Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:07 pm
Probably true...

Second Note To Sith Players: Any PCs you do not want to lose should also *not* be in the hangar with the primary force.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:08 pm
Ok, so as soon as the ship lands there will be soldiers there? And once the army reachs the hangar, will there be big guns or something and a a big load of soldiers?  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:09 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Note to the Sith Players. Any PC you do not want to lose should not be in the valley with the force of Plague Troopers. That is all.

PaulTheWolf5575

Second Note To Sith Players: Any PCs you do not want to lose should also *not* be in the hangar with the primary force.

stare

Note to Gelfers: Any PC's you do not want to lose should *Not* be on Abregado-Rae.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:09 pm
No. There won't.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Naturally, he wont tell you what is going to be there. He just wants you to land so he can kill you and get away with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Is there somethign which you wish to say, Paul?

Because you do realize breaking the Anti-Munch project is in fact Godmodding?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:13 pm
The Hangar goes BOOM!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:15 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
The Hangar goes BOOM!

So how do your ships get out?
Let me guess, a back up hangar concealed in a lake, or perhaps a hidden secondary bridge a Hanger on the a** side of the mountain?  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:16 pm
WHole bunch of Secondary Hangars in the rest of the Mountain Range. They're already being used.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:17 pm
By letting the transports out the back side, he automatically revealed them.

Unless he's going to blow both hangars up simultaneously, he can't prevent both being penetrated.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Well then, I guess we will have to use the force to get around that, theres a about 100 to 200 sith((i was never told the numbers)) and Jaden could learn the whole route of the place, through organic movement, so your plan won't exactly help.  
PaulTheWolf5575
WHole bunch of Secondary Hangars in the rest of the Mountain Range. They're already being used.

How the hell can you coordinate all that?!
And how can you possibly manage to maintain the stability of the Mountain's surface with so many damn holes drilled into it?!
And how can you hide all those hangars?!  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:19 pm
The Hangars are several miles away...Like me and Stellar talked about  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:21 pm
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Well then, I guess we will have to use the force to get around that, theres a about 100 to 200 sith((i was never told the numbers)) and Jaden could learn the whole route of the place, through organic movement, so your plan won't exactly help.

Listen, You got Legacy Era Stormies covering your back, at least several legions of them.
This kind of thing is their bag.
Dont worry about taking the Mountain and getting a foothold on it. Thats their job.
You just need to counteract Des' plethora of force users and Archie while taking out the Gelfer's high command structure via the technique Vader utilized on Mustafar.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:22 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
The Hangars are several miles away...Like me and Stellar talked about

wow.
So Freya's got to run a dozen klicks to get to her ship.
Smooooth thinking there.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games