Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm
"that helps some, but i feel bad that i don't trust in my friends's friend tho." sorano said looking back and then side to side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:48 am
"What are you two talking about?" Ryo asked quietly, appearing behind Rose and Sorano.

"It's nothing...don't worry about it." Rose said with a smile.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:44 pm
i would like 2 join
the name is kisana uchihara
(one question can there be any blodline teneeks?)
i would like 2 start training asap
i would like 2 be anyone chunin or higher's aprentice
ty  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:30 pm
(sure i see no problem with it.)
sorano shyed away from rose and ryo and lingered behind.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:53 am
cool (can i use a made up bludline teckneek?)(i have an awsome 1 but there is a bad part 2 it wich makes it all the better 4 the rpg)(the bad part is kindof like the bone useing guy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:05 pm
(i don't see any problem with it)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:54 pm
((ok ty so wat is going on at the moment care to fill me in?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 pm
(( lets see oh god this is going to be long...We,Sakata ryo sorano rose and naota, are going to look for their friend Nayuki who was kidnapped by someguy that has to do with her past.Rose can trans form into...uh I forgot ask ryo-kun when he gets on,Ryo is part wolf and Sakata is part tiger,Sorano is just plain normal sora and cassie is her cat and Naota just appeared he was a friend from Sakata's past who well just appeared)  

Level_E_Vampire

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Naota turned his head back looking at rose he flashed a smile showing all his teeth before turning back to sakata  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:58 pm
(im sorry to make you feel bad but sorano can transform into something..... she transforms into a 6 tailed black panther that cannot be seen by anyone or it will cause bad luck, i mean real bad luck as the whole side of the world would collaps cuz of a earthquake bad luck. sora is just another nickname for sorano.....sorry sweatdrop i hated to be rude but you got somethings wrong but im not mad i promise.....im sorry.)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:03 pm
sorano looked away from staring at naota and ran into the wall and fell on her back.
"ouch, Man! i need to watch were im going." sorano sighed and sat up clinching the area around her nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:05 pm
"Sora you ok if its broken I can heal it!"asked Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:11 am
((sorry if I haven't posted. Been playing CoD 4 for a while, too addictive. And Rose can transform into a normal artic wolf or a rideable wolf.))

"Shh...guys keep it down." Ryo said quietly to the others. "We don't want to alert whoever kidnapped Nayuki and come out to attack us. We don't even know if he or she is working with other people." Out of no where, a kunai flew by his face and went into a nearby wall. "What the..."

"Ryo, watch ou...!" Rose yelled, but her words became muffled as a person dressed in all black quickly nabbed her and left the area quickly.

"ROSE!!! Damn it. Now they have Rose, too." Ryo stood there helpless as Rose was taken away. "This...can't be happening."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 pm
"Well don't just stand around then lets go"yelled Sakata baring her razor sharp teeth as she chased after the dark figure with Naota following  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:08 pm
"Ooooh man!" sorano said running to catch up with the others.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff