Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:16 pm
"NO!!! no more I heart snakes cult members go away" Screamed Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:34 pm
((Hey anyone want to join a Naruto rpg site PM me))

"Damn it, I have a feeling my brothers are up to it." Shizume said as appeared behind Orochimaru. "Orochimaru, fare fight between me, Masaya, and Itoko. Us three only." Shizume said with an sinister tone.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:48 pm
Serene suddenly shot up. "in a coffin.............I saw someone in a coffin......with explosive tags on the outside....." Serene said, tears streaming down her face and shaking. "and that someone.....looked like Sabrina......" she said quietly, her eyes still wide from fright from the vison she had when she was unconcious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:59 am
"Orochimaru I thought you were gay, gay people don't kidnap girls idiot!" Said Gaara
"I kill people who kidnap girls" Said Gaara very angry  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:10 pm
"Huh? What are you...!?" Darz saw that they were surrounded by Orochimaru's minions with a coffin behind them. From Serene's vision, it looked as though that coffin had Sabrina in it. "So, did you send some units up ahead before surrounding us Orochimaru?" Darz stood there, looking at Orochimaru straight in the eyes.
"Quit saying stuff like I love snakes cult or whatever, Gaara. Geez." Clar put Serene down after she bolted awake. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:04 pm
Shizume saw the coffin as she used her body flicker jutsu and apeared outside of it. Shizume disabled the explostions and pucnhed it open giving Sabrina air to breathe. "You are finished." Shizume yelled angerly as she kicked the lid off. "Hey Sabrina." Shizume said happily as she carried her top Darz. "Watch her." she said as suddenly appeared behind Orochimaru going for a kick to the head.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Sabrina opened her eyes as Shizume punched a hole in the coffin. She took a deep breath and smiled back at her. Sabrina now stood next to Darz and watched Shizume disappear and reappear behind Orochimaru.

Someone grabbed Shizume leg as she aimed for Orochimaru head.
"Now now, Shizume. Be nice to Master." Jiko said staring fiercly at her. "Thought you killed me, huh? I don't die easily anymore."

"Y-you!!" Sabrina shouted at Jiko. "How dare you! I can't believe you knocked me out!" She glared as he smiled back at her.

"Darz...of course I did...even though I knew that today is the day you breathe your last breath. I always plan ahead..." Orochimaru stepped forward in the direction of where Darz and Sabrina stood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:14 pm
"And so do I." Shizume said as she turned into apuff of smoke it was a kage bushin. "Hey Jiko, WHatch out." Shizume said with a smile as she charged one of her lighting jutsu, "Lighting storm jutsu." she said as numerous lighitng bolts shot out from the sky aiming at Jiko and Orochimaru. "JIko I'm not stupid, stupid." she mocked with a smile  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:46 pm
Serene breathed in deeply, relieved. "yes. I'm fine. thanks for taking care of me....I never know what I would do without you guys." she then got down and charged Orochimaru. "WIND CHEETAH!" she shouted as she disappeared from in front of him to behind him and then used some tai-jutsu and kicked him in the back of the head. Then, before he could turn around, she shouted. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" and alot of Serenes burst out and grabbed shiriken from their front right pockets and aimed them at Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:38 pm
Without turning around, Orochimaru said, "My, your a foolish one to charge an opponent head on." He turned his head as he melted, bringing the shuriken down with him. He appeared behind Serene with one of his gaint snakes, fangs out for biting.
"Hey, Gaara. Aren't you gonna help out?" Clar pulled out a scroll as he slid behind one of the trees.

"Hey! Get him. That one behind the tree!"

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:12 pm
Shizume saw Serene as she pushed her away takeing the bite instead. Shizume fell to the ground in pain grabbing her neck screaming. "What the hell did you do?" she asked digging her hands into the ground as her other hand grabbed her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Sabrina dove forward to see if Shizume was okay.
"Your neck...has black marks..." Sabrina whispered, she looked up and saw some of the minions running towards Clar. "Clar!!! Watch out!!!"

Novatone

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:11 am
"SHIZUME! NO!" Serene screamed as she ran towards her. "you...should've let me take the bite........I hate getting others hurt on my behalf..." then she turned to Orochimaru, now angrier than ever, and a glowing red seal appeared on her forehead. "Now you've done it you snake loving a**, now feel the wrath of the demon inside of me. this is what happens when you hurt MY friends."

There was then a flash of light and in Serene's place stood a beautiful warrior demon. The demon licked her lips and looked at Orochimaru."So your the pathetic little snake loving freak I have heard so much about..." she then drew her sword and waited for orochimaru to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:19 pm
One of the sand ninjas slid behind the tree and stabbed Clar in the chest. "Heh heh! Gotcha!"

Then, a puff of smoke came up and Clar disappeared. "Huh?"

"You think we didn't plan ahead? We had sent Clar ahead in case something like this would happen. He must have already warned the Hokage already. He'll be here any minute..."

"Heh heh heh...You think that that matters! Ha! I'll still win. Believe me!" Orochimaru then disappeared behind Serene's demon and trapped it in a box of chakra. "Sealing Box Jutsu! Fire ball Justu!" Orochimaru then fired the fireballs into the box, burning everthing in it's path. "Heh heh. I do believe that we're finished here." And with that, Orochimaru disappeared with his minions.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm
"Heh heh, Looks like little baby girl might avtually join us." Masaya said as he knelt down beside her, "You just got the curse mark. Hope you live." with that said Masaya disappeared.

"I...will never..." her voice trailed off has she passed out. Shizume suddenly started to sweat as she started to get a high fever.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games