears twitched and she looked at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:49 am
Tumorias turned to him and smiled, "Well, we all could hunt.. unless you rather go alone."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:53 am
Kalten quickly replied,
'I would be glad to hunt a meal for the both of you..'
He stood up and took a few steps towards the woods that surrounded the ruins.
'I shall return shortly' he added, and then ran off out of sight into the trees.

[applz]

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:55 am
Keara took a step or two after him and then whimpered as she laid down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:57 am
Tumorias watched him leave. One of her ears laid back while the other stayed up. She was confused. He looked like he was in a hurry.. she shook her head to rid those thoughts, then looking at Keara she askes, "Have you ever met a wolf named Sora?"

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:04 am
Keara looked at her and said "I've met wolves named Slighter, Sora, and Hero."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:10 am
Tumorias was surprised, "You met Hero? My brother?" Hero wasn't a group person so she was surprised, "Well I'm glad you meet Sora, she is just one of those wolves you want to meet when your new." She had no idea who Slighter was though.

Nutella Mocha

[applz]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 am
Kalten did not stop running until he was sure he had wandered deep into the forest.
He halted, taking in some air. The area was quite silent around his presence. The shadows watched him as he continued to walk. Kalten wondered how he would have to escape the two wolves during the night, for he did not want to harm them through his werewolf curse. He paced quickly, his head bowed low to the ground..

A quick sound of disturbed foliage made his senses alert. Something had just brushed against a nearby bush, and darted away.
Kalten decided he should begin hunting that meal he promised Tumorias and Keara. So he began to walking about, searching for the scent of an animal..

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games