Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:17 pm
Ayaka cautiously approached the other Vampires, now that the one who seemed to be looking for a fight was gone. "We live here now, we just moved. Our home is just past the forest back there." she said pointing behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Estelluna came back unharmed, and the soul had been sealed away. ''What I miss.'' She said brushing Kazuo her body ready for anything. She snorted slightly then walked to her pack.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:28 pm
"Not much. I'm Rachel, by the way. Don't be fooled by my appearance though, I'm 81 altogether. Welcome to Forks." She gestured to the forest around her. She cautiously approached the pack, walking slowly though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:55 pm
"Thank you." Ayaka continued walking forward, more boldly now. "You hunt here, correct? We only hunt animals, too. We all enrolled in the high schoo, do any of you go there?" Chinatsu asked, relaxing a little now that the atmosphere wasn't so....tense.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:18 pm
"We all do, when it suits us." Rachel laughed bitterly. "Not that they can teach us anything we don't already know. Of course, I'm the genius kid that skips grades. At least thats what i tell people." She grinned. "Why don't you bring the human back? We're not thirsty, I promise."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:10 pm
"My name is Karissa. I agree with Rachel, there shouldn't be any danger to the human in your pack now. Right, Estelluna?" Karissa said meaningfully. "At the least the other vampire should come back. We should get to know each other if we're going to be seeing each other at school...just tomorrow, actually."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:56 am
Ayaka nodded. 'Kazuo, you and Hoshi can come back now. It's ok, they won't hurt her.' she mind-spoke to him, and he immediatley came running back. He set down Hoshi, stepping in front of her as if to protect her, glaring at Estelluna. "Hoshi, are you ok?" asked Ayaka. "Yeah, I'm fine." she stepped around Kazuo to stand beside him. "You don't have to protect me all the time you know." she said, one hand on her hip.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Rachel chuckled. This new couple reminded her of Edward and Bella. Edward growled when he heard her thoughts. She stuck out her tongue at him. "May I?" She said meaningfully to Kazuo. He stepped aside slightly to let Rachel approach Hoshi. She shook her hand carefully. "Hi I'm Rachel, and I know I look like a cute little kid, but please don't say it." She smiled slightly.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:26 pm
"Hi." Hoshi said, smiling at the other girl. She did look young, but, thank's to the fact that Hoshi had been living with Vampires for quite awhile now, she wasn't surprised that Rachel was decades older than her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm
"You guys make a nice couple." Rachel said sincerely. She stepped away, letting Kazuo wrap his arm around Hoshi's waist. "It's hard to find someone that completes you like that. Especially when you look 15." Rachel muttered that last part under her breath.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:59 pm
"Do you think it's any easier on me?" Arianna asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:02 pm
Kazuo nodded. "Yeah, I'm lucky to have her." Hoshi leaned against him, her head resting on his shoulder. "Um, I'm sorry, I don't think I got your names." Ayaka said, looking at the Vampire behind Rachel, the one with reddish-brown hair.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:25 pm
"I'm ARianna, that's Karissa and Rachel." Arianna introduced the 3 vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:28 pm
"And the other one is Edward, right? Ok, I think I've got it." Ayaka said,grinning. "Soooo......do y'all like it here? It seems kind of quiet to me. Great weather, though." Hoshi laughed. "For you! This has got to be the most sunless place on the planet! I mean, I like rain, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Well, in some cases, anyway." She giggled.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:55 pm
"It's nice, I just moved here a few days ago but I can tell you I really enjoy it" Arianna said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games