Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:56 am
XxlacexX
NAME: Lace
APPEARANCE: umm, 5'2, tanish, green eyes, super long dark brown and purple hair, pierced nose, ask bout ne thing else hee-hee
FAV. BANDS: too many too name.... just ask later on pwease...
SEXUALITY: still undisclosed
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, movies, gaia, hanging out with friends, swimming
PERSONALITY: umm ok ill get detailed here...ima fun, loving scorpio with an ambition like no other, I get A's yes A's in school, and I like to start arguments with close friends whenever possible sometimes just to piss them off...(not to be a b***h just because i can piss them off easily just because they kno thats how i am), umm, I love animals and everything about nature, I am Wiccan, and love it, parents completely disapprove, don't really care...umm, yea i have a boyfriend not sure how long im going to stay with him, long story with him, anything else??feel free to ask...
PET PEEVES: umm not sure...
LIKES/DISLIKES: umm i guess thats what i did for intrests also ...
REASON FOR JOINING:it seemed like a spiffy little group thought i'd check it out...

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands over a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay, and we don't mind debates, just as long as it doesn't turn to flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:05 am
lurichan
XxlacexX
NAME: Lace
APPEARANCE: umm, 5'2, tanish, green eyes, super long dark brown and purple hair, pierced nose, ask bout ne thing else hee-hee
FAV. BANDS: too many too name.... just ask later on pwease...
SEXUALITY: still undisclosed
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, movies, gaia, hanging out with friends, swimming
PERSONALITY: umm ok ill get detailed here...ima fun, loving scorpio with an ambition like no other, I get A's yes A's in school, and I like to start arguments with close friends whenever possible sometimes just to piss them off...(not to be a b***h just because i can piss them off easily just because they kno thats how i am), umm, I love animals and everything about nature, I am Wiccan, and love it, parents completely disapprove, don't really care...umm, yea i have a boyfriend not sure how long im going to stay with him, long story with him, anything else??feel free to ask...
PET PEEVES: umm not sure...
LIKES/DISLIKES: umm i guess thats what i did for intrests also ...
REASON FOR JOINING:it seemed like a spiffy little group thought i'd check it out...

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands over a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay, and we don't mind debates, just as long as it doesn't turn to flames.

thanks, yea most likely I won't try to start anything with someone I don't know too well... so I'm sure you won't have anything to worry about... so what's up?  

XxlacexX

malkia_engel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:51 pm
NAME: Jonathan
APPEARANCE: i am 5'5" black and red and purple hair and i have green eyes and ne ?'s just ask
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Kittie, H.I.M., Cradle of Filth, 3 doors down,madonna,ect...
SEXUALITY: bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, reading,games on and offline, movies, hanging out, kariokie
PERSONALITY: romantic goth
PET PEEVES: disrespect, hate, some of the things lil kids do
LIKES: long talks, romance, music, my kids, pets, movies, coffie,tea
DISLIKES: stupid people, jerks, and the such, competition
if you have ne ?'s just ask i will tell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:00 am
Malkia_Engel
NAME: Jonathan
APPEARANCE: i am 5'5" black and red and purple hair and i have green eyes and ne ?'s just ask
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Kittie, H.I.M., Cradle of Filth, 3 doors down,madonna,ect...
SEXUALITY: bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, reading,games on and offline, movies, hanging out, kariokie
PERSONALITY: romantic goth
PET PEEVES: disrespect, hate, some of the things lil kids do
LIKES: long talks, romance, music, my kids, pets, movies, coffie,tea
DISLIKES: stupid people, jerks, and the such, competition
if you have ne ?'s just ask i will tell

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket full of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Poes Raven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:34 pm
NAME: Elise (pronounced Ee-leece)
APPEARANCE: (i'll get a pic soon...)
FAV. BANDS: SoAD, Green Day, Apocalytica
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, singing, reading,drawing, and freaking my teachers out with sevire mood swings...
PERSONALITY: hopeless romantic, dreamer, funny... lovable.. >.<;;;
PET PEEVES: I hate wannabe's and pethetic mopers...
LIKES/DISLIKES: will list later.... but my main like... Edgar Allan Poe
REASON FOR JOINING: Invite...

more later..... maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:04 pm
NAME: Dani
APPEARANCE: pale, short white hair, green eyes, 5" 7', nose ring on the left side, and black frame glasses.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Korn, System of a Down, Rob Zombie, Jack Off Jill
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: longterm boyfreind
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, photography, gaia, website management, reading, watching horror movies, music, motorbikes, comics
PERSONALITY: quiet, brave, loyal, geeky, either hyper or calm depending on the amount of caffine in me,
PET PEEVES: stupid people, lairs, attention cutters, fake goths, copycats. thats about it
REASON FOR JOINING: because I want to talk to others who don't expect me to prepy, and simply, I like the name  

bucki_clone2

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:20 pm
Welcome to the two newest additiions to our guild. *hands out baskets of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:42 am
NAME: Danielle...but just call me Danni
APPEARANCE: 5'5", 130lbs, pale skin, black/brown hair (dye is fading..), dark brown eyes, glasses..labret & tongue piercings, 3 tattoos...just look in profile for pics.
FAV. BANDS: The Distillers, Gorillaz, Murderdolls...again..just check out my profile for this
SEXUALITY: Bisexual..cha..who isn't these days? *rolls eyes*
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken..I got myself a boyfriend yo. His pic is in my profile as well.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photography, writing, drawing, anything on the net, playing with my kitties and rats.
PERSONALITY: Easy going..but I get set off real easy. Laid back...but on the edge. I don't have many enemies, but when I do...they best not come near me..at all.
PET PEEVES: Poseurs, liars, cheaters..the usual..
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pasta, may cats and rats, green stuff, cheese and orange juice/stupid stuff...I'm too lazy to think right now..
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I thought it looked...cool? lol...*shrugs*

SuperDanni

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:57 am
Welcome to the guild hun *hands out cookies* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:12 pm
yay!! blaugh *runs around* YES YES!!! i am a Newbie!!! blaugh ROCK ON!!!

heart twisted

NAME: DArk
APPEARANCE: in journal
FAV. BANDS: to many to name-screamo-metal-rock-alternative
SEXUALITY: striaght
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:hmm!! heart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music-concerts-music-punk/goth guys-piercings-tattoos
PERSONALITY: funny-cute-hyper-
PET PEEVES: annoying people!!! ninja
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:music dislikes:you(somedays) twisted
REASON FOR JOINING: my friends are all in here soo i wanted to join! and loveed the name!!  

Xoh_Emily

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:19 pm
Welcome to the guild hun 3nodding *hands out cookie basket* beware the e numbers, they'll send you completely hyper  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:48 pm
NAME: Mint
APPEARANCE: Dyed red hair that tunred orange, hazel eyes, 5'6, White.
FAV. BANDS: Greenday, HIM, Offspring, Adema, Puddle of Mudd
SEXUALITY: Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and mostly hated because i'm goth.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, music, sick mind games.
PERSONALITY: I'm usually happy but lately preppy people piss me off due to stereotypical critisism on gothic.
PET PEEVES: Dumb people should not be near me.. or slow people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to read and be smarter then teachers. I hate dumb people and preps that just think they're better then red M&M's
REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for a place to talk without critisism on goth people based on stereotypes and personal outlook.

Mint Royale

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:22 pm
Mint Royale
NAME: Mint
APPEARANCE: Dyed red hair that tunred orange, hazel eyes, 5'6, White.
FAV. BANDS: Greenday, HIM, Offspring, Adema, Puddle of Mudd
SEXUALITY: Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and mostly hated because i'm goth.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, music, sick mind games.
PERSONALITY: I'm usually happy but lately preppy people piss me off due to stereotypical critisism on gothic.
PET PEEVES: Dumb people should not be near me.. or slow people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to read and be smarter then teachers. I hate dumb people and preps that just think they're better then red M&M's
REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for a place to talk without critisism on goth people based on stereotypes and personal outlook.

Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:01 pm
NAME:puppie
APPEARANCE:white,blone,tall ect.
FAV. BANDS: him,good charlottle,linkin park ect.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: on gaia married
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing
PERSONALITY:nice most of the time
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like to draw and i hate preps
REASON FOR JOINING:i have a lot of time on my hands  

puppiepower

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:00 pm
puppiepower
NAME:puppie
APPEARANCE:white,blone,tall ect.
FAV. BANDS: him,good charlottle,linkin park ect.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: on gaia married
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing
PERSONALITY:nice most of the time
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like to draw and i hate preps
REASON FOR JOINING:i have a lot of time on my hands
Welcome to the guild *hands you a cookie*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games