Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:07 pm
Mythos continued to watch the two, a smile gracing his muzzle as it had done years before. "Um..excuse me..May I ask where your all going..?" he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:42 pm
Manda jumped in alarm as Kleah attacked her tail, but settled down once she realized who it was. She had been quite used to her old friends playing with it back in the City, and she was delighted that she had new friends to play with it again. She loved to be pet, it was in her feline nature, and she loved her tail as well. She leaned her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her hands and surveyed the new anthro right back at him. She had never seen an Equine before, and she had to admit, he was a rather beautiful creature. "We're going to look for Kleah's family. Kleah's the pup here. He was separated from him when they were young, but now, for some reason, we need to find them due to some of dreams he's been having. You're welcome to tag along. The more the merrier, do you know the woods well?" She said to the equine in response to his query. "Well, supposedly the entrance is really small, but...you have wings, you can fly over to the woods right? What's your name, anyway?" Manda spoke calmly, seemingly unaware of the two miniscule ferals tugging playfully at her tail.  

Manda_Tifa

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:00 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda jumped in alarm as Kleah attacked her tail, but settled down once she realized who it was. She had been quite used to her old friends playing with it back in the City, and she was delighted that she had new friends to play with it again. She loved to be pet, it was in her feline nature, and she loved her tail as well. She leaned her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her hands and surveyed the new anthro right back at him. She had never seen an Equine before, and she had to admit, he was a rather beautiful creature. "We're going to look for Kleah's family. Kleah's the pup here. He was separated from him when they were young, but now, for some reason, we need to find them due to some of dreams he's been having. You're welcome to tag along. The more the merrier, do you know the woods well?" She said to the equine in response to his query. "Well, supposedly the entrance is really small, but...you have wings, you can fly over to the woods right? What's your name, anyway?" Manda spoke calmly, seemingly unaware of the two miniscule ferals tugging playfully at her tail.

Mythos smiled and nodded. "I would be happy to tag along if thats alirght. I'm sorry, but I don't know the woods that well, but I can fly over them.." he said with a chuckle as he watched the two fight over the feline's tail. He looked about with a qucik glance, noticing there was no others besides them four in the tavern as his wings involuntarily stretched out and folded back against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:06 pm
Manda nodded and watched as he stretched his large wings. "That's quite a wingspan you have," she commented conversationally. "Not to make you sound like a truck or anything, but you might come in handy." She winked playfully at the Equine and twitched her tail beneath the other two playful anthros. I think we should start packing. I don't have much to carry, but I think we should at least bring some food and such." She stood up, much to the dismay of Dracos and Kleah, and went to the kitchen, talking over her shoulder as she walked. "I don't think Tae will mind us borrowing some food. There's plenty here and business has been kinda slow since the attack. It'll pick up later, no doubt, but for now I think a few ration's gone missing could go unnoticed for a bit." She started rummaging around the cabinets for food, grabbing plenty of meat for Dracos, Kleah and herself as well as some bread, crackers, and other basics. "I don't know what you eat, Equine. You might wanna just come in and pick for yourself."  

Manda_Tifa

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:44 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda nodded and watched as he stretched his large wings. "That's quite a wingspan you have," she commented conversationally. "Not to make you sound like a truck or anything, but you might come in handy." She winked playfully at the Equine and twitched her tail beneath the other two playful anthros. I think we should start packing. I don't have much to carry, but I think we should at least bring some food and such." She stood up, much to the dismay of Dracos and Kleah, and went to the kitchen, talking over her shoulder as she walked. "I don't think Tae will mind us borrowing some food. There's plenty here and business has been kinda slow since the attack. It'll pick up later, no doubt, but for now I think a few ration's gone missing could go unnoticed for a bit." She started rummaging around the cabinets for food, grabbing plenty of meat for Dracos, Kleah and herself as well as some bread, crackers, and other basics. "I don't know what you eat, Equine. You might wanna just come in and pick for yourself."

Mythos smiled and nodded. "Hehe, thanks. And since we're going to be traveling together, my names Mythos. You can call me Myth if you would like..as for the food, I don't eat much..well, in my anthro form that is.."he said, knowing that it would be okay here seeing as there were to feral's playing in the open right before him. He closed his ees, running over some things through his mind as he turned around and watched the female with much interest, his hand digging in his pocket and producing a few coins. "This should help in paying for the rations.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:06 pm
Lig, having overheard the conversation, walked over to Manda and Mythos.
"Hey, uh, mind if I come along?" she said, grinning from one side of her face to the other. "I'm a sucker for an adventure. My name's Lig, by the way," she said, extending a flipper.  

Rigu Ryu

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:26 pm
Mythos shrugged and took the flipper, shaking it with a smile. "NIce to meet you. I would ask her about the journey though.." he said as he pointed a thumb back at the feline( I think, correct me if Im wrong. x.o) behind him who was gathering food.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:54 pm
Kleah blinked and sighed as his toy.... er, Manda's tail moved away from his grasp as she moved into the kitchen. He shrugged and stretched, then looked around. He paced a bit, impatiently and excitedly. he murmered incoherently to himself, only comming out as mumbled yips to anyone else.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:30 pm
Manda heard Kleah's complaint and called out from the kitchen. "Ok, I think we're set." She came out, dragging with her a sack of food that she hoped would do them for the journey. "Leave it on the table, please," she added, referring to the money Myth had offered. Then she turned to the new creature amongst them, and almost jumped clean out of her skin. "A penguin! Er, sorry. I thought you all stayed up north though." Manda shook her head and started to pet Kleah's head and counting heads and tails. "Ok, I guess if we're gonna go we should probably head out then. Kleah, do you want to lead the way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:40 pm
Mythos nodded as he set the gold on the counter as he walked over and picked up the bag from her. "I wouldn't feel right if you had to carry this Miss..?" his voice trailed off with a week smile as he looked over his new traveling companions.  

Vincent Shizu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda heard Kleah's complaint and called out from the kitchen. "Ok, I think we're set." She came out, dragging with her a sack of food that she hoped would do them for the journey. "Leave it on the table, please," she added, referring to the money Myth had offered. Then she turned to the new creature amongst them, and almost jumped clean out of her skin. "A penguin! Er, sorry. I thought you all stayed up north though." Manda shook her head and started to pet Kleah's head and counting heads and tails. "Ok, I guess if we're gonna go we should probably head out then. Kleah, do you want to lead the way?"

Kleah jumped a little, somewhat startled by the penguin, having never seen one of her species before. He stared at her some, not meaning to be rude, merely curious. He then snapped out of it and turned back to Manda. He smiled and yipped excitedly, jumping up a little as he did so. He turned and darted to the door, scratching at it and waiting for someoone to open it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:08 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah jumped a little, somewhat startled by the penguin, having never seen one of her species before. He stared at her some, not meaning to be rude, merely curious. He then snapped out of it and turned back to Manda. He smiled and yipped excitedly, jumping up a little as he did so. He turned and darted to the door, scratching at it and waiting for someoone to open it.
Manda laughed at Kleah's enthusiasm before turning to Myth and handing him the pack. "Thanks so much. I'm not the strongest critter here. I'll take him though," she nodded to the little 4 ft dragon that appeared to have dozed off while waiting. Scooping him up in her arms, she went to the door and opened it, watching Kleah dart out in glee. "Careful out there, Kleah! Who knows where the Hunters are?"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:05 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Manda laughed at Kleah's enthusiasm before turning to Myth and handing him the pack. "Thanks so much. I'm not the strongest critter here. I'll take him though," she nodded to the little 4 ft dragon that appeared to have dozed off while waiting. Scooping him up in her arms, she went to the door and opened it, watching Kleah dart out in glee. "Careful out there, Kleah! Who knows where the Hunters are?"

Kleah stopped outside the door and sniffed the ground, then looked about. He took a moment to try and remember which way the junkyard was... it'd been quite a while since he'd come to the inn to live there. He started to run off ahead of everyone but stopped in his tracks at Manda's words, eeping softly. He blinked and quickly darted back by her side. he said, the thought a moment and quickly added He bared his teeth and did a mock growl, just to get his point accross... looking more funny than menacing, more than likely. He then tried to roar like the feral lion named Azreal he knew, not realizing it was a.... er, more of a lionish thing to do, not really for canines. Especially not ones that are still a pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:23 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah stopped outside the door and sniffed the ground, then looked about. He took a moment to try and remember which way the junkyard was... it'd been quite a while since he'd come to the inn to live there. He started to run off ahead of everyone but stopped in his tracks at Manda's words, eeping softly. He blinked and quickly darted back by her side. he said, the thought a moment and quickly added He bared his teeth and did a mock growl, just to get his point accross... looking more funny than menacing, more than likely. He then tried to roar like the feral lion named Azreal he knew, not realizing it was a.... er, more of a lionish thing to do, not really for canines. Especially not ones that are still a pup.
Manda laughed and patted his head gently. "Just don't get too far ahead. We all have our eyes on you. So. Which way?"  

Manda_Tifa

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:17 am
Mythos smiled and slung the pack across his shoulder as he watched the young pup playing around. "Hehe, enerjectic little pup ain't he?" he said with a chuckle as he put his glasses back on, stepping out the door and looking about the forest, his free arm falling to his side as his wings stretched out to catch the sunlight then folded back. He slowly looked about. "So..urm..what are all of your names if I may ask..?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff