Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 pm
"Aysel is one of our friends" Arianna replied. "And I don't think it would be smart to drink human blood. Listen, Jackie, I can't do that because I would kill an innocent person who has family and friends, people who they love and people who love them. Believe me Jackie, if you drink animal blood it is a lot better." Arianna told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:55 pm
"And some of us have already tried human blood, and don't want to go back to that." Alessandra cut in. She had a pained look on her face, which she tried unsuccessfully to hide.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:47 am
'You ok Al?' Arianna asked, making sure that it was only between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:31 am
((Question! What sort of girl is Aysel? Is she nice, mean, shy, loud...? Should she be mean to Jackie?))

"But aminals have family too," Jackie said, not really understanding the difference. "And if we no eat humans, then too many! They get squished off continent. Jackie knows. I have friend from long time ago who live in Japan. She say it happen over there once. And humans kill each other all the time. If it bother you then... I no eat alive ones."  

6vampire6mistress6

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 am
Alessandra still felt queasy, this time from the thought of anybody drinking from already dead bodies. "Can we discuss this later? Yeah, I'm okay Arianna," She made sure the second part of her response was only audible to Arianna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:43 pm
'No you're not you're bluffing I can tell' Arianna told her. "Yeah, I agree with her and if you must drink from humans then yes, please drink from the already dead" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:09 pm
Dropping all pretenses, Alessandra said "I'm sorry, Jackie, I don't think I'll be able to help out with your tour." and left the room, heading towards the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Raine sighed and looked at the floor. She already had a hard time resisting humans as it was, she didn't need any more talk of it than there already was. "Yes, can we please discuss this another time?"  

Mystifying Social Disease

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:41 pm
Once she'd gotten a whiff of fresh air Alessandra felt a little better. She wanted to go back inside to her room, but then she'd have to make up an excuse as to why she couldn't help with Jackie's tour. Even if she ran in, the others would still be able to see her. As Alessandra thought, her eyes came to rest on an old wooden trellis leaned up against the side of the house. She eyed it speculatively - she could climb up that, her room was directly above where the trellis ended. Impulsively she ran until she stood beside the structure, and then started upwards. Alessandra just hoped no one saw her like this, it would be hard to explain...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:45 pm
Seeing how Al had to leave made Jackie feel terrible. "Jackie follow - be right back! Oh.. you stay. I go alone." She smiled then chased after Alessandra. She found her on a trellis. "Ali...? What you doing?" She laughed. She scared the poor girl so bad that she lost her balance and fell. Jackie ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. "Oh Ali... Jackie so, so sorry. I make you sad, huh?" She snuggled into her.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 pm
"Ali, you ok?" Arianna asked, she ran outside when she heard the crash. "Aw, it's a bonding moment. How cute!" Arianna sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:31 pm
Mirri watched silently. She had gone from loud and boisterous to quiet and speculative. She waited till the others had left the room, and hopped onto the roof, watching the scene with interest. She hoped Ali would come up and talk to her, when she was ready, and the baby was finished with her. She crossed her arms and waited.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:38 pm
Ali hadn't made a sound since she fell, and Jackie was very concerned. Surely a vampire could survive that... or was Ali ignoring her? "Ali? Jackie sorry... so, so sorry. I so sorry." She kept repeating, burying her tiny face into Ali's middle, crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 pm
"Ooh, come on Al she didn't mean it, she's little she'll learn" Arianna said, sitting down by the little girl and rubbing her back gently.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 pm
Alessandra burst out laughing, mostly embarrassed with herself. "No, it's just I was so hoping none of you would come out while I was up there," she confessed, smiling miserably.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games