Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:54 pm
Mizuumi looked at Ryo when he looked down and she looked at Shizume. "Yes, we didnt see much. From what I can remember he did something and these markings started to cover you and you looked different. But that was all I was able to see before Tayuya found us."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Shizume eyes shot wide, "The second stage?" she asked asked turning to Dark seeing if she was right or not. Shizume wanted to avoide that stage at all costs but it looks like she might not.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 pm
dark looked up and sighed
"yea it's true I was able too see the whole thing"
dark then bit his lip
"now there's a problem, I don't think I can remove the curse if it gets that far"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:32 pm
"Maybe since its the early stages for it." Shizume said looking at the ground her bangs covering her eyes.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:01 pm
"Shizume..." Ryo said in a low tone that no one could here. He then sighed as he looked up into the sky. I really don't think this is over. Tayuya is still alive and she's still looking for both me and Mizuumi. Orochimaru is probably thinking of another plan to get Shizume back to him. I don't know if this madness will ever stop.

Tsunade noticed Ryo thinking hard about something. "What is it Ryo?" She asked in a tender voice.

"Hm...oh, just ideas racing through my mind. That's all." Ryo smiled back at her and continued to ponder about Orochimaru's next move.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:08 pm
Mizuumi looked around at their surrounding environment. We should only stay here for the night, maybe not even the whole night. Tayuya is hunting Ryo and I right now, so we shouldnt stay in one place for too long.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:20 pm
Ryo began to hear someone singing near him. What was that? HE looked around and saw nothing. Soon, voices began to fade in and out, trying to tell him something. What's going on...I... "Ah...stop it!" The voices continued to pur into his mind. "What...what do you want from me?" Son, his mind was overloaded with thoughts that he blacked out in front of everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:56 pm
"Ryo?" Mizuumi heard him yelling at nothing and saw him collapse. "Ryo!" She ran over to him and shook him a bit. Could this have been Tayuya? If it was, then we are in trouble. But right now I have to take care of Ryo. She took some of the water that she was carrying and poured some in to his mouth, making him swallow it, and splashed some on his face.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:34 am
Soo, all the voices left him, but one remained. "Kill them..."

What...I can't.

"Kill them all. You're blood lust isn't satisfied yet."

But..they're my friends.

"You know you want to. Just give into your demon blood. Soon, Ryo began to grow sharp fangs and his nails began to form into claws. He slowly opened his eyes, but they were blood red. Somebody...help me. I can't control it. He sent everyone that thought that was close to him. Soon, he jumped away, looking at them. He was ready to kill them all.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:16 pm
((What with the Inuyasha mixing in with Naruto?!?!))
Shizume looked at Ryo, she wasn't experianced enough to know what to do but she knew a things or two. Half demon's blood lust it unpredictable and can happen at anytime. She knew that a person someone special can stop it and she also new that an object can stop it., but if the object was taken away then that demon blood within the person acts up and take over.

Shizume walked over too Mizuumi who was scared, "Mizuumi you have to stop this. Your the only one who can. He likes you, he would probably do anything to save you. You also might be able to stop the blood lust for a short time." she said looking at Ryo.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:30 pm
((you know you like it XD...unless ou want me to stop))

Ryo lept at Shizume with his claws aiming at his throat. "Now die. Just as he was a few inches away, Tsunade stopped him dead in his tracks.

"I'll try to hold him off for a while." She checks to find his katana hilt, but it wasn't on him. Shoot, he doesn't have it. Where could it be? She throws him far from the rest of them. "The rest of you, go look for that hilt. It's somewhere around here."

"You'll pay for that." Ryo took his attention off of the others and focused only on Tsunade. He ran up towards her and punched her back a few feet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:18 pm
"I think I know where it is." Mizuumi looked where she thought it was and found it. She picked it up, looking at it and then at Ryo. What should I do with it? She then started to run towards Ryo after thinking what to do. I hope this works. When she got close to him she took his hand, placed the hilt in it, closed his hand kissed him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:34 pm
When Mizuumi kissed him, Ryo stopped in his tracks and changed back to himself. "Mi..Mizuumi?" Ryo looked around and saw that no one was hurt.

"I knew that this would happen." A voice spoke from around the tree. "Ryo, I want you to come with me."

"Mother? What are you doing out here?" Ryo held the hilt tightly, he wouldn't let it go anymore.

"I'm going to train you. When I'm done, you'll have perfect control of your demon blood and no one will get hurt." She took his hand and smiled. "Let's go." She then turned to the rest of them. "He'll be back in a week."

Ryo let go of his mother's hand and ran over to Mizuumi. "Later Mizuumi." He then kissed her back and walked off to go train in the wilderness.

"Ok, let's head back into the village." Tsunade was rubbing her face from Ryo's punch.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:51 pm
It worked! Well of course it did. Shut up! Mizuumi smiled and blushed a bit when she realized she kissed him and he kissed her back. "Bye, Ryo." She waved. "Just make sure you dont get hurt." With him training out there im sure he'll be ok from Tayuya. But I still have to keep moving.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:53 pm
"wow isn't that crazy"
dark walked to where ryo changed
"good the blood dropped"he said as he picked up a small pearl of blood
"I put a small needle of blood in him and waited till this happened to see how the demon thing works"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games